Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine knowing the fact that the ugliest girl in the world has more dating experience than you

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
I've never been on a date in my 29 years on this planet, it truly is over.

all we had to do was be born a female or an above-average male. we truly are bottom of the barrel. unfkinlucky

Scarecrows look less scary than her

Imagine if they have a baby boy. He'll be posting here.

Her looksmatch has been rotting in a coffin for thousands of years.

Have a hole = infinite SMV
full

That's why femcel doesn't exist

not that hard to imagine, it's a fact. No imagining necessary.

Men always settling for less but women can’t do the same because they lust after chads semen. It’s over.

Women can be literal 1/10s but still score a solid 6/10
it's so fucking over

HOLY SHIT IT'S HER!

That woman is used as an example as a 1/10 on the decile scale.

FUCK!

Welp gg, even one of the few actual femcels that exist on this planet got someone, it is truly over.

She's a female incel bro. I watch her sometimes

christ how did she not sui yet, boyfriend or not
people with terrible defects like her should be euthanized tbh
cant imagine life like that
this world is cruel for letting people like that live

Proof that my looksmatch at 4-4.5/10 gets tens of dicks ready to fuck her in her DM, while I can't even get someone to go out with me.
Tbh its my second biggest problem after not getting sex-facing the fact that no matter how ugly, fat and dumb you are as a female-you still get sex and providing.

The ugliest girl in the world was born a man.

Watching this now. He friendzones her at 5:57.

Good, he mogs her by a solid 5 points. She should go with someone in her own league.

Yeah but OP thinks she's getting legit interest. She's incel. Doesn't deserve hate either imo ngl.

Yeah but OP thinks she's getting legit interest. She's incel. Doesn't deserve hate either imo ngl.
Bluepilled. She can find someone else within the next month if she wanted. Females can't be incel and they deserve hate no matter what

Bluepilled. She can find someone else within the next month if she wanted. Females can't be incel and they deserve hate no matter what

She's an exception imo. She says it herself.

IT would unironically point at this as proof of the bluepill rather than how desperate men are getting

IT would unironically point at this as proof of the bluepill rather than how desperate men are getting

IT will eat this shit up huh.

just be born female, bro!