Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Importance of frame debunked

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
They studied how men and women look at shoulder-to-hip ratio. Turns out men pay attention to it while women are indifferent. Hope for framecels, suifuel for gymcels.

interesting. it seems height and face are the main requirements

Face>Height>SHR

Face+Height>Everything

Framecopers on suicidewatch

This doesn't make any sense. Women are bisexual, so how do they not care about female frame?

In my honest opinion, that study dosent have huge implications. Eye tracking? How about what women actually rate as attractive.

Also, this is coming from a framecel, so I am not biased.

Edit: In the study it includes height, penis size, and frame. Mens faces and other features are blurred out.

Frames me!

Mogs me because frame.

Well maybe it isn't over after all

This doesn't make any sense. Women are bisexual, so how do they not care about female frame?
They don't care about female or male frame.

In my honest opinion, that study dosent have huge implications. Eye tracking? How about what women actually rate as attractive.
Because the eyes don't lie unlike their lying whore mouths. And yes, frame is more important than penis size. As for height, I assume they'd need some frame of reference for height to be attractive like standing next to the guy or something.