Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In defense of suicide: why suicide sometimes can be the answer.

There's not a single day I don't think about suicide, it's like a ghost that haunts me everyday, probably the only thing that keeps me living or going anymore is to stay alive long enough to watch this entire world burn and watch everybody that has tormented me my entire life suffer once they lose everything.

I like to think the future will be one of internet celebrity e-thots sucking dicks under a highway bridge overpass as they're there starving homeless, that thought alone gets me through everyday, it's my mental life fuel.

Single welfare mothers selling their own children just to stay alive, brings a grin on my face every time.
I’m planning on committing suicide if I make it to my older 20s as a virgin.

The worst is when I hear people on reddit whining "boo hoo I dont wanna suicide bc of my family/cat/dog"

The fact is theyre just too big of pussies to do it

I admit that I still have hope that I wil get a 20s gf, but if it doesnt happen Ill just suicide, but that hope is keeping me alive for now, I dont give a shit about my family, Id kill them for a gf

20s gf or death

Legit reasons to suicide or go ER:

-not having a gf

-autism

-manlet

-too old for a 20s gf

-virgin past 30

-not white

-any form of anxiety

i fucking hate it when people say "think about your family". my parents are absolutely total fucking garbage. especially my bitch ass mother. i fucking hate that cunt.

if i ever ascend at 30 (which i won't because i will have roped i'm a virgin in my older 20s), i would get a 22 year old GF to marry so i can fuck her for 8 years of her still being youthful before she becomes old and ugly and wrinkly at 30. Everyone else got to fuck tons of young women so why can't I?

They say suicide is permanent solution of a temporary problem, but our problem is not temporary so it's the permanent solution of a permanent problem
So nothing bad in roping if you want to

In my opinion I feel that one should make the most of this opportunity. If someone no longer has anything to lose then their capabilities are endless. Basically best thing to do is load up a game of gta and perform a hERoic action if you know what I mean

i read this to my normie sex-haver friend.
He is pretty soy, so of course he pointed out the “flaws” in your argument.

i, personally, agree with everything that is being said here.
Here is what he said, maybe you can debunk his arguments against suicide?

His only real argument worth deconstructing is that he mainly prattled on and on about how suicide is “pathetic” because you have no right to. He says that there are homeless people who dont have food to eat and they dont rope, therefore you are pathetic if you do rope.

What is a possible comeback to this one? i tried but couldnt come up with an argument against that. it seems like a ridiculous comparison to me.

i read this to my normie sex-haver friend.
He is pretty soy, so of course he pointed out the “flaws” in your argument.

i, personally, agree with everything that is being said here.
Here is what he said, maybe you can debunk his arguments against suicide?

His only real argument worth deconstructing is that he mainly prattled on and on about how suicide is “pathetic” because you have no right to. He says that there are homeless people who dont have food to eat and they dont rope, therefore you are pathetic if you do rope.

What is a possible comeback to this one? i tried but couldnt come up with an argument against that. it seems like a ridiculous comparison to me.
Tell him that homeless people either are brainwashed and thus won’t rope or too chickenshit to rope, or they see hope in finding a house. If there’s no hope, you should rope.

the difference is that if you lose your virginity in your 30s you’ll still be depressed because you didn’t experience intercourse in your youth like the vast majority of people and if you’re homeless, having no house in your youth presumably won’t matter

Tell him that homeless people either are brainwashed and thus won’t rope or too chickenshit to rope, or they see hope in finding a house. If there’s no hope, you should rope.

the difference is that if you lose your virginity in your 30s you’ll still be depressed because you didn’t experience intercourse in your youth like the vast majority of people and if you’re homeless, having no house in your youth presumably won’t matter
high iq. it is right that [no hope= rope].
i will tell him this to see if we can reach “even waters” on suicide.

high iq. it is right that [no hope= rope].
i will tell him this to see if we can reach “even waters” on suicide.
He won’t have his mind changed that easily until he’s in our shoes

He won’t have his mind changed that easily until he’s in our shoes
good point. He has a girlfriend and has everything on maslow’s pyramid of needs handed to him on a gold platter, with no effort required.

good point. He has a girlfriend and has everything on maslow’s pyramid of needs handed to him on a gold platter, with no effort required.
Normies don’t know what life is like for us because they live life with cheat codes. For him, intercourse is like eating and sleeping. For us it’s like trying to score a hole-in-one in golf

I’m planning on committing suicide if I make it to my older 20s as a virgin.
In your mid to late 30s like me you start thinking about suicide by cops. At this point, just let them execute me on a side street somewhere.

