Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine the amount of simping and orbiting that would happen on this forum if they allowed a single toilet female user

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
You like to pretend it wouldn't happen, but imagine a user @a female here. you'd all tag her and keep commenting on every post that toilet made.

You like to pretend it wouldn't happen, but imagine a user @a female here. you'd all tag her and keep commenting on every post that toilet made.

Incel just means you can't have sex, it doesn't necassarily mean you believe blackpill or redpill facts.
But obviously bombardment of study after study here will change that for most people.

damn thats crazy
d8cnhc4r20f51.jpg

i think she would get doxxed and raped, and i support it in minecraft.

Everybody gangsta till a girl walks in

I for one would defend any female who posted here from you stinky incels

If a female does enter this space. We may aswell rename this place to Simpcels.co

Imagine the P.M's she'd get lol:

"I don't really believe anything I type here sexy, I'm larping." "Please let me pay for your new iPhone 12 gorgeous, anything for you."

:rolleyes: :feelskek: :feelsUgh:

"I don't really believe anything I type here sexy, I'm larping." "Please let me pay for your new iPhone 12 gorgeous, anything for you."

super accurate

This place would become more like looksmax.org or lookism if that happened tbh

I would never simp.

Imagine the no-female rule was lifted for a month. Imagine some undercovercel larping as some 8/10 stacylite (10/10 stacy would be obvious larp) and gathering incriminating PM screenshots.

I wonder who would get caught in the sting. Holy fuck, the forum would blow up.

Honestly, I can see it happening. Sarge let a foid write a piece on the incel blog and then LOCKED THE THREAD SO NO MORE COMMENTS CAN BE POSTED. He was getting so much shit for it, and rightly so.

Last edited:
yea true and now ur banned

The forum would degrade into a platform for foids to come gather orbiters and detention and take over talking about their worthless lives and gossip, just like every single other platform that ever did exist, but were too spineless to keep out the foids.

I'm pretty sure there are female larpers here already

yeah but they'll never be able to admit it which must be killing them that they can't be orbiters

If there are female larpers they are probably the ones that try to act tough and curse a lot in their posts to seem like one of the guys. They do that IRL when they insist on inserting themselves in a group of guys and they do it online too.

We should have a fake girl account exclusively for trapping and banning the secret simpcels.

If there are female larpers they are probably the ones that try to act tough and curse a lot in their posts to seem like one of the guys. They do that IRL when they insist on inserting themselves in a group of guys and they do it online too.
I made plenty of voice vocaros so I'm safe

Tbh I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.

But from what I've seen females either over compensate in acting tough or act really meek and shy when they are trying to insert themselves in male only groups.

If foids were allowed to enter they would make this place their IT 2.0, they'd make fun of us and ask questions like "Don't you know all women are not the same? Don't you know you should take a shower? Some of you aren't that ugly, it's just your personality." It's going to be a hellhole even if it only lasted for a day.

Tbh I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.

But from what I've seen females either over compensate in acting tough or act really meek and shy when they are trying to insert themselves in male only groups.
I can typically spot fakes and people who try to imitate us. IncelPolitik was one i called out from the start and he was banned. They usually over do it and ham up the incel lingo, or they do the super concerned buddy routine

Same. Voice, video and photo holding a sign with my username (face blocked out but it's clear I'm an (Incel) man.

women coming in to male dominated spaces is always a disaster, especially with sexually frustrated males. the forum would turn so fucking volatile if half the users were competing with each other to impress m'lady
Imagine the no-female rule was lifted for a month. Imagine some undercovercel larping as some 8/10 stacylite (10/10 stacy would be obvious larp) and gathering incriminating PM screenshots.

I wonder who would get caught in the sting. Holy fuck, the forum would blow up.
now a part of me wants to see this happen. so many users would be getting exposed, it'd be the most hilarious drama on the site by far jfl