Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In 2020, many normies will join is here because of the new hypergamy standards

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
And our SMV will drop even more
Nuke this earth already

Why do you even breed bro . Your genetics are trash . Just go religious mode .

we don't have any SMV, and neither will they

there's going to be like a massive ear-piercing scream from normies that will go around the world, when they realise how many of them will have no choice but to marry tatted old whores

1% of men will get 99% of women

I think he just wants to be happy
Tbh , I have decided to not breed with trash genetics . In Heaven I will have much more Virgins and new giga Chad body .

we don't have any SMV, and neither will they

there's going to be like a massive ear-piercing scream from normies that will go around the world, when they realise how many of them will have no choice but to marry tatted old whores
Not true, although it seems that way. If we were put alone on an island with women you would see that you have SMV, just not in this instagram era

And our SMV will drop even more
Nuke this earth already

tbh i thought it already happened and that half of us are normies who realized the situation