Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine the initial explosion of happiness you would recieve from finally getting your first gf

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Imagine you've been talking to this qt girl for a while and you two finally decide call eachother bf and gf. Than she starts blushing as she closes her eyes and pushes her mouth towards yours. Your brain stalls momentarily to understand what's happening but then you also push your mouth forward and kiss her. Both of your hears beating rapidly and faces blushing. She then says "I'll see you tommorow sweetie".
Imagine the initial explosion of happiness you feel afterwards as you are going home. It would have to be the most euphoric feeling imaginable. I would probably be walking down the street with a massive grin on my face, every worry in my life would disappear and all I can think of is the joy, everyone who passes by me would think I'm insane.
The best representation of what it would look like is probably this:
jokerreview.jpg

I am 30, it doesn't mean anything anymore. Damage is done.

Brutal, i'll never know that feeling

i dont give a fuck about that shit man

Its over. I don't think I can be happy now after the blackpill.

Tbh that would be an amazing feeling pre black pill. Post black pill I would just be suspicious of what she’s trying to use me for.

I really only see women as sexual objects now.

Tbh that would be an amazing feeling pre black pill. Post black pill I would just be suspicious of what she’s trying to use me for.

Cooooppeee.
If any """incel""" managed to get a girlfriend they would completely forget about the blackpill and jump back into the bluepilled world

Cooooppeee.
If any """incel""" managed to get a girlfriend they would completely forget about the blackpill and jump back into the bluepilled world
That’s an interesting concept. Hopefully one of us will get a gf and test out the theory.

I would be paranoid that she's cheating tbh.

I can't unsee what has been seen.

Or to be tired and emotionally exausted to feel enough happiness

This, I would be too weary. I would definitely not think I love her or anything.

Oldceld would get a heart attack.

Cooooppeee.
you are wrong, I am 34, it doesn't mean anything anymore. Damage is done.

you are wrong, I am 34, it doesn't mean anything anymore. Damage is done.
You havent gotten a gf so how would you know? Youd probably become fully bluepilled

You described exactly what I would feel and how I would act if that happened or happens

Happiness is not something that was meant for me to experience in this life, unfortunately.

You havent gotten a gf so how would you know? Youd probably become fully bluepilled
it is impossible to forget the black pill, if you can go back to the blue pill it is because you never really swallowed the black pill
I would be paranoid that she's cheating tbh.

I can't unsee what has been seen.
every girl looks for a chad, while acting like she loves her boyfriend
I'm past 40. This all sounds childish to me.
why is childish ?

Last edited:
It depends how blackpilled you are.

It seems you still believe in "true love"

I'm probably too far gone at this point. My brain wouldn't know what to do. I'm clueless when it comes to dating. I have no idea how relationships work.

I do not believe this will happen to anyone here who has been exposed to prolonged inceldom. I might feel euphoric, in the moment, but it will be nothing like teen / young love, for this requires naivety, purity. Inceldom robs you of this innocence.

I can imagine and have since puberty really. Sadly, this is real life with no fairytale endings or beginnings or middles for that matter!

i dont give a fuck about that shit man
Its over. I don't think I can be happy now after the blackpill.
Or to be tired and emotionally exausted to feel enough happiness
Cope tbh, having someone who loves you as your first gf would overshadow EVERYTHING

it would be the best day of my life hands down, too bad that day will never come

I´m depressed after imagining this.

Don't think it always works like that. This guy thought he had a 'girlfriend' too

Fuck,that's what other males get to experience daily.Would be easy not to be depressed and think about death living like this."It's chemical imbalance bro :soy:"....:feelsseriously:

Cooooppeee.
I think you're just a weak willed beta male projecting. If you -haven't- been permanently mentally damaged by the blackpill then you're not truly blackpilled, you're just late bloomer coping.

Reading this just made me feel bad more than anything. And like some have said already, the damage is pretty deep. Imagining yourself in a scenario where you're just placed with a loving girl who you know loves you is not realistic. In real life you know no one gave a shit about you when you were hurt, you'd be worrying when they're going to leave, what they want to get from you. We don't have the luxery of not knowing how cruel the world can be.

Having said all that, of course I'd rather take my chances and risk being hurt than being hurt every day from never having had a chance in the first place.

Damn this thread's replies are suifuel, holy shit.

"GF" who would go for a better, bigger, stronger, whiter betabuxx (in case she doesn't get a chadlite or a chd) when he shows her a little interest

Never going to happen. At this point, if I get a girlfriend I’m just going to assume that she wants someone to give her money.

“Love is natural and real but not for such as you and I.” - Morrissey

At this stage I dont give a fuck about a girlfriend, too late, damage done.

the only actual realistic answer.

feeling euphoria for something most normie got to experience decades earlier, with almost zero struggle???

Imagine you've been talking to this qt girl for a while and you two finally decide call eachother bf and gf. Than she starts blushing as she closes her eyes and pushes her mouth towards yours. Your brain stalls momentarily to understand what's happening but then you also push your mouth forward and kiss her. Both of your hears beating rapidly and faces blushing. She then says "I'll see you tommorow sweetie".
Imagine the initial explosion of happiness you feel afterwards as you are going home. It would have to be the most euphoric feeling imaginable. I would probably be walking down the street with a massive grin on my face, every worry in my life would disappear and all I can think of is the joy, everyone who passes by me would think I'm insane.
The best representation of what it would look like is probably this:
jokerreview.jpg
This sounds like something I'd read on fanfiction.net lol. Cringe and bluepilled.

I have a playlist for that.

JFL never gonna use it

Now imagine what you would feel when she eventually cucks you

It must be a heavenly feeling

As an oldcel, when you get to a certain age, you lose any ability to be enthusiastic or happy or hopeful. Even if you put my brain in a 19 year old chad I’d be unable to enjoy it because of all the negative experiences I’ve had in my life. It. Does permanent, irreversible damage to your soul, being an incel for 40 years.