Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill imagine if the entire universe looked like this. do you think chads and stacys would still exist?

would chads and stacies exist in this cartoon?

• Total voters

This show was lifefuel during my earlier teenage years. Can definitely relate to him.

Last edited:
i remember this show being on when I was a kid. i always thought it was so weird and always would change the channel if i saw it on. i might've tried watching it once, but that was enough for me.

i remember this show being on when I was a kid. i always thought it was so weird and always would change the channel if i saw it on. i might've tried watching it once, but that was enough for me.
it's one of those rare shows that were extremely hated

my last comment,backs my statement,as i said if the foids in the show had women brain,they will somehow manage to assign a new top of men,for example: the ones with more jaw and not so raquitic features would be chad

xavier is surfer chad
Nah, everyone viewed him as a freak and his mom was a whore-ass roastie. Ngl, that show was pretty based as hell.

My sister used to watch this shit show tbh

this is the weirdest show ever. it's called Angela Anaconda, some Canadian show from the late 90s/early 2000s with extremely ugly animation. see the animation if you don't believe me. i saw this show as kid a few times.

I would rope if I was in this universe, I would destroy the whole damn planet as well.

I was too young ngl but i think it was on nickelodeon
i remember seeing this on nickelodeon or cartonn netwrk prolly nick
I would rope if I was in this universe, I would destroy the whole damn planet as well.
nobody would wanna live in a universe with this ugly animation

I guess go ER, too

in Angelina Anaconda