Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In 10 years time Naruto will be considered a masterpiece

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
That's right. Soon all the Zoomers who grew up with it will become full adults. They'll take over the arts and judging positions.

Soon Naruto will be considered the equivalent of Citizen Kane or Sergeant Peppers by the Beatles. It will considered a culturally significant piece of art in all of humanity's history. Critics will make essays talking about how deep it is. All the people who disagree will be considered blasphemers and immediately lose any credibility they have. Future artists will be constantly quoting how inspirational the series was.

This is the future.

kids are growing up on the new star wars movies

Dragon Ball > Naruto
full

I’ll stick to my niche eccentric community of classical music and investigation shows, the only time I have interest in anime is hentai.

That's right. Soon all the Zoomers who grew up with it will become full adults. They'll take over the arts and judging positions.

Soon Naruto will be considered the equivalent of Citizen Kane or Sergeant Peppers by the Beatles. It will considered a culturally significant piece of art in all of humanity's history. Critics will make essays talking about how deep it is. All the people who disagree will be considered blasphemers and immediately lose any credibility they have. Future artists will be constantly quoting how inspirational the series was.

This is the future.
Naruto is alright. When I was a young boy, around 2007, it was my favorite. It is just simply alright now in comparison to the actual masterpieces I have seen since. The video games were fun to play.

zoomer: naruto is the greatest anime of all ti...
me: Amaterasu

Haven't watched one single second.

Wats next? Rick and morty in philosophy class?

I watched Naruto in 2005. Good memories.

One piece is objectively the best of the big 3

Dragon Ball > Naruto
full
Kinda want to watch it? What's the BEST way to watch it all? I want to know every single detail.

English.

Kinda want to watch it? What's the BEST way to watch it all? I want to know every single detail.

English.
I've watched whole of Naruto in Japanese (as it came out). I didn't touch boruto though
full

I've watched whole of Naruto in Japanese (as it came out). I didn't touch boruto though
full
Have you watched Dragon ball?

All mighty push

naruto is postmodern art even though i don't watch it

most of these rly long played out fighting shows dont have that much structure and rely on the sheer impassivity of the youth to garner fame and respect

One piece story is way better tbh

I liked DBZ more tbh

Imagine reading or watching cucknuto, the only anime thing you should watch or read is dragon ball, you watch anything else and you become a fagget soy cuck.

It's a very blackpilled story. Genetics are everything.

Only 2/3rds of Naruto is good, the rest is pretty mediocre.

Not to mention the dumpster thats boruto

I used to like Naruto and now I couldn't care less about it. Some of the openings are still dope though.

tf is this thread

Wats next? Rick and morty in philosophy class?
I kid you not bro, he turns himself into a pickle, he calls himself pickle rick. It's by far the funniest shit, i've ever seen.

I watched DB up to DBGT on tv and read Naruto. I like Naruto better tbqh.

I was reading One Punch Man, but I stopped since I can't binge read it anymore. I'll catch in a year from now. It's dope.

dd6x3cz-003d84d8-994c-4709-b6d6-26b6acf38e73.jpg

True tbh but i don't think Naruto is that bad, though the ending is the worst piece of shit i've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back