Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if we commited mass suicide

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I'm talking if we coordinated It and made it clear it was in the name of inceldom. Imagine all virtue signalling normies and the completely unconcerned chads and staceys. Thoughts.

(The tags provided when you type in suicide are: assisted suicide, murder-suicide kek)

I'm talking if we coordinated It and made it clear it was in the name of inceldom. Imagine all virtue signalling normies and the completely unconcerned chads and staceys. Thoughts.

(The tags provided when you type in suicide are: assisted suicide, murder-suicide kek)
Nobody would care

Nobody would give a fuck.
I have like 3-4 ppl.I talk to,they would be minorly annoyed. Say some platitude about "who would.have thought" or "omg I feel so sad". And just move on within a week.

mass suicide is retarded and pointless, nobody gives a shit if some incels kill themselves; bring the war to normies, go ER

if you don't harbour extreme animosity towards all normal people you're a cuckold and you deserve every bad thing that happens to you

Why sui when there's a world of cides?

mass suicide is retarded and pointless, nobody gives a shit if some incels kill themselves; bring the war to normies, go ER

if you don't harbour extreme animosity towards all normal people you're a cuckold and you deserve every bad thing that happens to you

Beat me to it. We need to go on the offensive. Preferably collectively instead of being lone wolfs.

Mass suicide won't raise an eyebrow. If we want to bring attention to the incel epidemic we must attack

WWIIIncel
Why sui when there's a world of cides?
I'm listening

honestly it'd be a worthless cause. no one gives a fuck about male suicide, let alone incel suicide. would garner no media coverage. no one cares about us. you're only letting the normans win by committing suicide. they want us dead already. don't give them what they want.

lmao why in the hell would anyone care if we mass suicided.

Screenshot bait for cucktears lol

Nobody would give a fuck, suicide is a idea created by them and they know we are capable of doing it when pushed too far

Nobody gives a shit about us. They don't care about us now so why would they care about us when we're dead?

they would see it as a cult.

btw welcome to the NHK weeby anime has a group scene like that lol.

They would just push feminism with this.

They would blame mental illnesses and "toxic masculinity".

+ tons of normie posts on facebook how hateful and dangerous we were and that the world is better without us

OP = confirmed cucktear.

i'd rather just kill myself on my own

You’d likely have a bunch of virtue signalling bullshit on cuckbook for a week then everyone would go back to hating ugly men. Also, they’d blame “toxic masculinity” or something instead of just being honest and admitting that femoids are shallow hypergamous objects.

Let's plan meetup and do mass suicide tbh.

They would celebrate so hard, but it would be nice to have some severely retarded users on this site gone (I mean the ones that are worse than blue pillers)

You’d likely have a bunch of virtue signalling bullshit on cuckbook for a week then everyone would go back to hating ugly men. Also, they’d blame “toxic masculinity” or something instead of just being honest and admitting that femoids are shallow hypergamous objects.
Exactly. Those not celebrating, like feminists and cucktears, would definitely blame some shit like "toxic masculinity" or "MRA culture," not knowing that has nothing to do with us.

"Wow these guys thought losing their virginity was so important they killed themselves because they didn't get sex," says the normie, not understanding being an incel isn't just about not getting laid or even being able to find a girlfriend, but the life of misery and pain and ugliness that RESULTS in that. Because they are bluepilled, they will never understand, even if we kill ourselves in mass.

Normies deserve no message. If we sui it should be for us.

id rather destroy the whole world including us

Nobody would care. Nobody gives a fuck about mens lives. We are disposable. And for a bunch of hated blackpilled incels to commiit mass suicide? People would be overjoyed if anything.

how would we even mass suicide with this many people jim jones kool aid style?

Bluepilled normans wouldn't give a fuck. The mainstream would portray us as raging misogynists that deserved it.

No one would care. Just look at cucktears through archive.is. Lots of them hope we actually kill ourselves and they added rules about inciting violence/suicidal acts. Pretty fucking hypocritical of them tbh. I hope they die. Especially their mods.