Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine looking like this in high school

If I'm picking superman, I'm picking Christopher Reeves before falling off the horse or Cavill.

Idk why but that reminded me of a truecel with cystic acne back in my high school. Poor fellow :feelsbadman:

If I'm picking superman, I'm picking Christopher Reeves before falling off the horse or Cavill.
I think tom is much better looking than reeve and hes taller than cavill so idk but anyway i was just thinking about high school

Did he hit a home run?

I think tom is much better looking than reeve and hes taller than cavill so idk but anyway i was just thinking about high school
Seeing how I have a big nose just like his which makes my face even worse, even though I don't have his jawline... or his hair... or his skin colour... or his eyes...
I'd rather not keep this big nose. Give me a better nose.

Imagination is a great tool to utilize.

"looks can make or break you".
OreoMan the savy guy

Just be giga chad. I’m pretty sure he was in his 20s when he was playing a high school student.

A real life version exists. Look up Håvard Myrhaug, he mogs most male models at 15

View: https://youtu.be/1B-GJRISKIU

Just imagine how different your life would be

my brother legit looks like an Indian version of Tom Welling, even is the same height as well 6'3, it's crazy how genetics made him a wide jawed slayer and me a narrow jaw incel, life is cruel, @patheticmanletcel I remember watching smallville back in the 2000's, damn I'm old, prime Tom Welling imo is the best looking guy of all time, mogs all other hollywood actors and the male models that looksmax.org worships

Last edited: