Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Imagine getting your dream job not because you are the most qualified for it but because you have a dick between your legs.
Imagine being treated better by your boss and coworkers just because you are a man.
Imagine constantly being showered with compliments everyday because you are a man.
Imagine beautiful girls trying to pick you up everywhere you go.
Imagine being able to not work a single day in your life and still make more money than most people in the world just for being a man.
Imagine being able to choose almost any girl you desire who is like 3 points above your looks match with the snap of a finger.
Imagine whenever you get horny you could, in a touch of a button get beautiful girls driving all the way to your house just to have sex with you.
Imagine being the one who chooses if you want to keep the baby or not.
Imagine being so powerful that just by shouting "rape" you could get innocent girls jailed for years and ruin their lives if you chose to.
Imagine being so powerful that any girl would be scared to death that if you leave her she would have to give you half of her life.

This is would have been your reality if the genders were reversed.
But sucks for you, you were born a male.
So you must suffer, work hard and compete against thousands of men for every stupid thing, a mediocre job, a mediocre wife, basically a mediocre life.
I know that in life you have to play the cards you were given.. But it's so fucking hard that in the back of your head you know that more than 50% of the world were given a 0% lose deck.

All I see is a manbaby who needs to work on his personality.

Everything you have mentioned is all because if your personality

It couldn't possible be anything else but that.

Photo l

Imagine beautiful girls trying to pick you up everywhere you go.
This is the only part I don't totally agree with: the ugly ones would also want to be with you and could even force you to do so (specially if they are a gang and are armed).

BUT notice that unwanted attention is what 30-60% of feminism complains about nowadays :feelsEhh:

Great post.

the world is a Disneyland, foids are the visitors, men are the staff

All I see is a manbaby who needs to work on his personality.

Everything you have mentioned is all because if your personality

It couldn't possible be anything else but that.

View attachment 377482
I tried out for the NBA and didn't have the skills necessary.
But because they saw my great personality, they gave me the job and I now can dunk 12 foot nets over 7 foot players heads.

I tried out for the NBA and didn't have the skills necessary.
But because they saw my great personality, they gave me the job and I now can dunk 12 foot nets over 7 foot players heads.
3090728281 4309cf9203 b