Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Impossible to Gain Muscle consistently without roids

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I literally took a one week fucking break from gymcelling and already lost shit ton of strength. Also I don't have a home gym and the gyms in my state are closed. Is this shit even worth the effort? Literally seems you lose muscles super fast without roids. Have to track diet over and over, just fuck all this shit.

I literally took a one week fucking break from gymcelling and already lost shit ton of strength. Also I don't have a home gym and the gyms in my state are closed. Is this shit even worth the effort? Literally seems you lose muscles super fast without roids. Have to track diet over and over, just fuck all this shit.

you can't look muscular without roids. almost no one did before the 1950s when roids got popular with bodybuilder homos

you can't look muscular without roids. almost no one did before the 1950s when roids got popular with bodybuilder homos
Yeah this is basically true. This shit isn't worth the effort.

everytime I don't do OHP for a week I lose all strength for it. Squat is much easier to be off for 2 months and still lift the same

You could workout for a year and a guy will barely workout and gain more muscle than you with just one test-c cycle

Why bother working out when you will just lose the muscle quickly and have to keep track of what you eat constantly? What a waste of fucking time lmao.

Quit that shit and eat McDonald’s like me.

Losing gains is suifuel tbh.

You could workout for a year and a guy will barely workout and gain more muscle than you with just one test-c cycle
Its truly insane. This shit isn't worth the effort. I will probably give up and just do yoga to stop aches and back pain. Give up on this useless pointless gymcelling.

How tall were you again?

Why bother working out when you will just lose the muscle quickly and have to keep track of what you eat constantly? What a waste of fucking time lmao.

Yeah I will probably bloat max and just fasting to lose weight when needed. I give up on this shit.
How tall were you again?
5'5, gymcelling was cope for me. I never expected to get foids from it.

everytime I don't do OHP for a week I lose all strength for it. Squat is much easier to be off for 2 months and still lift the same
Yeah upper body loses muscle far faster it seems

No tbh it's not worth the effort if you can lose your muscle and strength gains as quickly as one week without gymcelling.
Guys here recommend cardio and exercise that doesn't involve heavy lifting to get in daily exercise and I agree with this.

I’m a fat slob and idc anymore tbh
Bloat maxing gives more satisfaction and dopamine than this gymceling shit ever did. Never got a runners high, never felt substantially stronger,just massive waste of my time, having to track everything and all this shit just isnt worth it.

You must've not gotten that into it, I barely lose any strength if I take a week break, however 4 month quarantine fucked me up.

Give up on this useless pointless gymcelling.
Only do it if you enjoy it, I love getting pump.

Get your T levels checked

I think without the right genetics n super strict training plan n diet, it's impossible to maintain that sort of figure u see on Men's Health magazines.(if that's wat ur aiming for)

BUT, lean muscle build is definitely achieveable.

Literally seems you lose muscles super fast without roids.
Our bodies r not designed to look like Steve Rogers post Super Soldier Serum experiment.

Never gymcelled in my entire life tbh

I gymcelled for years, three times a week, never missing a workout. I attained intermediate-level compound lifts in my (low) weight class. People still mistake me for a female sometimes. It's impossible to out-lift small bones.

JFL this is why gymcelling is pointless, I say try to get fit and don't try to put on more muscle than your body can maintain and not lose, I'd say stay at the strength you have right now and try and find a sweet spot, focus more on building speed and endurance rather than bulk, because really and truly you don't need much strength in this modern era, there's no reason to be super strong especially since it doesn't really make you better looking, being lean and fit is more than enough the rest is up to your face

I used to life weights at home and take a supplement routine, barely put on any muscle, I stopped when I realized how much time I was wasting each day, hours upon hours and it didn't make a difference in my life at all

JFL this is why gymcelling is pointless, I say try to get fit and don't try to put on more muscle than your body can maintain and not lose, I'd say stay at the strength you have right now and try and find a sweet spot, focus more on building speed and endurance rather than bulk, because really and truly you don't need much strength in this modern era, there's no reason to be super strong especially since it doesn't really make you better looking, being lean and fit is more than enough the rest is up to your face

I used to life weights at home and take a supplement routine, barely put on any muscle, I stopped when I realized how much time I was wasting each day, hours upon hours and it didn't make a difference in my life at all
I agree, people have a natural weight which their body will try to revert to under normal circumstances, maintaining muscle weight above that is a constant grind

Yeah this probably it. I will just do quick 15 minutes calisthenics routine now and that's it

I stopped when I realized how much time I was wasting each day, hours upon hours and it didn't make a difference in my life at all

Spent 6.5 hours yesterday JUST cooking and eating.

