Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2019, the value value of wages is a joke

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Lol seriously. Anyone who works full time at any job should be able to BUY a DETACHED house after a few years working, let's be real. Instead in 2019 as an average man your best hope is working full time, spending shitloads on bills, building a pension to live a pathetically miserable "retired" life at 70+, where your job is basically now just dealing with chronic health problems and making sure you savor the little money you have left. Fuck even just buying some junk food or some booze is ridiculously overpriced. AND there's taxes to deal with lmfao, just to ensure single mothers get to continue to pump out Chad and Tyrone's kids and get paid for it.

And what do you get out of it on an average wage? A pathetically small flat, or arguably worse, flat/housemates who you have nothing in common with, just people you had to move in with because in 2019 this ridiculous standard of living is considered acceptable. JFL. Mortgages, being tied to debt for the rest of your life, what the FUCK? RENT? Some rich cunt owns a place and charges you 10x to rent as it costs him to own it, it's not even yours. yet you'll still spend half a month's wages on it lmao, not to mention take care of it/maintain it so Mr Goldstein can buy a new yacht, despite the fact that he does literally nothing but sit on his ass all day.

I understand women want nothing to do with non-male model men in 2019, but it'd be nice to actually get some fucking benefit out of workceling. Unfortunately foids entering the workplace basically means you need two incomes to support a household instead of 1. That's not even mentioning boomer parents who want to kick their OWN CHILDREN out of their home just because they turned 18™. What the fuck is wrong with the world.

just coalminermaxx or oilrigmaxx bro
the pay is great and you wont need to worry about old age because you wont live to see it

I only wagecuck to fund surgeries, fuck everything else

I don’t work

This year I bought a 12 year old car and am getting ready to buy upper mid range pc with two monitors. That's all my savings bought me.
I'll be left with crisis fund that can cover me for around 3-4 months, that's it.
Year of toil for this

@mylifeistrash

Women leaving home to work was a mistake.

@mylifeistrash

Wages are garbage but I'd rather rent. Fuck working on a shitty house all day and spending endless amounts at home depot or property taxes. I'd rather have a pro who can fix my shit in minutes because they have a ton of replacements ready. It's also easy to boost your credit without spending much $ so people are forced to rent to you.

But yeah the economy, real estate prices, inflation, it's all just total trash. Only ones doing good this past year are owners of shitty tech stocks and the ones who are really fucking good at finance tricks.

Life is a scam
Life is a scam
Life is a scam

Houseprices

Young liberals look at this graph yet demand more immigration into their countries.

Yes, dilute the labour pool and deflate wage pressure more.

The greens and these thunbergfags will only make everything more expensive.

I wouldn't worry, those things belong to an era long gone and it's not coming back. We are in decline, the apocalypse is on horizon for all to see and this world is going to burn. With the decades of decline in industries, entire countries have shifted to a Consoomer culture, a service economy and the only way to sustain this pathetic state of affairs is to suck corporate cock. It's pretty much guaranteed to collapse eventually and when this system finally buckles under all the immorality, the sexual deviancy, the corruption and greed, the sodomite vermin will wail and cry out in frustration and anger as reality sets in and they realise their garbage "human rights", "women rights" and "democracy" means absolutely nothing. You see, as men and if able-bodied, no matter how ugly or autistic you are, by the simple virtue of being able to grow your own food and provide warmth for yourself, your SMV goes through the fucking roof - you'll have foids begging you to take them. If your goals in life or dreams are centred around the Boomer dream of owning a home and having a family, then you need to purge that from your mind immediately because that shits gone. Your money, no matter how little, should be directed towards preparing for the apocalypse and also buying land.

I wouldn't worry, those things belong to an era long gone and it's not coming back. We are in decline, the apocalypse is on horizon for all to see and this world is going to burn. With the decades of decline in industries, entire countries have shifted to a Consoomer culture, a service economy and the only way to sustain this pathetic state of affairs is to suck corporate cock. It's pretty much guaranteed to collapse eventually and when this system finally buckles under all the immorality, the sexual deviancy, the corruption and greed, the sodomite vermin will wail and cry out in frustration and anger as reality sets in and they realise their garbage "human rights", "women rights" and "democracy" means absolutely nothing. You see, as men and if able-bodied, no matter how ugly or autistic you are, by the simple virtue of being able to grow your own food and provide warmth for yourself, your SMV goes through the fucking roof - you'll have foids begging you to take them. If your goals in life or dreams are centred around the Boomer dream of owning a home and having a family, then you need to purge that from your mind immediately because that shits gone. Your money, no matter how little, should be directed towards preparing for the apocalypse and also buying land.

What will happen is for the next 20-40 years they'll just make tax rates 80% and inflation rates 20% per year to fund the social securitiy for old people and welfare for single mom whores.

Invest in industries that make shit for fat white women.

