Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IMAGINE THIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
All the people born today who never even got a say in whether they get to have a family and children.

Imagine not even having the choice to have children.

I'm not just talking about incels. Even some normies will likely never have a family.

How fucking brutal is that.

Imagine wanting to reproduce and have children, one of the best things to happen to a man and it gives them purpose and motivation in life as they fill their biological and spiritual needs yet they don't even have the option to do so.

People strawman that the only problem incels have is that they can't have sex but imagine never having children or a family despite wanting to.

All the people born today who never even got a say in whether they get to have a family and children.

Imagine not even having the choice to have children.

I'm not just talking about incels. Even some normies will likely never have a family.

How fucking brutal is that.

Imagine wanting to reproduce and have children, one of the best things to happen to a man and it gives them purpose and motivation in life as they fill their biological and spiritual needs yet they don't even have the option to do so.

People strawman that the only problem incels have is that they can't have sex but imagine never having children or a family despite wanting to.
You can adopt. There's too many people in the world already, why bringing even more? Plus, I don't want a creature to inherit my subhuman genes, tbh.

Just adopt the children of Chads while they are slaying around the world theory.

You can adopt. There's too many people in the world already, why bringing even more? Plus, I don't want a creature to inherit my subhuman genes, tbh.
Adopt? Are you fucking dumb blud? Who the fuck wants to raise another person's child? One who has no biological relation to them? So few people want to actually do that. And also u have to have a gf to adopt. U can't just raise a child on Ur own that's retarded.

"I don't want a creature to inherit my subhuman genes"

Ye that's what I'm saying. We can't have children for two reasons. 1. No partner to reproduce with 2. Even if we did have a partner, it's likely we wouldn't want one cuz they'd be ugly like us and suffer like we did so there wouldn't be any point
Just adopt the children of Chads while they are slaying around the world theory.
Stfu about adoption. Adoption is degeneracy. The fact that men are so deprived that they are willing to resort to adoption. What a brutal world we live in.

Adopt? Are you fucking dumb blud? Who the fuck wants to raise another person's child? One who has no biological relation to them? So few people want to actually do that. And also u have to have a gf to adopt. U can't just raise a child on Ur own that's retarded.

Ye that's what I'm saying. We can't have children for two reasons. 1. No partner to reproduce with 2. Even if we did have a partner, it's likely we wouldn't want one cuz they'd be ugly like us and suffer like we did so there wouldn't be any point

Stfu about adoption. Adoption is degeneracy. The fact that men are so deprived that they are willing to resort to adoption. What a brutal world we live in.
Fucking lol exactly. Not to mention this muh population doesn't fucking matter when niggers and curries are having kids en masse. Why the fuck should we compromise?

You get to blackpill the adopted kid
Also the other option is surrogacy if you’re rich that is

Yeah, the fact I'll never go and pick out a Christmas tree with my wife and kid is worse than no grooly dicky puss puss tbh.

Who the fuck wants to raise another person's child? One who has no biological relation to them? So few people want to actually do that.
Deep down I agree with you. It doesn't feel the same. Still, you could have had better manners towards a fellow gentleman :feelsautistic:
And also u have to have a gf to adopt.
At least not legally.
U can't just raise a child on Ur own that's retarded.
If you have moneymaxxed and you can afford babysitters here and there, you can raise a child. Is it retarded? Maybe. But so is having the regular family too. If I have something pretty clear about the human psyche, is that we are terrible at guessing what will make us happy. Do you know how many people are there feeling miserable and drowning in responsibilities? Go to r/childfree or r/truechildfree. There are parents there living the life you say you want and saying things like "These little beasts don't let me even think". Also, there are studies that confirm that around 70% of people who have children end up regretting it.

I think not starting a family isn't that bad after all.

Raising another man's kid should be classified as a form of masochism

Something a soy will say tbh

Last edited:
Still, you could have had better manners towards a fellow gentleman :feelsautistic:
I'm 18 I've been demoralised so I apologize my bad manners and impulsivity.

Ye I wasn't Talkin legally. I mean raising a child on Ur own would be shit. It would be bad for the parent and even worse for the child. Unless Ur a millionaire, celebrity or chad or somethn.

