Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine if the soys won . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Imagine this scenario: the soys won and have total control over the surveillance state. They have now made it so that all people who are male and made an account here are under 24 hour surveillance and have to register as sex offenders. The 24 hour surveillance is such that everything you do is constantly recorded on video and is available for anyone to watch on the sex offender website. Your internet is completely censored, and any tools you could use to kill yourself have been removed from your home. If you try to obscure the cameras in any way, or do anything violent you will be electrocuted by a shock collar, but not die.

How do you deal with your sexual frustration???

They already won.

Stop eating, unless they're force feeding me they can't stop me from starving myself.

If you are born an incel, you already lost.

Disable the shock collar by cooming on it and letting it dry. This should effectively insulate the terminals. I could also connect wires to the terminals and use them as a potential tool against my oppressors. I could use this method to take a hostage, and if they decide to shock me they only end up shocking my hostage. This method can also be used to start fires or fry electronics.

Last edited:
I would just be the grossest zoo animal possible and spend my time shitting and picking my nose and gross shit like that on stream.

This scenario doesn't even make any sense, when did they even enter my house?

begin to shout nigger

i would fap nontheless, i dont care if they watch me. they will be repulsed by it anyway, so at least i made them suffer.

also, i could still write based stuff here, and they cant delete it?

does theft count as anything violent?

What can I do?

I would act completely normal. The last thing the person watching me wants is to not have anything entertaining to see.

I really don't care anymore I will rope anyway in coming years

I would sit/lie silently and do nothing.
I have a suspicion that I can tolerate empty numbness better than my sadistic audience.