Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine yourself doing this

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Holding hands with a fat girl in public :feelspuke:

Would rather remain incel.

Depends on how ''fat'' she is. If it's thicc I would tbh

Imagine being a thick empowered girl and being forced to hold hands with a manlet or balding person eeeeeew

Depends on how ''fat'' she is. If it's thicc I would tbh
tbh, as long as she's not a landwhale she's ok in my book

volcel if you wouldnt

let's imagine this scenario she is fat but she is loyal and loving volcel if you wouldn't

Like you could even get your hand into those sausage fingers.

let's imagine this scenario she is fat but she is loyal and loving volcel if you wouldn't
I would secretly fuck a fatter girl than what I’m willing to be seen in public with holding hands.

I would secretly fuck a fatter girl than what I’m willing to be seen in public with holding hands.
cope, hookups are gigachad only, standard for a relationship are lower. if you want to get laid, you will have to hold hands in public with the girl

I suppose I wouldn't mind doing this if there was some kind of reward afterwards and what I mean by that is maybe I'd get a coupon for a few extra burgers at my local McNiggers next time I went or possibly even a free 20 piece chicken nuggets from there so long as I ordered a regular meal first, etc, etc.

I wouldn´t mind at least it would be physical affection and it´s "just" holding hands.

cope, hookups are gigachad only, standard for a relationship are lower. if you want to get laid, you will have to hold hands in public with the girl
I wouldn’t mind holding hands in public, just not with 300lb landwhale.

no thanks my hands are already quite sweaty, no need to make them beading with perspiration

I wouldn´t mind at least it would be physical affection and it´s "just" holding hands.
But her hands must be so hot sweaty with all the grease and butter exiting her pores.

I don't want ugly females :feelsUgh:

But her hands must be so hot sweaty with all the grease and butter exiting her pores.
Oh come on that isn´t true, sure I wouldn´t and probably couldn´t have sex with a landwhale because who could penetrate that amount of lard? But you could surely hold hands with one or kiss and hug.

Btw I love you signature.

Cope as long as she’s healthy I would But if she’s obese I’m out

Volcel If u wouldn’t tbh

Oh come on that isn´t true, sure I wouldn´t and probably couldn´t have sex with a landwhale because who could penetrate that amount of lard? But you could surely hold hands with one or kiss and hug.

Btw I love you signature.
My sig, in general, is how I feel towards the world.

id date a chubby girl

I'm a handlet, can't even imagine hand holding with such hairy, iron age, ethnic hands.