Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In Ancient Japan, women convicted of theft were sentenced to work as prostitutes

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Women convicted of theft or other petty crimes were sentenced to work as prostitutes. The double standard was alive and well. Men got away with adultery, whereas cheating wives had their heads shaved and their husbands were granted automatic divorces.

It kind of makes sense, its far harder for a male to cheat.

It kind of makes sense, its far harder for a male to cheat.
BUT EVERY MALE IS A GIGACHAD!!!!1111 - Foid's brain (because they doesn't even register 95% of males as humans)

If you cheat on your gf you deserve death. Taking two women for yourself is denying a woman to another man, it should be criminal

Also I dont agree with making thieving women whores, they should be assigned to a male as property if clean

God i wish prostitution was legal.

Japan used to be based. Anime was a mistake

I also read that if a woman was fucking around and showed no interest in getting married, her father would just sell her to a brothel. Japan used to be extremely based and patriarchal pre-WWII, they were not very different from the Islamic world when it came to gender relations. It was only after the American occupation that they turned into the low-T cucks they are today.

What the fuck has happened to this based nation?

If you cheat on your gf you deserve death. Taking two women for yourself is denying a woman to another man, it should be criminal

Also I dont agree with making thieving women whores, they should be assigned to a male as property if clean

Japs were based as fuck
Now they have become cucks too

omg based punishment!1!! Let them feel pleasure all day and cum for hours on end !!!

Back when ricecels were based