Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Impersonate another user.

G

Guest2

I think that we should all, as wise incels, work together to try to guess who each incel is trying to impersonate, because society is messed up and sucks. I bet no one can guess me xD.

Yours was brettyboy

90% of men are incels, they just don’t know. Normies are incels in denial. You have to be chad to compete

tfw too autistic to impersonate

I’m a beta loser who collects steam games and wants to be dominated by a hot foid.

If she has tits I'm attracted, because that's healthy masculinity. It shouldn't matter if she's 14yo.

I’m a beta loser who collects steam games and wants to be dominated by a hot foid.
@Blacktarpill

I ate my sperm today. First I thought that's strange, but then I realized this is something normal.

I never had a white friend irl, it just seems like we live in two different worlds since I'm non-white, I have zero chemistry with them, I think the reason is, if a white hangs out with ethnics it brings down his smv and social status, understanble

Even on this site, I don't have a white friend, all my friends here are ethnics, like @fukmylyf @theultimate341 @stanx12 @_incelinside and others

Whites are aliens too me, we live in two completely different worlds whether if it's a white incel,white normie or white chad

Also Only sub4 whites can be incels

There are some interesting comments in this thread. Really makes you think.

Fucking mayos cant be incel
Fucking niggers cant be incel
Dedsrs Im an incel ngl
Only cuck-fetishists can be incel

the perceptial precept for female attraction has its basis in insecureness of virtue

no, man. It was you kek. I thought you talked about eating your own sperm some months back

Ohh. If I remember correctly @fukmylyf wrote something about that as well.
But you are right, I have mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, too.

I never had a white friend irl, it just seems like we live in two different worlds since I'm non-white, I have zero chemistry with them, I think the reason is, if a white hangs out with ethnics it brings down his smv and social status, understanble

Even on this site, I don't have a white friend, all my friends here are ethnics, like @fukmylyf @theultimate341 @stanx12 @_incelinside and others

Whites are aliens too me, we live in two completely different worlds whether if it's a white incel,white normie or white chad

Also Only sub4 whites can be incels
@Tellem--T

White normies are fakecels. Ethnic whores would rather suck a white normies micropenis than chadpreets 8 inch pecker. Whites are so superior. Ethnic women want ethnic men to die, as they are genetic waste. It never even began!

Okay boyos let's try to guess who's being impersonated. Here it goes:

tbh

White normies are fakecels. Ethnic whores would rather suck a white normies micropenis than chadpreets 8 inch pecker. Whites are so superior. Ethnic women want ethnic men to die, as they are genetic waste. It never even began!
@tehgymcel420

Interesting thread, OP.

don't have time for this, i need to destroy myself on the gym right now