Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IMPORTANT: The user Vasily is most likely an IT infiltrator (with evidence)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-

Attachments

• 20201117_213742.jpg
    20201117_213742.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20201117-213855_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20201117-213855_Brave.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
They have to be retarded if they could not see this coming

I thought the_moonshine was @Sparrow's Song

Good job narrowing it down to 5 people. Your war efforts will not go unnoticed.

But it will take more than that to root out the evil among us.

Last edited:
You do realize that they could be just doing this to turn us against each other right?

True tbh I just noticed that that poll has a change vote enabled. Which in turn renders the accusations baseless since they could just as well take the screenshot and then swap the vote in a matter of few seconds without nobody noticing unless there is a record of vote changing somewhere.

You do realize that they could be just doing this to turn us against each other right?
I suggest making tiny visual changes to the forum based on last two bytes of the visitor's IP, so that every screenshot is traceable to an IP. Then see which user logged in with the IP and bam!

Isn't that exactly why threads like that should be deleted?, why is that thread still up?

Anybody asking whether or not WOMEN should be allowed on an INCEL forum is trolling or a woman themselves, this thread should be gone already

This quote alone is enough to prove it's a fakecel. With the additional evidence it becomes obvious.
True tbh I just noticed that that poll has a change vote enabled. Which in turn renders the accusations baseless since they could just as well take the screenshot and then swap the vote in a matter of few seconds without nobody noticing unless there is a record of vote changing somewhere.
How does it render the accusation baseless? If she changed the vote someone else would have to vote yes again to miraculously make it 5 again.

@Tyler is a fakecel

If you are an authentic incel, and have working eyes and a brain, it's pretty easy to tell who's the fakes and who's not. And there are a lot of fakes walking around right now.

If you are an authentic incel, and have working eyes and a brain, it's pretty easy to tell who's the fakes and who's not. And there are a lot of fakes walking around right now.
:yes::yes::yes:

Everything really lol. Screenshots cant be trusted in this day and age.
Huh? None of my evidence includes screenshots, except the Reddit post which simply shows that 5 people voted yes, which you can check yourself. The attachments are just there in case anything gets deleted.

Huh? None of my evidence includes screenshots, except the Reddit post which simply shows that 5 people voted yes, which you can check yourself. The attachments are just there in case anything gets deleted.

Yes but then we are just taking her word for it.

Isn't she the one who made the post earlier that she had 3 accounts here? She's obviously just trying to get reactions from us.

Chads.co. Nothing but chads posting here and their foid followers.

TosACoinToYourSwitch

66 points · 13 hours ago

I am every poster on both IT and Incels.co
Nobody knows all of this is just me talking to myself

And I can easily say this to this supposed quip: liar.

level 1
faggiemaqqie

3 points · 8 hours ago

I really wanna make an account now lmao
Maybe you should worry about your family problems instead.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/itvajj/mom_pulled_a_gun_at_dinner_now_its_morning/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/ittwgh/mom_pulled_a_gun_at_dinner_and_now_its_morning/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/comments/itngve/mom_pulled_a_gun_at_dinner_and_threatened_everyone/

level 2
the_moonshine

Chadette
2 points · 7 hours ago

Let's raid them together
Good thing this isn't a reddit site or that would be clear evidence of trying to brigade a community and could get you banned should someone have reported it.

Last edited:
@Saber too possibly

KWAB. Modcels? Your thoughts on this current matter at hand?

Last edited:
well the IT soy said he was one one of the guys who said yes to allowing foids here if he wasn't lying, It is most likely vasily or saber due to all the other guys who said yes having very high post counts
You have to be logged in with an account to view poll results here right?
Apparently not because even when logged out I could view the results of that poll.

Incels.co theme and key also indicates user that took this screenshot didn't log in.

I thought it might be the dark theme that showed them logged in to incels.co, but the incels.co logo and key icon on the top right make me think they weren't logged in when they took that screenshot.

