Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine thinking being a onlyfans slut is "working extremely hard"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200728 055146

Tutorial mode full activation
Then worse, SIMP action shotgun backing of tutorial mode full amazeballs activation.

The simps a re so dumb they will support their queen's even when the queen's activities effectively eliminate them from the gene pool

Yeah sure, its a very hard setting up the camera, spreading your legs and begging for money. This patriarchal world is too cruel upon these holes. SOMEONE PLEASE LIBERATE THEM.

JFL. They have found a way to complaint about their lives even on tutorial mode.

Yeah sure, its a very hard setting up the camera, spreading your legs and begging for money.

JFL. They have found a way to complaint about their lives even on tutorial mode.

Its "hard work" because at the end od the day, they are not rewarded by a good ol Chad fuck.
They woukd work 80 hour weeks if it meant getting regular giga chad cock.

I always found this pretty hilarious. Debauchery isn't hard work. Clearly have never had a job that requires hard work.
they should try helping out my dad at the roof 30 degree celsius fuck that shit rapes, carrying bricks and shit

The fucking nerve of these parasites.

A prostitute once described to me her job as "easy money, dirty job".

On onlyfans it's not even dirty : they don't have to touch the simps. So JFL.