Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Imagine if the genders were reversed

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

I hope they charged her with sexual assault :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Ngl that's kinda hot. Got a half chub.

imagine a male rubbing up against a female officer as she arrests him, and says sexual things or moans
instantly would have more charges added to his arrest

Another dumb whore

Foid acts on instinct, as usual.

I don't think she's joking and she seriously seems to be getting turned on. She could also be trying to stupidly make it look like the cop is sexually assaulting her.

But what if the gender roles were reversed?
  • Male grinding on male cop --- he would've had his head smashed against the wall
  • Male grinding on female cop --- it would've gone viral, with people screaming about toxic masculinity and how female police officers are not as respected as male officer

Tbh. Bitch is lucky that wasn’t me. I would have groped her and copped a feel. The cameras would have prevented me from having sex with her though

I would have fucked her if I was the cop

Meme gender at it again I’m really not amazed at this shit anymore. If was reversed the guy would of got a sexually assault charge also more time in prison.