WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
123d 16h 40m
VenusLove
VenusLove
1 day ago
Most women on social media like feeling sexy to others but don't like the act of sex. Sex is not great for women all the time. Not to mention the repercussions of physical sex (STDs, pregnancy, etc) for women. If we could have sex like men without these things you'd see a lot more women having sex, trust me.

Diocel

Diocel

Greycel killa
★★★★★
177d 12h 9m
VenusLove
VenusLove
1 day ago
Most women on social media like feeling sexy to others but don't like the act of sex. Sex is not great for women all the time. Not to mention the repercussions of physical sex (STDs, pregnancy, etc) for women. If we could have sex like men without these things you'd see a lot more women having sex, trust me.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
123d 16h 40m
kyoudrix
kyoudrix
2 days ago
When Destiny speaks of these people who are so attractive that possess so little self-esteem, I don't think it's as mind-blowing as he thinks it is. I honestly believe being born with intrinsic beauty is less of a "genetic lottery" win than the contrary. Most people who we would define as unattractive have the fortunate opportunity to improve themselves in regards to their weight, hygiene, and other manageable variables, which then rewards them with satisfaction and possibly a feeling of accomplishment. Naturally beautiful people seem to always be searching for that variable for improvement, which only leads them to unhealthy overestimations of what would be attractive, like many forms of cosmetic surgery for example.

Unattractive people and attractive people seem to often be unhappy to the same extent, for the same reasons. The only people I see finding true happiness more commonly are people who were unattractive, then managed to become attractive. It really seems to me that people can heavily derive satisfaction from overcoming such an obstacle, and possessing that attractiveness itself isn't as satisfying because many people who never had to worry about a lack of attractiveness seem to be often just as miserable as their inverse.

Diocel

Diocel

Greycel killa
★★★★★
177d 12h 9m
kyoudrix
kyoudrix
2 days ago
When Destiny speaks of these people who are so attractive that possess so little self-esteem, I don't think it's as mind-blowing as he thinks it is. I honestly believe being born with intrinsic beauty is less of a "genetic lottery" win than the contrary. Most people who we would define as unattractive have the fortunate opportunity to improve themselves in regards to their weight, hygiene, and other manageable variables, which then rewards them with satisfaction and possibly a feeling of accomplishment. Naturally beautiful people seem to always be searching for that variable for improvement, which only leads them to unhealthy overestimations of what would be attractive, like many forms of cosmetic surgery for example.

Unattractive people and attractive people seem to often be unhappy to the same extent, for the same reasons. The only people I see finding true happiness more commonly are people who were unattractive, then managed to become attractive. It really seems to me that people can heavily derive satisfaction from overcoming such an obstacle, and possessing that attractiveness itself isn't as satisfying because many people who never had to worry about a lack of attractiveness seem to be often just as miserable as their inverse.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
123d 16h 40m
Wonder Cat
Wonder Cat
2 days ago (edited)
Some problems I have with this video. I find that only men “Date down”to be completely ahistorical and quite sexist. Not every women was just a pretty housewife (not that being a housewife is super easy) a lot of poor and minority women had to WORK also to keep thier families alive. And a lot of single moms are sole breadwinner. The whole “women all thoughout history got it easy because all they have to do is be pretty and know how to keep a houseclean” is pretty stupid.
I would argue if you’re a woman who doesn’t have a job, makes port excuses to escape having one, doesn’t have good hygiene people will still look down upon you. I might not be as bad if you’re a man but it’s still bad all around. Also the fact being a househusband is considered lower could be that being a housewife a seen as feminine, and faminity is generally seen as inferior. Just a thought

Diocel

Diocel

Greycel killa
★★★★★
177d 12h 9m
VenusLove
VenusLove
1 day ago
This guy's youtube channel is cool

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
38d 7h 6m
How I imagine Reddit offices, but 100x worse.

orchis

orchis

Adrift
★★★★★
97d 14h 35m
VenusLove
VenusLove
1 day ago
kyoudrix
kyoudrix
2 days ago

Wonder Cat
Wonder Cat
2 days ago (edited)
Some problems I have with this video. I find that only men “Date down”to be completely ahistorical and quite sexist. Not every women was just a pretty housewife (not that being a housewife is super easy) a lot of poor and minority women had to WORK also to keep thier families alive. And a lot of single moms are sole breadwinner. The whole “women all thoughout history got it easy because all they have to do is be pretty and know how to keep a houseclean” is pretty stupid.
I would argue if you’re a woman who doesn’t have a job, makes port excuses to escape having one, doesn’t have good hygiene people will still look down upon you. I might not be as bad if you’re a man but it’s still bad all around. Also the fact being a househusband is considered lower could be that being a housewife a seen as feminine, and faminity is generally seen as inferior. Just a thought

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
123d 16h 40m
Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Luminary
★★★★★
33d 21h 29m
kyoudrix
kyoudrix
2 days ago

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
18d 13h 23m
foidologist

foidologist

foidologist zindabad
★★★★★
58d 9h 55m
RollD20

RollD20

Indiasuperpower2021
★★★★★
77d 5h 13m
this looks like my campus's counselor office.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
19d 16h 14m
Looks like hell on earth.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
54d 23h 12m
Saudade

Saudade

jason blahas me
★★★★★
72d 20h 38m
If only you knew how bad things really are.

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
8d 7h 20m
VenusLove
VenusLove
1 day ago
Cope. Women like sex more than men as seen by their slutty captions about wanting to get dicked by Chad. Men want affection more than women.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
123d 16h 40m
Cope. Women like sex more than men as seen by their slutty captions about wanting to get dicked by Chad. Men want affection more than women.
Ok incel

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
44d 19h 10m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
27d 11h 21m
I don't understand why I was pinged, what am I being asked?