Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2013 an oldcel teacher shot himself after a student he loved got with Chad, he made a website

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
Exactly. They didn't. The PDF's are attached to the post above. The stuff he got fired for is quoted here below.

Quote:
  1. "During the 2011-2012 school year, Respondent engaged in professional misconduct involving J.R., a seventeen-year-old female high school student. Specifically, Respondent’s conduct included:

A. Making comments to J.R. about her physical appearance and wardrobe.

B. Writing a note to J.R. telling her that he wanted to be with her and wished he
had met her sooner.

C. Hugging J.R., holding J.R.’s hand in a romantic manner and kissing it before telling J.R. that he would miss her over Christmas break.

D. Telling J.R. he thought of her as more than a friend and that he loved her.

E. Respondent also asked J.R. for her cell phone number and exchanged hundreds of
text messages which were inappropriate and sexually explicit in nature."

Also:

"November 26, 2012
CONFIDENTIAL
Re: — Educator Discipline Complaint

Dear Mr. Swanson:

I write to notify you that the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s Office of Chief Counsel received an educator misconduct complaint alleging that you engaged in professional misconduct.

More specifically, the complaint alleged that during 2011-2012, you engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old female student that included commenting on the student’s appearance, hugging the student, kissing her hand, telling her you will miss her, that you want to be with her and that you love her, and exchanging hundreds of inappropriate and sexually explicit text messages."

Basically a lifelong Incel who took a major case of Oneitis with this 17 year old foid, who probably led him on for good grades, pity, orbiting etc. Then when he got too overbearing/soppy beta shit/her use with him was done, she decided to drop him royally in the shit and run off to uni with Chad.

Leaving the poor bloke (cuck) branded a weird pervert, his career over and barred from teaching ever again, the foids mother demanding he leaves town forever by a fixed date or she will press charges (which he would almost certainly have the book thrown at him and the key thrown away), and utterly heartbroken and destroyed, unable to get to grips with the true nature of foids, this having drove him totally insane as well as choking on The Blackpill, lead to him blowing his brains out at her university. His life over and quickly forgotten....

...Whilst she has just finished becoming a fully qualified DOCTOR, with a great career ahead of her and having moved well away from the little backwater town she grew up in to a posh part of a wealthy state. With Chad as her husband.

View attachment 148625

Part of me wants to message her and ask her what she feels like having played an ultimate part in this mans life being ripped to shreds and driven to symbolically blow his brains out at the university (which was a 2 hour drive for him) that she became a freshman in. Right at the statue of Our Lady. He did actually have 2 bullets in the gun, one was probably for her but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

No doubt she has probably forgotten.

This is the life Incels have, and this is ultimate proof of The Blackpill and the true nature of foids.

R.I.P Christopher. R. Swanson.

My sleuthing on this case is officially over lol.

Torment her.

A man manipulated and broken by female deception.

Never forget.
May God rests the soul of Christopher Swanson

(While all of these are happening,female teachers have sex with male students all the time and nobody ever gives a shit.People even fantasize and romantisize those scenarios,for fuck sake)

Torment her.
I'm considering it. Also considering asking her for her side of the story, which she will either ignore or paint herself to be the victim.

Don't forget she most likely killed his brother through proxy.
The good ol' medical field. I pity her future male patients.

Don't forget she most likely killed his brother through proxy.
The good ol' medical field. I pity her future male patients.
Exactly. I done some exhaustive sleuthing yesterday (like all day, into the night) inspite of saying I was done with this, as everything surrounding this whole episode has really struck a chord with me.

The fact his brother most likely killed himself due to losing his brother, his mum was destroyed and died of Cancer in June 2015. Pretty much the whole family erased, apart from the father (who was seperated from the mum) and half brother (from the fathers previous marriage) who is rarely mentioned anywhere so can gather the guy was not close in any way to his stepmum or 2 half brothers.

