Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR YOUNGCELS (17-20)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I've said this before and it needs to be said again. It can't be forgotten.

Save yourself time and give up now. If you aren't AT LEAST 180cm, NT, 17.8cm dick AND 6+ /10 in face it never began for you. Any effort at ascension is a waste of time and energy JFL. Foids want Chad only and rarely settle for less.

Some of you may not like this, but it's the cold hard truth. All we can do is copemaxx until we take our last breath.

It never even began for 18yo truecels like me :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:
inb4 sub8 deniers

Edited that out now because it was an old post.
You should change it to 6 inch dick. Only 1.5% of the population has 7 inch dick. 6 inch dick is top 20%.

7'5in dicklet here and am 5'7 tall. It never began for dicklets

I dont fucking get it. HOW this person is a young"cel"??
Huh when you come back?

As for the thread, youngcels you better have some copes if you don't have any big ambitions planned for your future, because once you're outta High School your life is going to go further down the shitter to the point you'll want to rope or rage at the world. I hope you're all prepared because the worst has yet to come for you.

Huh when you come back?

As for the thread, youngcels you better have some copes if you don't have any big ambitions planned for your future, because once you're outta High School your life is going to go further down the shitter to the point you'll want to rope or rage at the world. I hope you're all prepared because the worst has yet to come for you.
Oh i came back today, couple minutes ago. Im good at managing my time so im fine. I was worried bec. i was getting addicted to the forum.
About this thread, i dont really understand how a 180cm, NT, 17.8cm dick AND 6+ /10 in face is an "incel" in the first place.

I don't wanna get the Isla Vista 2014 experience :feelsrope: but i don't want to give up either,normies and cucks would win :feels:

No, you're confused. These are the minimum requirenments for NOT being an incel.

Most youngcels don't have those stats.
btw not really related to your post but just wondering,
What if he has all these stats but he also has 1 downside; autism. I dont think he would be a truecel tbh.
Welcome back, brother. It's nice seeing your avi on here again.
Hello my man.

btw not really related to your post but just wondering,
What if he has all these stats but he also has 1 downside; autism. I dont think he would be a truecel tbh.
He would still be a truecel if he's sub7. 7+ /10 and up he can get away with autism (if he's still at least 180cm)

So what should they do instead? Start posting here?

if i bone press to 7 inch that count?

what if 7 inch bp length but foid says YOU LACK GIRTH!

Ok thanks Colvin :feelscry:

I've said this before and it needs to be said again. It can't be forgotten.

Save yourself time and give up now. If you aren't AT LEAST 180cm, NT, 17.8cm dick AND 6+ /10 in face it never began for you. Any effort at ascension is a waste of time and energy JFL. Foids want Chad only and rarely settle for less.

Some of you may not like this, but it's the cold hard truth. All we can do is copemaxx until we take our last breath.

It never even began for 18yo truecels like me :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Lol dude I know a guy who was incel then at 28 he became chadlite because he worked hard on himself...

Even then it ain't worth it. Foids nothing but trouble

no offense but get a life colvin. im not bragging or insulting you im genuinely worried. do you have any hobbies, talents, job outside of this site? i feel as if its very negatively impacted your life
I Gymcel, game and browse online but thats it really.

Online school will probably be starting again in Mid-late April

180cm 18cm and 6\10 face is an AVERAGE man to foids

I've been trying to tell low tier normies this.

In the past like if you look at boomers women wanted Chads, but most women had to settle for normie guys. Which to give boomer women great credit they did settle for those normies and went on to have regular sex and families with their normie husbands.

Modern women just won't settle for less than a high tier normie, even if it means the woman stays single her whole life and never has children.

If you aren't AT LEAST 180cm, NT, 17.8cm dick AND 6+ /10 in face it never began for you. Any effort at ascension is a waste of time and energy

True. It's technically possible to "ascend" with less but it's through huge effort and humiliation to find a roastie that doesn't even respect you one bit. That's most normies you see.

Not to be an ass but you're exaggerating hard. If one has a good base for ascension then said person has a chance to ascend via looksmaxxing.
Also girls don't care THAT much about height as long as you aren't turbomanlet tier and 7/10+ facially. Same with dick, do you seriously believe ALL chads have 8' large af cocks? You look like that banned fuck micropenis but on roids when saying that shit.
Inb4 cope ofc but idc. Most sub4 ethnics are fucked tho.

Not to be an ass but you're exaggerating hard. If one has a good base for ascension then said person has a chance to ascend via looksmaxxing.
Also girls don't care THAT much about height as long as you aren't turbomanlet tier and 7/10+ facially. Same with dick, do you seriously believe ALL chads have 8' large af cocks? You look like that banned fuck micropenis but on roids when saying that shit.
Inb4 cope ofc but idc. Most sub4 ethnics are fucked tho.
Foids will make exceptions for micropenis 8+ /10 chads aka 6.5 inches (16.5cm) or less. Any other male is screwed with a penis size like that.

Foids will make exceptions for micropenis 8+ /10 chads aka 6.5 inches (16.5cm) or less. Any other male is screwed with a penis size like that.
Agreed on that ngl.

Multiverse IQ

I’m a youngcel

looksmaxxx and Gymmaxxx , marial art MAxxx and social Skill MAxxxx and masculinityMAxxx , that's the best option for you youngCels

looksmaxxx and Gymmaxxx ,PE-Maxxx, marial art MAxxx and social Skill MAxxxx and masculinityMAxxx , that's the best option for you youngCels
looksmaxxx and Gymmaxxx ,PE-Maxxx, marial art MAxxx and social Skill MAxxxx and masculinityMAxxx , that's the best option for you youngCels