Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy In 2004 I cyberbullied a depressed/potentially suicidal person on Gaia Online.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They were ranting about how life sucked, and writing poems about their pill bottle calling them. And I kept heckling them, telling them that life did NOT suck, and that they needed to get over it/cheer up.

It was a different time, it was just fashionable to tell "emos" to stop being emo. I didn't understand. And now I do. But my past actions are unacceptable, and I am hereby requesting that my statue be removed from Monument Avenue.

I pushed a guy to suicide on kik once. I think about him sometimes while drunk. I hope he’s happy, wherever he is. RIP drake tash

sorry to break it to you but this isn't "cyber bullying" and you didn't push anyone into suicide, you were just being your usual soy self.

sorry to break it to you but this isn't "cyber bullying" and you didn't push anyone into suicide, you were just being your usual soy self.

I'm not who I was in 2004 anymore.

:feelskek:

I have nothing to say

Interesting factoid.

Everybody hated emos back in the early to mid 00s, but turns out every single musical/fashion trend that came after it was much worse.

I liked emos and even had emo-like hair for a while when I was like 19 (not anything overly homo, just the bangs with the hair shorter in the back part).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back