Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Imagine if you could pay your bills just by doing this shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nuke this fucking world already.

Only popular because sat on john lennons dick

the infamous noodlewhore

She is famous apparently? Why? How? :feelsree:

LOL, she did it first SJW's.

Yoko Ono was the trailblazer of retard tier female entitlement way before "Pussy Riot" and all the other SKANKS began showing their proverbial as well literal asses in their retard tier "protests".

Her looksmatch died in his apartment a month ago and they just discovered his body because he didn't pay his rent

It's seems she is trying to mimic brazilian laughs: HUEHEUAHEAUHEAUHEAUEHUAEHAUAHAEU

It took one noodlewhore to destroy the Beatles

Yankees didn't send enough nukes to Japan
images

Her looksmatch died in his apartment a month ago and they just discovered his body because he didn't pay his rent

Not because of the rent, he was so insignificant that the owner of the property totally forgot there was a guy living in that abandoned shack.

Ah yes, this talentless worthless waste of oxygen again.

Noodle roastie

Her looksmatch has been rotting in the ground for 40 years after being assassinated in NY in 1980.

Average mental state of asian women that marries JBWer's.
Still considering? Now you know why Asian males are so asexual and beta, these are our mothers, sisters and partners JFL

I like this. This is exactly how I feel. Modern art is underrated AF. Some painting of two fat old women at a river doesn't do anything for me. The wallpaper-type of art right-wingers love is super dull, always the same old same old fantasy paintings, castles, ships, landscapes that were destroyed due to right-wing policies, JFL. Modern art is underrated. I can connect to how crazy it is how fucked up.

She’d never be able to get away with this / be emboldened to do this if John Lennon never fucked her

I like this. This is exactly how I feel. Modern art is underrated AF. Some painting of two fat old women at a river doesn't do anything for me. The wallpaper-type of art right-wingers love is super dull, always the same old same old fantasy paintings, castles, ships, landscapes that were destroyed due to right-wing policies, JFL. Modern art is underrated. I can connect to how crazy it is how fucked up.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Noodle roastie

Screeching noodle hag. JFL.

Imagine paying your bills being an e-whore.

Oh btw, I heard a story about a foid who was selling shoe pics to guys with shoe fetishes. She didn't even have to take nude pics of herself. Just her shoes. And guys would pay her a lot of money.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Imagine paying your bills being an e-whore.

Oh btw, I heard a story about a foid who was selling shoe pics to guys with shoe fetishes. She didn't even have to take nude pics of herself. Just her shoes. And guys would pay her a lot of money.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Shoes me

Her looksmatch has been rotting in the ground for 40 years after being assassinated in NY in 1980.
John Lennon was way above her looksmatch. He was the biggest rock star on the planet and got murdered because this ugly noodlewhore broke up the Beatles.

John Lennon was rightfully murdered for giving this alien looking foid insane amounts of validation

John Lennon was way above her looksmatch. He was the biggest rock star on the planet and got murdered because this ugly noodlewhore broke up the Beatles.
I said her looksmatch is Lennon’s corpse that has been rotting underground for 40 years.