Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagining my little sister being destroyed by Chads and BBCs @ uni is messing with my head

Um op sweaty, keep this in mind..

Who am I lying it is certainly happening, I just cant cope with this reality though, its just disturbing to me

I wonder how fathers or others guys with sisters cope, when your sister/daughter gets preggo you know its because she let another man creampie her

someone will fuck your sister one day, even impregnate her at some point, so you're better off not caring about what she does.

Having a younger sister is almost as cucked as having a daughter. Just think about it rationally.

Women should stop going to college.

someone will fuck your sister one day, even impregnate her at some point, so you're better off not caring about what she does.
yep, no matter what at some point foid will get fucked
just hope your sis at least found a hi tier normie that gives a shit about her
and not just use her as a sextoy

Ethnic foids at least treated me like a human during college. White foids, even the ones who knew me from church, acted like they didn't know me.

Having a little sister must be such ropefuel

Having a sister is cucked, i know because i have one and she's a cunt, always talking bad of my father and the other males in the family.