All over some foid leading an old lonely, intimacy-starved Truecel on and then dropping him like a sack of shit which lead to this snowballing, family wrecking tragedy.

She was playing him as she was already with Chad, which Christopher knew about, leading him on like this and giving the man false hope then snatching it away along with his career and reputation is twisted. Gut feeling is she told him she wouldn't be with him, and then shopped him to school authorities when he kept messaging her. Or, and I'm inclined to go along with this theory, her mum found her phone and told the school.

Plenty of info and photos below.

I found an old throwaway Facebook account which has gotta be Chris, only 2 posts. The name on it is Henrik Elizabeth, when you read it it explains this is what he wanted to call his kids. The second post is crypic, a long number which I figured to be coordinates.
Screenshot 2019 09 14 21 25 29
Screenshot 2019 09 14 21 25 17

I typed the coordinates into Google Maps and they lead to what, after research, is the family home.

20190915 131705
20190915 131600

I found his the last place he lived before the tragedy. It looks like a stereotypical Incel place to live.

20190915 131344

I found his mum's, who died I strongly suspect of cancer in 2015, Facebook. Lots and lots of posts about cancer, plus dozens of very religious posts (pray for so and so who is in hospital etc..) posts about the military, very patriotic and religious. It perhaps sheds light on Chris's tendancy to post about God alot. Lastly posts about Chris, when it happened, difficulties getting authorities to answer questions. Also they went up to the spot where Chris killed himself (The statue of Our Lady and Baby Jesus, in the grounds of the university where the student he fell in love with attended.) and laid flowers. Also posts about how hopeless Chris felt when he was forced to resign, and how the papers were trying to paint him out to be awful when he was in fact a good guy with a warm heart. Also details how cut up his brother was.

Screenshot 2019 09 15 13 59 00
20190915 140916
20190915 151457
20190915 151541
20190915 151653
20190915 151745
20190915 151935
20190915 152040
20190915 152148
20190915 152244
20190915 152327
20190915 152417
20190915 152504
20190915 152754
20190915 152948
20190915 153431

Found out the foids workplace, and home address. I'm not gonna contact her, don't need a lawsuit to deal with.

Workplace.
Screenshot 2019 09 15 00 58 05 1
20190915 154800

Home.

Screenshot 2019 09 15 00 37 36

She qualified as a doctor 1 year ago. She has surgeries in 2 practices of the same, family owned firm.

20190915 132637

Lastly, two more "Triggers" that were on his website.

This one was what you got when you clicked the "How I feel about God" link on his website.

Picture is shoddy but it's a photo of a ripped up Bible. Goes back to what I said earlier that his mum was a religious believer, and I'm sure Christopher and his brother were too, so for him to completely turn his back on God and call him a "sadist" and a "hideous monster" must have taken alot for him and shows just how broken and destroyed he was.

This was "Trigger 10", posted on the day he killed himself.

Too much for him to bear.

A photo of the scene the morning of the tragedy, plus an overhead view of the statue.

Screenshot 2019 09 15 13 21 50

Screenshot 2019 09 14 22 19 55

At least the one comfort is that Chris, his brother and mother are at peace now.

Attachments

• 20190915_130755.png
    20190915_130755.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Screenshot_2019-09-15-00-58-05-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-15-00-58-05-1.png
    100 KB · Views: 329
Screenshot 2019 09 15 21 08 52 1

The foid's family home, I thought these houses only existed in movies. Fuck, that's what you call being born with a silver spoon up your ass.

I wonder when Men start committing suicide in an advanced rate.. already the suicides are 75% Male but society is still snoozing.

Both men and women will always snooze because sperm is plentiful and abundant while egg is precious and scarce. Losing two women is more tragic than losing twenty men.

Both men and women will always snooze because sperm is plentiful and abundant while egg is precious and scarce. Losing two women is more tragic than losing twenty men.
The Deaths of 10 Crotch Spawners is more newsworthy than the Deaths of 100 Sperm Chuckers. Absolutely mental.