Neet or rope tbh

just coalminermaxx or oilrigmaxx bro
the pay is great and you wont need to worry about old age because you wont live to see it
Would rather oilrigmaxx lol.
Mining in mines seems like hell.

I plan to move to Siberia in 20 years or so. I suggest you guys do the same

Lol seriously. Anyone who works full time at any job should be able to BUY a DETACHED house after a few years working, let's be real. Instead in 2019 as an average man your best hope is working full time, spending shitloads on bills, building a pension to live a pathetically miserable "retired" life at 70+, where your job is basically now just dealing with chronic health problems and making sure you savor the little money you have left. Fuck even just buying some junk food or some booze is ridiculously overpriced. AND there's taxes to deal with lmfao, just to ensure single mothers get to continue to pump out Chad and Tyrone's kids and get paid for it.

And what do you get out of it on an average wage? A pathetically small flat, or arguably worse, flat/housemates who you have nothing in common with, just people you had to move in with because in 2019 this ridiculous standard of living is considered acceptable. JFL. Mortgages, being tied to debt for the rest of your life, what the FUCK? RENT? Some rich cunt owns a place and charges you 10x to rent as it costs him to own it, it's not even yours. yet you'll still spend half a month's wages on it lmao, not to mention take care of it/maintain it so Mr Goldstein can buy a new yacht, despite the fact that he does literally nothing but sit on his ass all day.

I understand women want nothing to do with non-male model men in 2019, but it'd be nice to actually get some fucking benefit out of workceling. Unfortunately foids entering the workplace basically means you need two incomes to support a household instead of 1. That's not even mentioning boomer parents who want to kick their OWN CHILDREN out of their home just because they turned 18™. What the fuck is wrong with the world.

Where do you live? I'm in London and it's impossible to get on the housing ladder - especially for young people. In fact, the amount of rent I pay for a 1 bedroom shared house probably could get me a 4 bedroom house on mortgage at that price a month in another part of the country.

sounds great! Work harder and I'll reap the benefits ;)

Its far over in the USA as well. Evrything costs so fucking much, politicians cant do shit about it because they've been drinking from lead pipes their entire lives...foids just exist and have money thrown to them, while men need to work 80+ hours to provide for him & the foid...

It doesn't "basically" mean that, it totally and completely unequivocally means that
Well not for extreme highincomecels but everyone else. In any case it makes it much more expensive which means you get a lot less value for money.

As has been said, women leaving home to work is the cause of both the excessive cost of housing and the decimation of the value in wages.

Boomers and the older generations sitting on property instead of passing it down isn't helping either

Instead in 2019 as an average man your best hope is working full time, spending shitloads on bills, building a pension to live a pathetically miserable "retired" life at 70+

But in reality we will most likely die before that happen. Work has become harder and harder. Everything has become more nad more expensive while we do not earn any more money. Just lol at working for 10 Euro in warehouse logistics.

If I could I would destroy everything here. Burning everything down and I really want to see panic at the streets, the terror in the eyes of the females when I take everything away from them.

They don't call it wageslaving for nothing

View attachment 173142

Young liberals look at this graph yet demand more immigration into their countries.

Plus big industry that export their labor and doesn't pay it's billions due in taxes.

Last edited:
This year I bought a 12 year old car and am getting ready to buy upper mid range pc with two monitors. That's all my savings bought me.
I'll be left with crisis fund that can cover me for around 3-4 months, that's it.
Year of toil for this
Wow that’s gotta b killing it compared to 95% of the 0P,s

Wow that’s gotta b killing it compared to 95% of the 0P,s
I am still underpaid compared to other programmers. But I don't buy stupid shit, I only buy groceries

It will get a lot worse, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

houseprices-png.173142

Liberals really are the lowest IQ voting block ever. Literal school children with the same amount of lived real life experience as a brick. Most Lib voters are students which makes sense.. Universities are liberal propaganda centres.
The greens and these thunbergfags will only make everything more expensive.
Mega taxes to try and get people to pay more tax money trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist. It'll go straight into funding the next Epstein island.
Plus big industry that export their labor and doesn't pay it's billions due in taxes.
No doubt the big industries also lobby the Government so their huge unpaid tax brackets and illegal immigrant work programs go under the radar.

Last edited:
in 2019 as an average man your best hope is working full time, spending shitloads on bills, building a pension to live a pathetically miserable "retired" life at 70+, where your job is basically now just dealing with chronic health problems and making sure you savor the little money you have left. Fuck even just buying some junk food or some booze is ridiculously overpriced. AND there's taxes to deal with lmfao, just to ensure single mothers get to continue to pump out Chad and Tyrone's kids and get paid for it.
the only option for people like us is suicide. ending this life actually sounds good now, only reason i don't is i'd feel bad for my family and i like playing videogames. nothing else to live for.

your best hope is working full time, spending shitloads on bills, building a pension to live a pathetically miserable "retired" life at 70+

Instead of full-time work, we should be getting on welfare bux and trying to learn skills that will mitigate living costs later in life, such as learning how to garden or do our own basic auto mechanics / plumbing / carpentry. Not having to pay a professional will probably be a huge help, and who knows, if you manage some decent competency you might be able to do some occasional under-the-table work in that regard.