If you have moneymaxxed and you can afford babysitters here and there, you can raise a child. Is it retarded? Maybe. But so is having the regular family too. If I have something pretty clear about the human psyche, is that we are terrible at guessing what will make us happy. Do you know how many people are there feeling miserable and drowning in responsibilities? Go to r/childfree or r/truechildfree. There are parents there living the life you say you want and saying things like "These little beasts don't let me even think". Also, there are studies that confirm that around 70% of people who have children end up regretting it.

I think not starting a family isn't that bad after all.
Ye I agree to an extent. One ting I was tryna say was, not only is never having a family brutal, actually not even be able to have the option to have one is even more brutal.

Also I reckon those studies are BS to some extent. Normies and ppl with families live on a different planrt to us. What's 'bad' to normies and what makes them 'unhappy' for them probably wouldn't have any affect on us cuz of all the bad stuff that's happened to us. I reckon that maybe having kids makes them feel stressed every now and then but overall they are living a good life and they'd be happier with kids rather than without but they just don't know it.

Ye there are definitely lots of ppl who genuinely regret having kids but I don think that that number b accurate

Immagine your adopted Chad son shouting at you "you are not even my father you fucking birdcel,just LDAR ande leave me alone!".Or his girlfriends "that is your father?eeeeewwwwww.You must be adopted!!!!" and your "son" will be like "yeah ahah that subhuman truecel buys me everything I want and yesterday I fucked my "mom" just to remind him who is tha man in the house".

Creating a child is about the most evil thing a human being can do.

No matter how good a life the child may have it will eventually have to come to terms with its own mortality and that of the people and other living beings that it loves like pets and such.

Not to mention growing older and having to deal with horrific disease and or chronic pain or loss of mobility.

Then there’s the whole problem of it having to confront and come to terms with the glaring maw of existentialism and either feeling the need to choose nihilism or will to power to overcome nihilism or some sickening and disgusting Jew created Abrahamic religion and its sadistic god character/s or turn to Buddhism or Hinduism with their own set of life altering problems or European paganism which while arguably much better than all the rest is admittedly highly confusing to learn to understand the practice of due to the great efforts the Jews and their Christ cuck slaves went to in order to stamp it out.

BTW, European paganism revived by Uncle Varg (Vikernes) and Grandpa David (Lane) is the authentic white pagan religion and NOT to be confused with the Jew created slop known as Asatru and Wicca which are anti racist ie anti white in nature and largely about being a dope smoking degenerate and or sexual deviant, rather than a noble and heroic white man or woman with true aryan values, that uplift the folk and the nation that white pagan is a part of.

Having said all that yeah I’m an anti natalist.

I understand people’s egocentric desire to have children to create their own family, I’d just rather wish they didn’t, but the darker and more dangerous colored muds of the human race especially, as the last thing this planet needs is more criminiggers.

View: https://youtu.be/55dMVUHHI3E

Last edited:
That's cucked

That's cucked
Yeah, to some extent. But it's not a concern for me because I don't want kids whatsoever.
Normies and ppl with families live on a different planrt to us. What's 'bad' to normies and what makes them 'unhappy' for them probably wouldn't have any affect on us cuz of all the bad stuff that's happened to us.
You got a point there.

Last edited:
Immagine your adopted Chad son shouting at you "you are not even my father you fucking birdcel,just LDAR ande leave me alone!".Or his girlfriends "that is your father?eeeeewwwwww.You must be adopted!!!!" and your "son" will be like "yeah ahah that subhuman truecel buys me everything I want and yesterday I fucked my "mom" just to remind him who is tha man in the house".
High IQ.

A very possible scenario that has played out in many past generations cases I’m sure.

Also another thing for our brothers to consider is that many people have the idea that by having children they’ll have someone to take care of them when they’re old or at least have someone who will involve them in their life as they grow older thereby keeping them busy/occupied/entertained but such is not always the case, as some children grow up, get a job, move far away and never interact with their parents ever again or if they do it is very sparsely.

This doesn’t have to be necessarily motivated by hatred or resentment of the parents either, but can simply be a personality thing ie the child now grown simply wants to cut all previous ties, move on and live it’s own life.