Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill imagine if the entire universe looked like this. do you think chads and stacys would still exist?

would chads and stacies exist in this cartoon?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
this is the weirdest show ever. it's called Angela Anaconda, some Canadian show from the late 90s/early 2000s with extremely ugly animation. see the animation if you don't believe me. i saw this show as kid a few times.

shit thread go rope

I watched this show when I was little!

Most people around there are probably asexual so...

what did you think of it back then?
I thought they looked weird, but oddly enough, I enjoyed watching it. Coming to think of it, I think I had a nightmare about it once. Can't be sure, though!

I thought they looked weird, but oddly enough, I enjoyed watching it. Coming to think of it, I think I had a nightmare about it once. Can't be sure, though!
i forgot about the show until someone shared it online. but i still had a few faint memories i guess

i forgot about the show until someone shared it online. but i still had a few faint memories i guess
Did you watch Goosebumps? I did. Now, Slappy actually gave me a nightmare.

i only have vhs tape of goosebumps but never watched it much
I'm jelly! It gives me nostalgia watching it.
anyone watched jacky chan? loved this show
10-1-600x450.jpg
I actually did, good show!

Yes there would. Obviously so. Nanette Manoir was a Stacy.

yes because women somehow will go for a standard of beauty inside those horrible looks

yes because women somehow will go for a standard of beauty inside those horrible looks
what about chads? will they exist in this show?

nanette manoir would be 1/10 if she existed IRL

But in that universe she was top bitch. So if the universe was the Angela Anacondaverse, she wouldn't be 1/10.

Incel_______________________ Chad

He even has the :chad: haircut

I remember this shit vaguely.

she had the look of the 2000s stacys, all the fashionable young girls dressed like her
d7by3bf-bc8e15ab-a300-4a72-bb7d-80f1d5fd039e.png
I don't give a fuck the redhead was my cartoon oneitis and I'll stop before warning for worship

she was a stacy too, but more of the smart stacy, the brown was a becky
when i was 10, i had a crush on dawn from pokemon

Oh my fucking god I remember seeing this on YouTube like two years ago

never heard of that show before

anyone watched jacky chan? loved this show
Yeah, I remembered watching that show when I was very young back when DisneyXD was still ToonDisney.

Would Chads and Stacies be around in Xavier: Renegade Angel?

Yeah, I remembered watching that show when I was very young back when DisneyXD was still ToonDisney.

Would Chads and Stacies be around in Xavier: Renegade Angel?
do u remmember zatch bell?

Not really.
i feel like i'm the only who remembers that show. it's like some spell erased everyone's memory of that show and i'm the only one who wasn't hit by the spell
Is it me, or does Angela looks like Anne Frank? Anyways, it seems the proper way to watch this show is when you're stoned.
she looks like a child anne frank

the blond in Totally Spies! was a stacy, they even lived in beverly hills
I definitely remembered that show. All three of them are attractive, but I prefer the redhead in the green jumpsuit. Though I only got to watch a few episodes towards the end of that show and I usually saw it like during the summer or something on Cartoon Network.