Main things is to look lean and fit.

Can be done without weights, with body weight exercises and even walking as cardio but is more tedious.

But doing pushups, dips, bodyweight squats, crunches and cardio will still give a fit looking lean build.

Lifting without roids is a waste of time. Maybe good for a hobby but if you want to get big muscles you need to inject.

I lift without roids.
Even through the 3 months quarantine, i have still maintained my strength.

However, my muscle size didn't increase in a meaningful way.

gymceling is only useful is you are a fatcel, foids expect chad to have a natural fit body

You don't "lose muscle." What you lose is glycogen in your muscles. That's why you feel weaker. Your muscle fibres are still there. The levels of serum testosterone in your blood is what keeps your muscle mass. High T people naturally keep more of their muscle mass.

It takes literally years to build appreciable muscle mass. It's precious tissue that your body spent a lot of time and calories building. It's not going to just dump it at the first sign of trouble.

Yeah this is basically true. This shit isn't worth the effort.

Why the fuck are you even lifting? I get the impression that you have the wrong mindset about all of this.

Pls check my last thread I need info bout roids

Is it worth it?

Better than spending the time on vidya so yeah, and I am planning on joining the military. I hated my body so much when I was skinnyfat, I feel normal now.

Lmao you dont even keep your gains with steroids unless you keep using.

Thats why i stopped bothering with gymcelling awhile ago lmao , too much effort little result (in my case atleast)
Im scared to hop on roids as i already had some severe acne a while ago and am prone to baldness

1) Muscle and strength come back really fast if you lose it, like muscle memory
2) This helps build discipline, so you don't take breaks and make excuses.

I would say keep at it bro.

1) Muscle and strength come back really fast if you lose it, like muscle memory
2) This helps build discipline, so you don't take breaks and make excuses.

I would say keep at it bro.

OK but what do you need all of the muscle for?

Whats the reward for all the effort, it really amounts to nothing, unless you have a job that involves a lot of heavy lifting, there's no reason to put on excess muscle, and it is excess, because if it wasn't, your body wouldn't lose it, I've noticed that there is a certain amount of muscle mass I can maintain no matter what I eat, it never goes back down, so why the fuck spend hours in the gym to get something you can't maintain passively and has no benefit?

Gymcels are seriously copers

OK but what do you need all of the muscle for?

Whats the reward for all the effort, it really amounts to nothing, unless you have a job that involves a lot of heavy lifting, there's no reason to put on excess muscle, and it is excess, because if it wasn't, your body wouldn't lose it, I've noticed that there is a certain amount of muscle mass I can maintain no matter what I eat, it never goes back down, so why the fuck spend hours in the gym to get something you can't maintain passively and has no benefit?

Gymcels are seriously copers
It's all cope at the end of the day.
But working on your body and pushing yourself will make you feel better about yourself, and is good for your body and mind.
There's a big release of long term pleasure hormones from hard work, especially physical labour.

It's all cope at the end of the day.

No it really isn't, that mindset is ironically just a cope, its what people use to justify "doing what they feel like" and its a way to trivialize life choices so you don't feel like you are making a mistake, its not "all cope", that's what you tell yourself so you don't have to think about your decisions and feel regret

But working on your body and pushing yourself will make you feel better about yourself, and is good for your body and mind.

1. Regular exercise is also working on your body, nobody said not to exercise, were saying there's no point in going to the extremes of putting on excess muscle mass your body can't realistically maintain FOR NO REASON AT ALL

2. You only feel better about yourself if you aren't an objective person, if you muscle doesn't actually gain you anything there's no reason to feel good about it, its ridiculous to feel good about doing something that does not benefit you, that is the mindset of a fool

There's a big release of long term pleasure hormones from hard work, especially physical labour.

Complete nonsense, hard work doesn't mean shit, people born into wealth are just as happy if not more happy than someone who "worked hard" for it, what you're saying is just the copes poor people tell themselves

"You enjoy things more when you've worked hard for them"

Let that same fucker win the lottery by chance and watch how their happiness increases 10 fold despite not working for the money

No it really isn't, that mindset is ironically just a cope, its what people use to justify "doing what they feel like" and its a way to trivialize life choices so you don't feel like you are making a mistake, its not "all cope", that's what you tell yourself so you don't have to think about your decisions and feel regret
It's all cope if no matter what you do in life, no woman will ever love you.