The user definitely does have an account though because of the quote and reply buttons visible in these screenshots

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jw50sd/i_cant_decide_if_theyre_more_ignorant_or_more_low/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jw4x7e/hi/

"At least 4 more incels there are with me" could be bait because you don't have to be logged in to view the results of such a poll and even if you do have an account here it doesn't mean you voted on every poll.

I came across this comment too by Saber

"In real life, 0, but i like listening to female musicians. Tv shows would be boring too with a full male cast."

This reads like a troll.

pfp:

Another weird comment:

""Cute smile", said that cus couldnt think of anything nice to say for my subhuman looks"

Another weird comment:
"Have some I talk to but we're not close friends. Never had a female friend to the level of hanging out with them regularly, but chat sometimes yeah"

Could just be a feminine "beta" type of incel

For vasily

Weird comments that stick out:

"Is getting matches really that rare for incels?"

"an ugly special ed kid fucked THAT? Isn't that hopefuel if anything?"

Last edited:
You have to be logged in with an account to view poll results here right?
Apparently not because even when logged out I could view the results of that poll.

Incels.co theme and key also indicates user that took this screenshot didn't log in.
View attachment 373816

I thought it might be the dark theme that showed them logged in to incels.co, but the incels.co logo and key icon on the top right make me think they weren't logged in when they took that screenshot.

The user definitely does have an account though because of the quote and reply buttons visible in these screenshots

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jw50sd/i_cant_decide_if_theyre_more_ignorant_or_more_low/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jw4x7e/hi/

I came across this comment too by Saber

"In real life, 0, but i like listening to female musicians. Tv shows would be boring too with a full male cast."

This reads like a troll.

pfp: View attachment 373817

Another weird comment:

""Cute smile", said that cus couldnt think of anything nice to say for my subhuman looks"

Another weird comment:
"Have some I talk to but we're not close friends. Never had a female friend to the level of hanging out with them regularly, but chat sometimes yeah"

Could just be a feminine "beta" type of incel

For vasily

Weird comments that stick out:

"Is getting matches really that rare for incels?"

"an ugly special ed kid fucked THAT? Isn't that hopefuel if anything?"

a lot of posters here are LARPing fakecels

a lot of posters here are LARPing fakecels
I've noticed a lot of posters here that jump to really outlandish things or advocating violence tend to be LARPing tbh

example
A swamp knife is a knife you hold to a foid's throat when you rape her knee deep in the swamp with leeches stuck to your balls.

I still rather have a cure for baldcelism.

Another giveaway is posters that excessively shit on copes of incels.

I've noticed a lot of posters here that jump to really outlandish things or advocating violence tend to be LARPing tbh

example

Another giveaway is posters that excessively shit on copes of incels.
This site probably attracts anti-social sociopaths that might not be incels because of the freedom of speech

Stop falling for sparrow. His alt was banned yesterday. He's just seeking attention

This site probably attracts anti-social sociopaths that might not be incels because of the freedom of speech
Also just normies that want to shit on foids probably.

But even @JosefMengelecel said this might just be that IT user baiting people here so until there's more evidence there's not much more to do then watch for what kind of posts Saber and vasily post in the coming days.

Isn't that exactly why threads like that should be deleted?, why is that thread still up?

Anybody asking whether or not WOMEN should be allowed on an INCEL forum is trolling or a woman themselves, this thread should be gone already
Whole reason I voted yes is because the poll itself is fucking stupid

This forum is like a greedy men backstabbing each other in a submarine movie

Also just normies that want to shit on foids probably.

But even @JosefMengelecel said this might just be that IT user baiting people here so until there's more evidence there's not much more to do then watch for what kind of posts Saber and vasily post in the coming days.
I am almost 1000% sure this is bait. Especially because it is from that user. Also 3 accounts :feelskek:
Atleast come up with a more realistic story jfl. Mods will already notice if people have alts. You also have nothing to gain from making an account here as everything here is already public.

High IQ.
Caught him red handed haha!

foids are destroying our forum, as expected

if not by their mere obnoxious presence it will be through them turning us against each other

Why is Reeeeeeeee voting yes on that? :waitwhat:

JFL. As if letting foids on here openly would result in our dicks getting sucked.