I remember finding one of these old very badly made blogstyle websites. You know late 90s early 2000s. Something like tumbler just old and ugly

There was this middle-aged german betabuxxer. He told the story of his life and that his wife divorced him how he cant live without her and he included a poll and a deadline. Yes or no for suicide. He wrote that if nobody voted hed kill himself anyway on the deadline. Deadline was already over, nobody voted nobody cared.

Just sad.

JFL if male she would be one of the top posters here

also would be the first actual whitecel if male tbh(if she gentile and not jew)
Agreed. Hardly a Stacy.

Torment her the same way she tormented him.

This story stands out more to me than ER or Marc or Alek tbh. I haven’t even hit 18 yet, so I cant imagine how hard life will be in my 40s. It truly is over. And that song really is haunting.. it doesn’t sound like a heavenish song, it sounds like a facade that the devil plays when you die so you think you’re going to heaven, but you’re really going to burn forever in hell.:feelscry:

brutal
...Whilst she has just finished becoming a fully qualified DOCTOR, with a great career ahead of her and having moved well away from the little backwater town she grew up in to a posh part of a wealthy state. With Chad as her husband.

View attachment 148625

I think I should point out that she's a PA, not an MD. They're paid less.

These are some pretty impressive research skills you've got there.

Last edited:
brutal

I think I should point out that she's a PA, not an MD. They're paid less.

These are some pretty impressive research skills you've got there.

Cheers bro, the case consumed me for a week. Alot of the picture's I posted seem to have broken links, but yes, alot of info and the family background found out.

Have updated his findagrave details to include pictures plus a tribute message to him. Feel bad for him tbh.

Exactly. I done some exhaustive sleuthing yesterday (like all day, into the night) inspite of saying I was done with this, as everything surrounding this whole episode has really struck a chord with me.

The fact his brother most likely killed himself due to losing his brother, his mum was destroyed and died of Cancer in June 2015. Pretty much the whole family erased, apart from the father (who was seperated from the mum) and half brother (from the fathers previous marriage) who is rarely mentioned anywhere so can gather the guy was not close in any way to his stepmum or 2 half brothers.

All over some foid leading an old lonely, intimacy-starved Truecel on and then dropping him like a sack of shit which lead to this snowballing, family wrecking tragedy.

She was playing him as she was already with Chad, which Christopher knew about, leading him on like this and giving the man false hope then snatching it away along with his career and reputation is twisted. Gut feeling is she told him she wouldn't be with him, and then shopped him to school authorities when he kept messaging her. Or, and I'm inclined to go along with this theory, her mum found her phone and told the school.

Plenty of info and photos below.

I found an old throwaway Facebook account which has gotta be Chris, only 2 posts. The name on it is Henrik Elizabeth, when you read it it explains this is what he wanted to call his kids. The second post is crypic, a long number which I figured to be coordinates.
View attachment 149337View attachment 149338

I typed the coordinates into Google Maps and they lead to what, after research, is the family home.

View attachment 149340View attachment 149341

I found his the last place he lived before the tragedy. It looks like a stereotypical Incel place to live.

View attachment 149344

I found his mum's, who died I strongly suspect of cancer in 2015, Facebook. Lots and lots of posts about cancer, plus dozens of very religious posts (pray for so and so who is in hospital etc..) posts about the military, very patriotic and religious. It perhaps sheds light on Chris's tendancy to post about God alot. Lastly posts about Chris, when it happened, difficulties getting authorities to answer questions. Also they went up to the spot where Chris killed himself (The statue of Our Lady and Baby Jesus, in the grounds of the university where the student he fell in love with attended.) and laid flowers. Also posts about how hopeless Chris felt when he was forced to resign, and how the papers were trying to paint him out to be awful when he was in fact a good guy with a warm heart. Also details how cut up his brother was.

