Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In 9th grade I was virgin shamed because everyone knew that no girl has ever touched me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Fuck my life. This was one of the first major signs that it was over. I was called Jew boy because of my big nose and weak chin. All this suffering because my dad couldn’t have used a condom or pulled out.

I was also called a Jew, change your AVI to something Israel-related!
Thankfully I’m a little less subhuman after my rhinoplasty, but my chin is still too weak and my ears are fucked up

i wonder how many jews we have here.jews seem to have a great interest in the blackpill and pinkpill feminism bullshit.

Getting virgin shamed in 9th grade... jfl at this clown world.

I was also bullied for being ugly tbh :cryfeels:

bbbbbutt... 14 and 15 year olds are just children! How could this be

It was never over because it never began. :feelscry:

A "friend" jokingly called me jewish because of my big nose, I'm curry :feels:.

YOU SHOULD HAVE REJOICED BY JOINING HAREDI JUDAISM AND SECURING YOURSELF A JEWISH FOID

INDEED YOUR CLASSMATES WILL NOW BE INCEL AS THE BLACK PILL POSITS ITS OVER for ~50% OF MEN

i wonder how many jews we have here.jews seem to have a great interest in the blackpill and pinkpill feminism bullshit.
I’m not actually Jewish I just look like it (not a good look)

We need another hERo, dead serious. Normies need to learn their lesson about fucking with us.