Also trying to get cheap food, free entertainment, and spending money on tools that could last us decades and which might be of some use, like a rifle to hunt deer, a shovel, a hatchet, a wheelbarrow, etc.

It's foreign idea to me because of a lack of male rolemodels to mentor me in such trades, but I think some happiness could come from learning sufficiency like this.

The problem is that it's super boring compared to watching anime and we'll probably fuck up and lose money. But maybe we could somehow network with other guys who do this and give them some free labour in exchange for tips, and work together on projects.

Yeah, instead you post here, for free, as a full time job lmfao. Literally the incels.co equivalent of BrazilianSigma.
I dont even post that much.
And i dobt have school or work but i study some subjects by myself.

Instead of full-time work, we should be getting on welfare bux and trying to learn skills that will mitigate living costs later in life, such as learning how to garden or do our own basic auto mechanics / plumbing / carpentry. Not having to pay a professional will probably be a huge help, and who knows, if you manage some decent competency you might be able to do some occasional under-the-table work in that regard.

Also trying to get cheap food, free entertainment, and spending money on tools that could last us decades and which might be of some use, like a rifle to hunt deer, a shovel, a hatchet, a wheelbarrow, etc.

It's foreign idea to me because of a lack of male rolemodels to mentor me in such trades, but I think some happiness could come from learning sufficiency like this.

The problem is that it's super boring compared to watching anime and we'll probably fuck up and lose money. But maybe we could somehow network with other guys who do this and give them some free labour in exchange for tips, and work together on projects.

There is a movement like that in America, homesteading basically. Living as independently and self sufficiently as possible.

Problem is that won't work in the UK - land is something like 200x more expensive here or something ridiculous. Buying land that you would be allowed to live on is impossible. You could buy lower tier land (not sewage or electrical mains connected) but that is still tens of thousands of pounds just on the land, let alone all the other stuff you would need. Living without proper sewage eletrical or water connections would be expensive to setup, and a hard life in general. @Emba lives in a similar scenario, he has a shitshack which just composts itself via shitworms and needs to be emptied out every 6 months ~ 1 year.

If the authorities found out you were living in such a manner on unsuitable land, they would send the police to boot you off. That doesn't happen to gippos/travellers since they have numbers and are violent, and the british police are incapable of dealing with actual criminals so just resort to bullying reasonable law-abiding whites.

Last edited:
If I could I would destroy everything here. Burning everything down and I really want to see panic at the streets, the terror in the eyes of the females when I take everything away from them.
based
the only option for people like us is suicide. ending this life actually sounds good now, only reason i don't is i'd feel bad for my family and i like playing videogames. nothing else to live for.
High Awareness

I'll live with my parents for ever. If i can't keep their house when i'm alone i'll definetly go ER and then rope

There is a movement like that in America, homesteading basically. Living as independently and self sufficiently as possible.

Problem is that won't work in the UK - land is something like 200x more expensive here or something ridiculous. Buying land that you would be allowed to live on is impossible. You could buy lower tier land (not sewage or electrical mains connected) but that is still tens of thousands of pounds just on the land, let alone all the other stuff you would need. Living without proper sewage eletrical or water connections would be expensive to setup, and a hard life in general. @Emba lives in a similar scenario, he has a shitshack which just composts itself via shitworms and needs to be emptied out every 6 months ~ 1 year.

If the authorities found out you were living in such a manner on unsuitable land, they would send the police to boot you off. That doesn't happen to gippos/travellers since they have numbers and are violent, and the british police are incapable of dealing with actual criminals so just resort to bullying reasonable law-abiding whites.
I remember seeing a property show where this guy used a houseboat to get around this, basically living gypsy-like. Apparently cheaper than the land costs, since waterways are public property.

I remember seeing a property show where this guy used a houseboat to get around this, basically living gypsy-like. Apparently cheaper than the land costs, since waterways are public property.
Longboat people! Ive heard about that. They have to buy a cheap (((permit))) once a year though. Lots of hoops dealing with poops! (Shit)

The only other way to do it is to be semi- homeless and be ready to quickly leave your homemade shack in the woods if it ever gets noticed. Today with road cameras everywhere it would be a challenge to just walk in, impossible with a car!

Other option is to work for cheap at some land owners place for free camping rights. I could have got access to 10 acres for $50usd a month worth of yardwork whenever needed. Basically, mow the huge yard once a month for a huge camping spot! Then any other tasks/ jobs (for neighbors etc...) could buy food and whatnot.

All that's required is a clean record and a good reputation!

Tips above.../\

So much Disney / boomer shit really polluted my mind.

Boomers created this culture. It's only getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back