Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if this was about blacks

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

"Scientists discovered that short men are three times more likely to commit violent assaults with a weapon or assaults that lead to an injury"

SCIENTISTS DISCOVERED

>ridicules short men for something they cannot change
>“why are short men more violent?”

Exactly, at 179cm I already have inclinations of homicide and beating the shit out of people.

Good lord Ikr!? Makes me so sick and angry. I'm pretty tall but I think I might be more prone to violence, in video games, than some on this website.

"Scientists discovered that short men are three times more likely to commit violent assaults with a weapon or assaults that lead to an injury"

SCIENTISTS DISCOVERED
It would appear that scientists haven't discovered niggers yet.

13% of 5’5 males make up for 54% of all violent crime

would have thought manlets would be too high inhib to thugmaxx.

They want short men dead one day they will use this as an argument in order to to create subhuman concentration camp.

Pabo Escobar and El Chapo were and is 5'5". The average height for Roman gladiators was 5'6".

Tallfags BTFO.

Pabo Escobar and El Chapo were and is 5'5". The average height for Roman gladiators was 5'6".

Tallfags BTFO.
inb4 "shortcels are fakecels because they can thugmaxx"

Not to be outdone by the equally absurd argument "ethnicels are fakecels because they can arrangedmarriagemaxx"

inb4 "shortcels are fakecels because they can thugmaxx"

Not to be outdone by the equally absurd argument "ethnicels are fakecels because they can arrangedmarriagemaxx"
You know, it's funny. I do remember seeing both of those arguments being made here at some point.

Tallfags BTFO.
I am a modern day gladiator

Heightism & lookism. The last remaining discriminations to be legitimised and sanctified.

Exactly, at 179cm I already have inclinations of homicide and beating the shit out of people.
That's not even short, tf you on about