Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine you somehow get a girl (a realistic one, not some fantasy woman). Do you think getting a girl would make your life better or worse than now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Having a girlfriend would rip me out of my comfort zone and my life would consist of doing a lot of things that I'd rather not be doing. I've been extremely avoidant of people my whole life and I don't like being around them very much, also I have many issues such as trust issues and anxiety. I've spent my whole life alone and in front of a computer, I avoided any other activity, so having to change my life completely would be hell.

Even just the dating and "honeymoon" phase, which are supposed to be the most pleasant, would be uncomfortable. Even if I shoved aside my anxiety, I've spent all my free time in this life in front of a computer. Doing anything else is not only boring to me, but actively unpleasant.

And then if somehow it got more serious, life gets even worse. Chores, nagging etc... your life changes completely. You totally lose your freedom. And it drains your energy and your time. I am always tired and lacking energy for the most basic of things, much else all this relationship crap on top of that. Ohh and of course I'd have to have a job at that point too.

I don't think I could do it tbh. It's giving up my comfort, my life. Life is already incredibly hard, and when wageslaving will be added on top of the shit pile that is my life, I don't think I could take the shit of a relationship on top of it.

There's a reason why I don't give up my current routine. As much as I am unsatisfied with my life, it's much better than any other alternative. I choose to live the way I do, it's the most comfortable and pleasant situation I could create for myself. A woman would change it completely. And for what? Sex and a degree of affection?

If we were talking about some fantastical love story in which we're both consumed by love and that love feels like a drug then sure, it would be worth it. But that's really fucking impossible, even if it does happen to some people, it wouldn't happen for me. Realistically at best I'd be looking at some average hag who couldn't do better and needs to settle down and we both sort of settle for each other and put up with each other as best as we can. And even that's unlikely.

Hmm, why am I on an incel forum then? I clearly don't want a woman. And yet there are times when I really want one. Maybe I'm low T or something.

Even if i assume that she won't treat me like an ATM, a slave or just threaten me with divorce it would still be rough i think.

I'm not a sperg irl but I'm introverted, a day's work of social interaction tires me a fuck ton. So after work i just feel like rotting. On week ends i rot to recover and prepare myself for the next week. I feel like a gf would want us to go out to eat at a restaurant, go the park/movies, go to a concert etc

Unplanned event are stressful and tiring, I couldn't see the relationship working

But who am i kidding i've never even touched a girl's hand why am i even thinking about such things

I'm absolutely sure that a man having close to his looksmatch (things like balding aside) would be plenty energized. So long as he's not getting humiliated by being denied sex, having to marry a single mom, etc.

The problem is that BY DEFAULT these days the women you can get are feminist whores, so automatically you will have some level of submission and humiliation in your relationship.
This puts immense pressure on the physical attraction part of the relationship, in order to make up for how bad the other aspects are, and unfortunately as an older sub8 you lose out here too.

So what do you get?
Yep. A feminist whore that's much uglier than you.
I don't think that will energize you or any man very much. In fact, it creates the type of man that tries to stay at work past 5 PM.

I'm absolutely sure that a man having close to his looksmatch (things like balding aside) would be plenty energized. So long as he's not getting humiliated by being denied sex, having to marry a single mom, etc.

The problem is that BY DEFAULT these days the women you can get are feminist whores, so automatically you will have some level of submission and humiliation in your relationship.
This puts immense pressure on the physical attraction part of the relationship, in order to make up for how bad the other aspects are, and unfortunately as an older sub8 you lose out here too.

So what do you get?
Yep. A feminist whore that's much uglier than you.
I don't think that will energize you or any man very much. In fact, it creates the type of man that tries to stay at work past 5 PM.
Very well put. And you can add to all that having to do various chores around the house, to buy various shit that you don't need but that she wants (like frivolous and unnecessary redecorating). Nagging, having to take her out on dates etc... The list is endless. Damn it would be hell.
Even if i assume that she won't treat me like an ATM, a slave or just threaten me with divorce it would still be rough i think.

I'm not a sperg irl but I'm introverted, a day's work of social interaction tires me a fuck ton. So after work i just feel like rotting. On week ends i rot to recover and prepare myself for the next week. I feel like a gf would want us to go out to eat at a restaurant, go the park/movies, go to a concert etc

Unplanned event are stressful and tiring, I couldn't see the relationship working

But who am i kidding i've never even touched a girl's hand why am i even thinking about such things
You get it. As introverts we need to unwind. Work would already be enough of an energy drainer, anything else is just sheer torture. How did introverts in the past do it? Did they just suck it up?

