Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine the night and day difference between this person being male vs female

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
saw it on facebook
121371655 1272433616428473 1264095120604035417 o

reminds me of that this trans reddit user who got rather popular

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/aojo5q/age_14_right_about_the_time_i_realized_i_was/

imagine your life quality when you go from looking like an omegamale to a cute female

Interesting. I have to admit he looks better as a female than as a male.

TUTORIAL MODE

I mean people have gotten matches with eggy wearing a wig sooo ...

Seems like a tranny recruitment thread ngl.

this greycel is trying to sissfy me or what

0 SMV to infinite SMV.

I would rather be an ugly incel lonely man than a cute female that Chads and incels want to fuck silly

I used one of those genderswap filters on myself & I'd be a 5-6/10 female according to that I guess (obviously it improves the looks a tiny bit by fixing imperfections, adds long hair & adds makeup on key areas).

Weak chin on a woman is no issue while a big jaw makes them look tranny.

Weak feminine features makes you an incel.

Nightmare difficulty with hands chopped off and 1000% faster enemies vs creative mode with dev console

It's a sad and painful joke that nature made men who look better as women.

he even has an onlyfans account kek.if a tranny is on reddit 90% she is gonna have nsfw pics/vids and 30% an onlyfans account

Weak feminine features makes you an incel.

Unless you're Chad. Fooids drool over pop stars or movie stars with twinkly pretty eyes with long lashes.

Unless you're Chad. Fooids drool over pop stars or movie stars with twinkly pretty eyes with long lashes.
pretty boys still need prominent jawline and chin, yes big eyes can even give them halo effect like Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood

pretty boys still need prominent jawline and chin, yes big eyes can even give them halo effect like Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood

Look at Tupac Tyrone Shakur's incredibly long and curled eyelashes and foids and thugs love him.

"Omg I'm so envious of those long lashes tehhee"

i would be a stacy as female the snapchat girl filter shows it JFL ITS OVER

THE ONLY THING IS THAT I AM NOT A FUCKING DISGSUTING HOMOSEXUAL!!!

i would be a stacy as female the snapchat girl filter shows it JFL ITS OVER

THE ONLY THING IS THAT I AM NOT A FUCKING DISGSUTING HOMOSEXUAL!!!

U most definitely aren't truecel then

U most definitely aren't truecel then

i have ""ideal"" female traits, weak but not truly recessed chin, narrow face, rounded features, blonde fucking hair jfl. Same with my body, narrow shoulders tiny arms wideish hips, depends what you would consider truecel

It’s Thalia!!

this greycel is trying to sissfy me or what

nah most trannies look like men. just that reddit user specifically is being showered in attention because its a "lucky" transition. without the transition he would be a gigacel

there's no way of losing if you have a vagina

Women are privileged

IT has finally infiltrated and started the operation "convert all incels into women" since they can't prove us wrong logically.

Good luck boyos :feelsYall:

I want to be sexually successful, but I don't want to be a girl let alone a "girl" with a dick. Why do these freaks get to indulge themselves in degeneracy all they want and even capitalize on it whereas I am basically getting punished for living the way I want? So fucking unfair. I dont want to fuck chads and live off of onlyfans, I just want to fuck human females left and right AAAAAAAAAARGHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I've tried the face genderswap filter thing before as well, turns out I'd be a 2-3/10 female as well. I have extremely masculine features in all the wrong ways. Basically, I look like a mayo Danny Trejo

It is 20x easier to be considered attractive as a female than it is to be considered attractive as a male
You retards just chose the wrong sex to be born as

It is 20x easier to be considered attractive as a female than it is to be considered attractive as a male
You retards just chose the wrong sex to be born as
True, to be attractive as a female there are only 2 requeriments: being not deformed and not being a landwhale