Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In 10 years or so, many of you might be approached by single mom roasties, what you gonna do?

I will never be wealthy so that won't happen to me, plus I don't go out anyway.

I don't have any value for them to steal, so it won't happen.
I’ve been alone long enough now. I think I can survive without some nagging woman at this point.

No this is inaccurate. You're not blackpilled enough if you think they can't get a betabuxx outside of the incel community.

I won't be getting reproached, too ugly and short

your highschool crush looking to settle down with a beta cuck provider.
What you gonna do?
Are you gonna succumb to provide for Chad's offspring and cumdumpster in exchange for sex once a month?
I don't have the means to provide for children, so if this happened she is confused and easy to manipulate, so I'll act like I'm rich, enjoy lots of free cooking, and just play Super Smash Bros w/ her offspring.

I won't accept it. But you know, soymen are so many these days, those women will find their prey and even at 40 years old, you'll still be an incel, not even a volcel.

I doubt that they will approach some jobless, neet loser, who can't function in society. I wouldn't have anything to offer to them, and i consider this to be a rather good thing.

I have been looking at my life long term and i hope to be financially successful within the next 10 or so years. Having said that, i would never give some roastie a moment of my time. Maybe pump and dump but thats it. Although its wishful thinking that any foid would give me a chance. Even money would probably not save me