• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Blackpill] imagine if the entire universe looked like this. do you think chads and stacys would still exist?

would chads and stacies exist in this cartoon?

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

based dominicancel
-
5d 10h 38m

This show was lifefuel during my earlier teenage years. Can definitely relate to him.

Last edited:
Wasted

Wasted

Recruit
-
1h 55m
i remember this show being on when I was a kid. i always thought it was so weird and always would change the channel if i saw it on. i might've tried watching it once, but that was enough for me.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
64d 11h 45m
i remember this show being on when I was a kid. i always thought it was so weird and always would change the channel if i saw it on. i might've tried watching it once, but that was enough for me.
it's one of those rare shows that were extremely hated

M

manija2019

Argentine cel
-
17d 21h 6m
my last comment,backs my statement,as i said if the foids in the show had women brain,they will somehow manage to assign a new top of men,for example: the ones with more jaw and not so raquitic features would be chad

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
23d 22h 42m
My sister used to watch this shit show tbh

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

"It's over."
-
4d 7h 28m
this is the weirdest show ever. it's called Angela Anaconda, some Canadian show from the late 90s/early 2000s with extremely ugly animation. see the animation if you don't believe me. i saw this show as kid a few times.

I would rope if I was in this universe, I would destroy the whole damn planet as well.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
64d 11h 45m
I was too young ngl but i think it was on nickelodeon
i remember seeing this on nickelodeon or cartonn netwrk prolly nick
I would rope if I was in this universe, I would destroy the whole damn planet as well.
nobody would wanna live in a universe with this ugly animation

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 29m
Fuck chads and stacies tbh