Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine if the gender roles were reversed.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
You could get a one-way open relationship with your looksmatch while also using tinder to get Prime top percentage Stacies. Your fellow men will be lazy and thousand cunt stare making you a real catch. You will not have to work; you could just get a virgin betabuxx 7/10 engineer wife without sexual experience.

You could give thousands of cream pies and not worry about pregnancy as you have total control over paternity and abortion. You get easy well paid job as receptionist while your looksmatch get a depressing manual labour job. You could sell your dirty undies for money while staying completely anonymous and you could show your currently subhuman body on webcam to get endless compliments and money by women who want to admire your body. You would get softer sentences and it would be a crime to make you homeless. You would not get attacked violently by other men as they have a great solidarity and would burn 1000 women alive instead of having your needs go unmet which the government would support.

All modern media would cater to your hedonistic desires while you would be praised for having the spirituality you have. Genes would be filtered out by selection of females instead of female selection meaning that your mass reproduction could be justified as a part of evolution. You could have sex with virgin teens illegally and they would be grateful for you taking their virginities and creampieing them. You could help the incel normies ascend in this world and get praised as a moral paragon by both the privileged and the unprivileged. You would get endless personalised compliments by sending a mass message on your real tinder intead of just the catfish account.

Women would instinctively protect you with their lives and send you gifts, expecting nothing in reward and getting joyfully over a dicpic which they would brag about getting from you on the internet. No face would be too foul and no penis too small for you to live a life of leisure and privilege and anyone who says otherwise would get deplatformed immediately. Women would still cook food and take care of children as betabuxxers do now. You would decide when sex is had in the relationship and media would uphold male pastimes like warfare, sport and gaming while condemning fraudulent make-up. Women who get caught frauding men get burned alive by jealous women as soon as you give the hint.

You wouldn't need to have a personality or an inner monologue to get by but having one would grant you great opportunities. You could wear shorts in public and get compliments IRL daily while being able to have sex with any woman who compliments you. You would be the archetype of an admirable moral person. Parties with high energy would be held to attract and amuse people like you and get you to open up and have sex like for young females. All men would have a similar smv; some difference in attraction would exist but fetishes even it all out. All female students and teachers would want you and especially you as you don't appear to be damaged by the cunt coaster. It would be paradise-like.

The true paradise comes from within but is a poor comfort when you are poor, wet and unwanted.

Last edited:
All that sounds nice. But I'd feel useless (which is what women are) so I'd hide it by complaining about toxic femininity and overvaluing myself.

Harambe 22 1

Formatting man.
I skimmed it, but its an eye sore.

All that sounds nice. But I'd feel useless (which is what women are) so I'd hide it by complaining about toxic femininity and overvaluing myself.
:feelskek:

Chad only ngl

Would all of this be available to ethnic men too?

fuck how is this lifefuel, makes me extremely envious of a average foid life