Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine if you were born a female

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
All of your problems would go away cause they live on easy mode

I would have no conscious apart from chad, dick, tinder, instagram, tik tok

If I were a female I'd definitely have a dating life. My sister is low tier normie in looks face wise and even she gets shit ton of attention from men. I don't think I'd be in this state of depression if I was female. I never really felt depressed throughout my childhood/teens, my depression kicked in during my early twenties upon starting to realize that I'll die alone. All I want to do is ascend.

If I were a female I'd definitely have a dating life. My sister is low tier normie in looks face wise and even she gets shit ton of attention from men. I don't think I'd be in this state of depression if I was female. I never really felt depressed throughout my childhood/teens, my depression kicked in during my early twenties upon starting to realize that I'll die alone. All I want to do is ascend.
It's amazing honestly i wouldn't be bullied in school cause bullies only do this to show dominance to females, attract them

It's amazing honestly i wouldn't be bullied in school cause bullies only do this to show dominance to females, attract them
I was bullied in school too for looking like a fucking wuss. I wish I could repay my bullies, but all I do know is their names and I pray to god that I'll one day have the chance to get back at them. I have no empathy for them whatsoever. They ruined my life and they ruined me and my self-esteem forever. I don't wish them well. I wish they all go to hell for eternity or suffer an existence as miserable as mine. Unfortunately that's not the case.

All of your problems would go away cause they live on easy mode
Cope, you would become a femcel hating the world cause Chad won't be with you.

Not Easy mode. Creative mode with cheats enabled.

Id be showing incels.co to my girls and laugh at the patheticness and missery

When alone Ill be raging on crystal.cafe because Chad wont have my babies

I’d terf hard as a femoid (I think that’s what they’re called)

My overweight cousins have dated way above their looksmatch while I rot here despite having gone gym for more than 2 years now.

Chads wouldn't look at me but with today sexual market even landwhales have bfs
For them, it's like not having bfs: they want Chad. Would it be different for you?

But if we reincarnated as women and we really wanted Chad's D, we would just get thinner. It's so easy. And you have way more tools as a woman. So I gotta agree with you in the end.

My overweight cousins have dated way above their looksmatch while I rot here despite having gone gym for more than 2 years now.
We just play at nightmare mode

We had a 51% chance of winning at life (50% chance being born female 1% chance being chad) and we missed out
We should unite and make great revolution...revolution of subhumans

We should unite and make great revolution...revolution of subhumans
When the tipping point reaches and more than 50% of men are incels I hope surely something will happen.

My looksmatch became rich from onlyfans nudes she posted while I'm broke as fuck rotting in my subhuman chair. Life is absolutely brutal for us.

We had a 51% chance of winning at life (50% chance being born female 1% chance being chad) and we missed out
to be fair I'm pretty such more males are born then females so it would be like 48% chance to live life on easy mode.

No thanks. I'd rather not be someone's cocksleve

I was bullied in school too for looking like a fucking wuss. I wish I could repay my bullies, but all I do know is their names and I pray to god that I'll one day have the chance to get back at them. I have no empathy for them whatsoever. They ruined my life and they ruined me and my self-esteem forever. I don't wish them well. I wish they all go to hell for eternity or suffer an existence as miserable as mine. Unfortunately that's not the case.

Brutal.

Daily reminder this world is an unjust piece of wasteland. The sooner a meteor wipes us out the better.

for whatever one sows, that will he also reap