Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Imagine if Women Showed this Much Compassion/Coach Stops Shooter

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
Gunman tackled 80412 c0 160 475 436 s326x190

really shows the impact human touch has
and how being starved of it leads to shit like this happening

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

huggie for fattie

So in order to get a hug one has to resort to er madness?

I'll pass. Tyvm anyway.

really shows the impact human touch has
and how being starved of it leads to shit like this happening
yep but he’s prolly in jail now jfl. you are very right though

Last edited:
you are very right though

He was only going to shoot himself, which I don't get... If you're going out, you might as well go all the way (in minecraft)

He was only going to shoot himself, which I don't get... If you're going out, you might as well go all the way (in minecraft)
>that trenchcoat
idk

The gun had one bullet in the chamber, it was confirmed that his intention was to blow his head off, most likely infront of a class.
makes me sad, lmao like normies would even feel guilty for what they probably drove him to

Why the media is showing the face of the guy that tried to shoot the school, shouldn't they keep his identity private, now the guy is fucked for life.

His life means nothing to them
This is what I think, if they kept his identity he could recover from whatever happened to him, but now?? He is fucked and the media want that his life get worse, the media want him to go mad and to finish the job, they hate him for not doing right, so now they will do whatever is possible to ruin everything for him, no job, no friends, no social life, everyone will harass him until he tries again and this time he will give a major headline for the blood lust media.