Probably worse. Similar to some of what you're saying, I have mental issues, I'm extremely introverted, and the sort of relationship that I want doesn't really exist in other people. These problems are compounded by the fact that I'd certainly have to try ridiculously hard to get a woman who would probably just treat me like shit and leave me, so realistically the effort involved just isn't worth it at all for me. I'm happier with my waifu.

Very well put. And you can add to all that having to do various chores around the house, to buy various shit that you don't need but that she wants (like frivolous and unnecessary redecorating). Nagging, having to take her out on dates etc... The list is endless. Damn it would be hell.
Last time I went to a house party, long time ago, there was this guy with a car and a gf, and it was something like October, and from what they were saying it seemed like the girl had planned out the whole rest of the year for him, a full schedule of car trips for him to take her on to see her friends and visit places to take pics for instagram, she literally said that's what it was for, insta.

His gf was short and very plain looking meaning almost no one would be checking her instagram seriously, so it was just a waste of resources and a humiliation exercise for her bf.

I think I would be energized enough to handle social stuff, just picture yourself with a woman on your arm in public, it sure feels different doesn't it.

However that doesn't work if the entire relationship is a humiliation exercise for the male, where he dates a woman that's:
- uglier
- heavier
- more sexually experienced
- an entire foot shorter than him or more
- no less than 4 years older or more
- the leader, with him being the one that fits in her life instead of the other way around

Probably worse. Similar to some of what you're saying, I have mental issues, I'm extremely introverted, and the sort of relationship that I want doesn't really exist in other people. These problems are compounded by the fact that I'd certainly have to try ridiculously hard to get a woman who would probably just treat me like shit and leave me, so realistically the effort involved just isn't worth it at all for me. I'm happier with my waifu.
i kinda think this at this point. the years of inceldom have taken a toll on my mind. although on the other hand my self esteem and sex drive would get a little satisfaction as well

Depends on the girl

Last time I went to a house party, long time ago, there was this guy with a car and a gf, and it was something like October, and from what they were saying it seemed like the girl had planned out the whole rest of the year for him, a full schedule of car trips for him to take her on to see her friends and visit places to take pics for instagram, she literally said that's what it was for, insta.
Jesus Christ. And that's just the big things, the big plans. Imagine all the shit he has to do DAILY. The mundane stuff, the various tasks she has him do.

Having a woman would definitely be miserable. I guess I need to find something in life to make me happy, because not being single definitely won't ease the misery.

As for the going out in public and being seen with a woman, that wouldn't energize me at all. It actually would give me anxiety. I have no social circle, and the few people that I used to know I dread seeing. My reputation was ruined when I was an alcoholic, so running into anyone I ever knew literally makes me freeze out of anxiety. Being with a woman when that happens would be even worse, what if they mock me in front of her?

better for sure
It makes no sense to say anything else. If it'd get worse, you're basically saying you'd prefer to be alone ergo are a volcel.

Jesus Christ. And that's just the big things, the big plans. Imagine all the shit he has to do DAILY. The mundane stuff, the various tasks she has him do.

Having a woman would definitely be miserable. I guess I need to find something in life to make me happy, because not being single definitely won't ease the misery.

As for the going out in public and being seen with a woman, that wouldn't energize me at all. It actually would give me anxiety. I have no social circle, and the few people that I used to know I dread seeing. My reputation was ruined when I was an alcoholic, so running into anyone I ever knew literally makes me freeze out of anxiety. Being with a woman when that happens would be even worse, what if they mock me in front of her?
Honestly some of these stupid chores can probably be avoided depending on where you live and how. If a woman is being reckless with your time and money that's probably a sign that it's time to get her pregnant. You're still busy but at least you're working on a common goal instead of being the slave of some woman always demanding "experiences".

And I know what you mean, I would definitely avoid anyone who knows me as an incel. My parents would probably be safe. But I'd be very wary of anyone who would be "too surprised" to see me with her, you know?

I have thought about this before and I probably wouldn't be able to go through what you described either, maybe if there was a girl who likes watching anime all day and enjoys doing little things + on top of that is attracted to me but that's where the fantasy restriction you mentioned comes in

Well. That's a relief! I sure am glad that will never happen....

I dodged a bullet!

At first it would be awesome living and loving someone (giving the fact it would make you ignore the blackpill for a while). But then sharing your life with a foid, man, I don't know how you can be happy living with a cum dumpster.
There is a reason why chads get laid and leave, they want to avoid that shit.

Extremely better at first, extremely worse once she invariably dumps/cheats/ghosts/leaves. Relationships don't last in 2020, especially if you're an incel.

Exponentially better if she actually cares about me. Would get me out of my drinking myself till I pass out every night phase.