View attachment 149363View attachment 149362View attachment 149361View attachment 149360View attachment 149359View attachment 149358View attachment 149357View attachment 149356View attachment 149355View attachment 149354View attachment 149353View attachment 149352View attachment 149351View attachment 149350View attachment 149349View attachment 149348

Found out the foids workplace, and home address. I'm not gonna contact her, don't need a lawsuit to deal with.

Workplace.
View attachment 149368View attachment 149367

Home.

View attachment 149369

She qualified as a doctor 1 year ago. She has surgeries in 2 practices of the same, family owned firm.

View attachment 149370

Lastly, two more "Triggers" that were on his website.

This one was what you got when you clicked the "How I feel about God" link on his website.

View attachment 149372

Picture is shoddy but it's a photo of a ripped up Bible. Goes back to what I said earlier that his mum was a religious believer, and I'm sure Christopher and his brother were too, so for him to completely turn his back on God and call him a "sadist" and a "hideous monster" must have taken alot for him and shows just how broken and destroyed he was.

This was "Trigger 10", posted on the day he killed himself.

View attachment 149375

Too much for him to bear.

A photo of the scene the morning of the tragedy, plus an overhead view of the statue.

View attachment 149377
View attachment 149378

At least the one comfort is that Chris, his brother and mother are at peace now.

Damn. Good research.

If I was him I would of took the girl down with me

Cheers bro, the case consumed me for a week. Alot of the picture's I posted seem to have broken links, but yes, alot of info and the family background found out.

Have updated his findagrave details to include pictures plus a tribute message to him. Feel bad for him tbh.

I too stumbled on the findagrave site and the Wayback Machine archive.

This is some of the best original content I've seen on this forum, good job.

Damn. Good research.

Thank you very much, I had a week where I was broke moneywise so I consumed myself with this case.

The gun still had 1 bullet left in the chamber, I'm thinking he planned a murder/suicide with the foid but backed out at the last second and just killed himself. Check out the source below:

"After further examination, according to the Erie Times-News, it was discovered that the rifle contained two bullets. This raised the question — Was the other bullet meant for the Mercyhurst student or someone else here?"

I too stumbled on the findagrave site and the Wayback Machine archive.

This is some of the best original content I've seen on this forum, good job.
Cheers bro, I really enjoyed the whole amatuer detective aspect and finding out so much about the case, the man and family. I feel like I've helped keep his memory and memory of this case alive. This dude got a really raw deal with the foid ending up with Chad and living her life as if nothing happened and he meant literally nothing to her, and losing the job he loved because of it and ostracised by many of the community. All for the crime of falling in love with a ruthless, cold-hearted Stacy.

Also the whole family were tragic as after Chris killed himself, his younger brother died 4 years later in what I suspect was also suicide as he never got over his brothers death. Along with his mother dying 2 years after Chris, the family is pretty much all dead, at least they're at peace I guess.

Last edited:
This is like winning the lottery and dropping the ticket in a storm drain on your way to cash it out.

How the fuck can a high IQ physics teacher fall in love with some random teenager thot? Damn thirst sure can mess you up.

Damn. Good research.

Managed to find his half brother, his only living close relative, his dad's son from a previous relationship. Have messaged him expressing condolences and to see if he can shed anymore details on the case. I don't expect a response.

20191014 161046
FB IMG 1571065709258

I'm really thinking of messaging the foid he was in love with/obsessed with to hear her perspective on it, but I'm still in 2 minds.

This might be pushing it a little.
I'm thinking that myself, but I'll play it by here. Don't fancy being arrested which as an Incel is likely to happen lol.

I'm thinking that myself, but I'll play it by here. Don't fancy being arrested which as an Incel is likely to happen lol.

If you're outside the U.S., nothing much will happen to you if you keep your questions polite.

