Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine that a very ugly fat woman points a gun at you

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
and forces you to have sex with her. (using a condom so you can't get HIV)

would you consider it as a rape?

(rape usually means the moment when a women is forced to have sex with a man who does not meet her requirements)

Well under the threat of imminent violence I’d consider it rape

Yes, but the safest and most fun option is to just play along :feelslala:

Unrealistic scenario when she could get a normie on Tinder who'd be super happy to hook up with her.

Unrealistic scenario when she could get a normie on Tinder who'd be super happy to hook up with her.
I know, this scenario is unrealistic because even grannies can pick up on Tinder.
with my threads I just wanna describe how rape is just a violation of 80:20 rule, and is not the worst crime existing, as feminists claim.
(with this statement I deserve another warning)

Yep it's rape bro.

I probably wouldn't get hard tbh

Yes but I wouldn't mind ded srs

tenor.gif

I probably wouldn't get hard tbh
tbh

fuck man, ugly and fat, ok. But a foid being old is literally the worst thing that can happen like if shes over 60 i would consider it rape no matter what foid. If shes under 30 she can be as fat as ugly as she wants tho.

Yes it is rape but i would be happy about being raped. even if i am grossed out by how she looks, at least it would give me some validation that one woman out there found me attractive enough to rape me.

(rape usually means the moment when a women is forced to have sex with a man who does not meet her requirements)

Yes I hate fat chicks, they disgust me.

It's definitely rape but I'll play along if the foids my age...

> would you
> you
SHE would consider it rape. We live in 2019, my dear comrade.

I would just ask her to shoot me, would solve a lot of my problems tbh.

Is this the line for sex?

she would probably turn it around and say that you raped her, best part is youd be imprisoned and killed by whiteknighting tryrones.