Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine VENOMKORE

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Breaking a popsicle off a young 16 yo white foid's mouth and kissing her in the process. Doing it at the ripe age of 16 himself.

What were you doing when you were 16?

rotting at insane speed

this is so fucking brutal wtf, i didn't expect to be mogged so hard on here. I know a lot of you are normies but still...

I was a redpiller jfl

I was playing Donkey Kong and reading Math. Had no friends whatsoever. Total shut in loner.

OemCk9q

The idea of biting a ice lolly just makes me cringe, freeze your teeth doing that.

Never trust teencels tbh, I don't really consider someone incel until they're at least 20
You can warm them with the foid's tongue

I was studymaxxing back then to get a good career and foids. Meanwhile class chads was fucking prime jbs.

Breaking a popsicle off a young 16 yo white foid's mouth and kissing her in the process. Doing it at the ripe age of 16 himself.

being sad

being bullied to shit in HS

dunno playing skyrim probably

getting bullied and beat up in school :lul:

I doubt he’s is 5 4 tbh.

This is bullshit, not a real kiss.

beating my meat into submission

I was probably gymmaxxing

Rotting at home, playing video games. Daydreaming about a future i'd never have. Obsessing over my looks, starving myself. Just usual incel stuff tbh.

The idea of biting a ice lolly just makes me cringe, freeze your teeth doing that.

Never trust teencels tbh, I don't really consider someone incel until they're at least 20
Im still 19 but close to 20.
Underweight ugly faced spasticcel anyways