I wish I would of known about this sooner, this is so tragic yet so intresting. Imo you should talk to the foid to get her side of the story (even though she'll probably not even respond or make herself look like the victim) best of luck to you and your endeavours @outherebrothers . And RIP Christopher Swanson a victim of cucked society.

I wish I would of known about this sooner, this is so tragic yet so intresting. Imo you should talk to the foid to get her side of the story (even though she'll probably not even respond or make herself look like the victim) best of luck to you and your endeavours @outherebrothers . And RIP Christopher Swanson a victim of cucked society.

Teachers shouldn't be fucking their students, so Swanson isn't a victim.

The case is fascinating nontheless.

Massive subhuman. no real mans ego is fragile to collapse over one rejection. Also a teacher shouldn't be fucking his students in hs at the least. It will give favoritism and ruin classroom dynamics

Heartbreaking... I hope cucks leave him alone.

I'm not condoning non-marital sex, since that gives a way around the one-to-one dual correspondence of people to spouses which would ensure universal happiness, but to call him a pervert for loving a 17 year old is ridiculous. If you time traveled to where this guy's ancestors lived in 1700 whatever and told them that marrying a 17 year old girl was immoral they would think that you were a lunatic.

The part about the old Mauser gives me the chills for some reason.
I wonder who used it in the past. I wonder who built it. They probably lived a "hard life" by modern standards, but they probably also had someone who loved them.

Last edited:
Very enjoyable thread I have to say. Outstanding sleuthing although unfortunately some of the links have gone.

Very enjoyable thread I have to say. Outstanding sleuthing although unfortunately some of the links have gone.
Thanks, nice to know you guy's appreciated it. I really enjoyed it, it consumed me for about a month. I always wondered why he was an Incel as he looked Normie-Tier and certainly didn't look 41. The only thing I could think of is that he must've been a Manlet? So I re-read the text messages between him and Jackie and low and behold the proof was right there, she even has a subtle dig at him about it. Surely he knew at this moment that any slim chance of a fairytale romance was over? He was sadly completely dosed up on Bluepills:

1. Okay just wondering. What do you want to talk about? [Hmm…maybe another edgy question?]
  2. Dec. 24, 12:57 am
  3. Sure :) [Ok…have you ever checked out my butt? :)]
  4. Dec. 24, 1:05 am
  5. Hahah yeah :) you’re so small though there isn’t a whole lot to check out ha which is fine :) it’s nice
Pretty brutal tbh eh?

He was low iq idiot for thinking a young teen foid would get on with an oldcel she was probably playing him all around.

He was low iq idiot for thinking a young teen foid would get on with an oldcel she was probably playing him all around.
I think he was just overwhelmed that a pretty, young foid was giving him the time of day for the first time in his life (even though she was blatently leading him on for better grades tbh) and allowed himself to ignore rational thought and develop a dangerous case of Oneitis.

This is what happens when you think of foids as human beings. They aren't even people. They are genetically programmed robots with reptilian-like instincts which drive them to procreate with Chad.

THAT'S ALL FOIDS DO.

They have no other purpose or interests at all. Everything else is faked. Their entire lives are an elaborate hoax to trick Chad into procreation.

So stop treating these robot-like animals as humans and you'll be better off.

This was heart wrenching to read. The family collapsed. Mum and bro dies. The girl moves on and lives a fulfilling life. Life is such a comedy.

An example of what cud happen if you stay blue pilled too long.

This is still one of my favorite threads on the forum.

from now on I can’t commit suicide while my brothers are alive

Incredibly based, high-effort thread, really think this should be given a second read.

bump for the best ever thread on this forum. This was a true incel breakdown which led to him blowing his brains out in a vehicle. Tearing his family apart, who also died shortly after. He knew the trajectory of his oneitis life and all the things she would do in her fulfilling life. The only thing he left behind was a macabre haunting song which has been now dedicated to inceldom. His soul is speaking out through the music.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqzoA3HUnEg

Last edited: