Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In a study of Spanish adolescents in Spain, it was revealed that both benevolently sexist and hostile sexist men have more sex than non-sexist men

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
The study of over 2000 spanish adolescents in spain. it revealed that sexually active adolescent boys tend to have benevolent, hostile and ambivalent sexism compared to non-sexually active adolescent boys. Additionally, benevolently sexist men had their first sex at an earlier age and hostile sexist men had a lower proportion of condom use. The study also revealed that foids are attracted to benevolently sexist men.

The word "sexist" makes no sense. Of course the sexes are different, if you don't believe that you're retarded tbh.

Being them different, it's normal that people will, consciously or uncounsciously, more or less, treat them differently in some ways.

They should come up with a better word for people who believe that there should be more divisions between men and women than the average nowadays.

Last edited:
The word "sexist" makes no sense. Of course the sexes are different, if you don't believe that you're retarded tbh.

Being them different, it's normal that people will, consciously or uncounsciously, more or less, treat them differently in some ways.

They should come up with a better word for people who believe that there should be more divisions between men and women than the average nowadays.
feminists think women aren't any different from men

See inklers?
It's all about personality
A8c

Alpha fucks. Beta cucks.

I hate the bullshit where women (and some men...) try to rationalize this by implying that low-tier and average males are secretly even more misogynistic (the nice guy stereotype is part of this).

I hate the bullshit where women (and some men...) try to rationalize this by implying that low-tier and average males are secretly even more misogynistic (the nice guy stereotype is part of this).
most nice guys aren't doing it to get laid, they're just socially awkward men who get really frustrated over being friendzoned

Just have a good personality bro im sure you will find a girl one day :soy: dont let lack of sex define who you are and your worth to women :soy:

Just have a good personality bro im sure you will find a girl one day :soy: dont let lack of sex define who you are and your worth to women :soy:
Not even the virtue signalling normie believe the diarrhea he spews :feelshaha:

Yikes sweaty just work on that personality and take a shower and maybe just maybe you can have sex :soy::soy::soy:

Jfl at retards who think this. There is literal evidence that personality doesn’t mean jackshit. In fact people who do see foids as objects have more sex

It has always been known the game is rigged to those with brains, to those who can't think? Not so much. Don't ever think you're changing the minds of the idiots on Twitter/Reddit. They exist in an entirely different reality, one that is extremely sad and depressing.

The study of over 2000 spanish adolescents in spain. it revealed that sexually active adolescent boys tend to have benevolent, hostile and ambivalent sexism compared to non-sexually active adolescent boys. Additionally, benevolently sexist men had their first sex at an earlier age and hostile sexist men had a lower proportion of condom use. The study also revealed that foids are attracted to benevolently sexist men.

what's the attractiveness spectrum on this however, seems to me it maybe only those spanish boys that are good looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back