Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine you wake up and all this was just a nightmare

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
All the bullying, humiliation, rejections, you wake up as a big strong handsome young version of yourself, what would you do?

As random as this thread sounds, it's interesting to imagine this perspective, OP.

I certainly would become a more humble and considerate person, as I would have seen what is like to be the an undesirable guy, I'd also detect red flags faster and know what kind of people to avoid and what should I maxx in my life precisely.

I'd go as far to defend other men when they face similar situations I had in my "nightmare" and provide do's and don'ts pieces of advices to them.

And obviously my view on women is changed forever and I'd behave in "unexpected ways" around them even though I'd be "strong and hadsome" as OP said.

Last edited:
I LARP as this in my mind before I go to sleep and when my suspension of disbelief becomes higher hehe

I would be glad that I finally woke up.

Then I would talk to my wife about which one of her girlfriends we're gonna seduce for a threesome today.

I wish that could happen :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Imagine being young, NT, Chad.

This is a dream as in women are not absolute whores? If I woke up and they were still shit, I would dedicate my life to abusing the shit out of them.

I would be glad that I finally woke up.

I would believe I had bad hallucinations.

Honestly if I was reborn as a chad with the knowledge of the blackpill I have now? I suppose be a true MGTOW. Pump and dump foids long-term and never committing to any. Maybe even pull the Leo Dicap route and date one for a while and then replace her with a similar model, but again no marriage, cohabit or kids. Just enjoying my sex life.

Wouldn't even need a high paying job since so much of that money as a normie goes to impressing foids. Reborn as a better me I'd already be getting that I presume by the OP.

If I were reborn as normie Chad I think I'd start by having fun with women and mogging other men and doing normie shit for a while. But, I'd grow increasingly concerned with the knowledge that my good looks were the key to my success. Eventually I would get tired and go semi-MGTOW.

I have a little empirical evidence for this. Brad Pitt is a top-tier Chad, and I get the semi-MGTOW vibe from some of his latest interviews (around when his space movie came out).

Would you guys have a gf or just fuck random hoes?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Fuck i cant stop daydreaming about shit like this

Probably get a really good city job and eat at nice restaurants every day and wear Italian suits and crocodile shoes and drive performance cars daily and easily attract all the sluts and basically live The American Dream

Blackpill: some guys do this in this current reality every day