1. Regular exercise is also working on your body, nobody said not to exercise, were saying there's no point in going to the extremes of putting on excess muscle mass your body can't realistically maintain FOR NO REASON AT ALL
You don't get as much muscle mass as you think you do from lifting, you only do with roids. Most likely this dude will gain his muscle back in a few days. You can go for years without training and go back to former glory in only a few months.

2. You only feel better about yourself if you aren't an objective person, if you muscle doesn't actually gain you anything there's no reason to feel good about it, its ridiculous to feel good about doing something that does not benefit you, that is the mindset of a fool
It's unavoidable, you are biologically programmed that way. It is beneficial for you brain in so many different ways. Here's a link you can look at:

Complete nonsense, hard work doesn't mean shit, people born into wealth are just as happy if not more happy than someone who "worked hard" for it, what you're saying is just the copes poor people tell themselves

"You enjoy things more when you've worked hard for them"

Let that same fucker win the lottery by chance and watch how their happiness increases 10 fold despite not working for the money
Wrong, hard work and discipline make for a happier life.

First studies show that people who earned money are happier than those who inherited it:

Second studies show that haveing greater discipline in life are one of the key things to overall life satisfaction:

It's all cope if no matter what you do in life, no woman will ever love you.

Believing in love is the cope, and guys like you can't seem to make up your mind on what love is, if attraction all comes down to looks, then you wanting to be loved is just you wanted to be feel attractive, which isn't this "deep" thing like you are making it out to be, its really just shallow, its no different than a woman liking you for money

Which reminds me:

People like you "moralize" looks based attraction as "good" and "vilify" material /externally based attraction as "bad", WHEN THEY ARE BOTH SHALLOW

A woman liking you for your sharp jaw line is no different that her liking you for your fat wallet, people just moralize one and vilify the other for reasons rooted in their ego

You don't get as much muscle mass as you think you do from lifting, you only do with roids. Most likely this dude will gain his muscle back in a few days. You can go for years without training and go back to former glory in only a few months.

It's unavoidable, you are biologically programmed that way. It is beneficial for you brain in so many different ways. Here's a link you can look at:

1. Nothing is "unavoidable", avoiding the intentions of nature is what humans do best, birth control being a great example, literally overriding the female reproductive cycle with a pill, you guys just like to make excuses for yourselves

2. Please stop strawmanning exercise as "body building", I already said exercise is good, but you keep conflating it with lifting heavy objects to tear muscle fibres for the sake of excess muscle growth, they aren't the same thing, you can exercise without any heavy lifting at all, without ever going to a gym and stay fit and keep your brain healthy

Wrong, hard work and discipline make for a happier life

First studies show that people who earned money are happier than those who inherited it:

There is no quantitative way to measure something qualitative like "happiness", any study saying X group is "happier" than the other is subjective nonsense

Second studies show that haveing greater discipline in life are one of the key things to overall life satisfaction:

Vague and again, subjective, there's no way to accurately measure any of these things, a lot of studies like this are just the result of people gathering data in a manner that tells the story they wanted to convey to begin with

Its not like they were doing brain scans of any of these individuals (in either study) to see who had more stimulation in the parts of their brain associated with "happiness" or "satisfaction" and I also doubt they were testing the cortisol (stress hormone) levels of peoples blood over a period of time

They did nothing that could be quantified and measured objectively

People like you "moralize" looks based attraction as "good" and "vilify" material /externally based attraction as "bad", WHEN THEY ARE BOTH SHALLOW

A woman liking you for your sharp jaw line is no different that her liking you for your fat wallet, people just moralize one and vilify the other for reasons rooted in their ego
nah, its just that one is attraction and one is prostitution
You cant lose muscle in one week as a natural

Believing in love is the cope, and guys like you can't seem to make up your mind on what love is, if attraction all comes down to looks, then you wanting to be loved is just you wanted to be feel attractive, which isn't this "deep" thing like you are making it out to be, its really just shallow, its no different than a woman liking you for money

Which reminds me:

True, but love based on looks/personality is more personal to your being, it's an immutable characteristic. You can easily lose your money and she will leave. If you are tall and good looking, she doesn't know it's because of your looks she is into you, to her there is just a draw and lust for you, even if she is unaware of why that is. Money is simply compensation for looks, if you are Jeremy Meeks, women will literally be billionaires and beta buxxx to be with you.

1. Nothing is "unavoidable", avoiding the intentions of nature is what humans do best, birth control being a great example, literally overriding the female reproductive cycle with a pill, you guys just like to make excuses for yourselves

2. Please stop strawmanning exercise as "body building", I already said exercise is good, but you keep conflating it with lifting heavy objects to tear muscle fibres for the sake of excess muscle growth, they aren't the same thing, you can exercise without any heavy lifting at all, without ever going to a gym and stay fit and keep your brain healthy

I was saying that there is cause and effect, saying effects can be sepreated from causes is nonsense. If you exercise, you will feel better, you will have neurological development, and any other benefits. Your reproductive cycle argument makes no sense, are you implying people should excercise and use drugs to stop the mental benefits or something? What are you even trying to say?

LIfting is a good excercise on it's own, especially if you are fit. You can focus seperately on strength training and cardio and other things once combined exercises get too easy, you have to start isolating. And hypertrophy is not seperable from strength gains if you are a natty, only people on roids can get stronger without gaining muscle or vice-versa.

There is no quantitative way to measure something qualitative like "happiness", any study saying X group is "happier" than the other is subjective nonsense

Vague and again, subjective, there's no way to accurately measure any of these things, a lot of studies like this are just the result of people gathering data in a manner that tells the story they wanted to convey to begin with

Its not like they were doing brain scans of any of these individuals (in either study) to see who had more stimulation in the parts of their brain associated with "happiness" or "satisfaction" and I also doubt they were testing the cortisol (stress hormone) levels of peoples blood over a period of time

They did nothing that could be quantified and measured objectively

So we should believe your statements of inheritance making you as happy or happier then people who worked for it without evidence, but an actual scientific study is subjective nonsense?

Happiness is a subjective experience, psychology is a real science. Sure neuroimaging techniques might have helped, but the correlates of consciousness in the brain are still not fully well understood. The best that can be done is psychological analysis.

nah, its just that one is attraction and one is prostitution

You cant lose muscle in one week as a natural
I didn't lose it all but a decent amount. and this literally after year plus of tracking diet and protein meticulously

I didn't lose it all but a decent amount. and this literally after year plus of tracking diet and protein meticulously
you lost some muscle in a weak? that shouldnt happen to a natural, especially in one week wtf

you lost some muscle in a weak? that shouldnt happen to a natural, especially in one week wtf
hard to say, maybe I am too old, 28.

You can easily lose your money and she will leave

JFL what are you even talking about, its harder to lose money than looks, you are literally losing looks every year, whereas a man's wealth grows every year, looks are a depreciating asset unlike wealth

If you are tall and good looking, she doesn't know it's because of your looks she is into you

I swear most of the users on this site have no consistent beliefs at all, everything changes to suit whichever current argument they are in

So all of a sudden women don't know they are choosing based on looks, you think they are stupid or something, just take some time to read through some FDS (female dating strategy) posts, they are brutally honest, women know full well they are choosing based on looks, I thought that was a key thing of the black pill, that they just pretend they aren't shallow

So we should believe your statements of inheritance making you as happy or happier then people who worked for it without evidence, but an actual scientific study is subjective nonsense?

Happiness is just pointless subjective criteria, there's no point debating something so subjective, right now there's a literal cuck who is "happier" than we are and neither of us would choose to be a cuck

This is why objective criteria is better, in the relevant scenario, if one person worked for their 1 million dollars and they other person just had a million dollars through inheritance, they both simply have 1 million dollars, its ridiculous to say that one person is more happy than the other because of how they gained it because how do you even know that

It just sounds like more "just world" and "moral values" nonsense to me, like it just exists to perpetuate a slave mindset of "working hard for what you want", its nonsense

How do you know the person who was just born rich isn't that more happy that they didn't have to work to get it and can just relax as everyone else slaves away?

Also what if someone had to kill to get rich, do you think they would be "happier" than the person who was born rich because they "struggled to get it"?, is the money really worth more because effort went towards getting it?

I think that's complete nonsense, its just more of the blue pilled BS we were raised to think, society wants men to hold these values so that they will slave away and contribute, hard work doesn't mean shit

It reminds me of another bullshit saying - "Its the journey not the destination"

Complete bullshit, its ONLY the destination that matters, the end result is all that matters, what it yields for you

Last edited:
Tbh. I don’t get working out. As long as you’re not overtly fat nobody will notice behind your clothes. You couldn’t tell if I’m 110 pounds or 160 under my clothes.

Maybe your routine is shit or you aren't eating enough. Most normies do the same shit at the gym for years because they don't know how to make gains. I just follow the routine that autistic geeks on /r/bodyweightfitness came up with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back