Suicide is the most logical option if you’re ugly enough

In your mid to late 30s like me you start thinking about suicide by cops. At this point, just let them execute me on a side street somewhere.
I just need guns

if they're really suffering and it won't get better, let them go. let them leave this world
The error you have is thinking "won't get better" is a guarantee.

Thinking "will get better" is similarly deluded: neither has a guarantee.

They'll shoot you dead swinging a large stick at them, just improvise. They're pussies with badges like that.
Or steal their gun and run away

Or steal their gun and run away
That too, but cops are pussies, there will be about five or eight of them and once you reach for their gun they'll double tap your ass dead regardless. If your sole point of the exercise is to die anyways it doesn't matter.

when success is impossible suicide is the only answer
even if success is possible a person should still have authority over their lives
This.

That too, but cops are pussies, there will be about five or eight of them and once you reach for their gun they'll double tap your ass dead regardless. If your sole point of the exercise is to die anyways it doesn't matter.
Is jumping off a building quick instant and painless?

Is jumping off a building quick instant and painless?
I've thought about doing this in a highly densed highway traffic bridge overpass but I'm worried that I wouldn't go through with it, I like the suicide by cop idea better because once you start the whole thing they'll execute you very real quickly where the whole pesky second thoughts issue becomes mute. Although sometimes I like to fantasize about smuggling myself on a skyscraper in New York City where not only do I kill myself jumping to my death but I also fall on top of a Wallstreet banker upon impact as well, basically a twofer for the price of one admission.

Last edited:
What if it’s really high?
The odds of surviving decrease of course. IMO, the prospect of suicide by jumping is scary to me. If I would ever committ suicide, I would do so by either carbon monoxide poisoning or that car method (forgot the name), where you inhale the gas exempt by the exhaust.

I've thought about doing this in a highly densed highway traffic bridge overpass but I'm worried that I wouldn't go through with it, I like the suicide by cop idea better because once you start the whole thing they'll execute you very real quickly where the whole pesky second thoughts issue becomes mute. Although sometimes I like to fantasize about smuggling myself on a skyscraper in New York City where not only do I kill myself jumping to my death but I also fall on top of a Wallstreet banker upon impact as well, basically a twofer for the price of one admission.
The odds of surviving decrease of course. IMO, the prospect of suicide by jumping is scary to me. If I would ever committ suicide, I would do so by either carbon monoxide poisoning or that car method (forgot the name), where you inhale the gas exempt by the exhaust.
Is cyanide quick and painless?

Is cyanide quick and painless?
Only if you take it in the right dosage and consume it just right, if you fuck up on that you'll die a very long painful agonizing death.

People are free to make their own choices. I get depressed but couldn’t bring myself to end it all. I’d rather it be an accident or something like that. But even heartache is a feeling. Death is nothing.

Normies say dumb shit all the time, ofc suicide is a good answer.

Normies say dumb shit all the time, ofc suicide is a good answer.
At this point I'm just staying alive so I can watch the United States and western civilization collapse along with all the violent revolutions that will inevitably spring fourth from that, I'm hoping my life will improve with all the opportunities that will bring, might even join a terrorist cell or two if it happens, who knows. I have already told myself however that if my life doesn't improve by the time I'm 49 I will rope myself or maybe just go postal until somebody kills me. That's my mindset currently, it's a promise I made to myself as a part of my 2021 New Year's Resolution. *Marks a checkmark off his list.*

Last edited:
Welp, that's mostly true
You failed at life? Must be your fault sweaty

Only if you take it in the right dosage and consume it just right, if you fuck up on that you'll die a very long painful agonizing death.
whats the right dosage?

They'd rather you wageslave & be there for them to let off steam on.

The worst is when I hear people on reddit whining "boo hoo I dont wanna suicide bc of my family/cat/dog"
the family part is understandable but the cat/dog thing is just laughable

your "pet" would probably eat your putrefied corpse as soon as he felt hungry

You'll have to look it up, all I know upon recalling is that if you mess up on dosage you're going to have a bad time.
Where can I get cyanide?

Where can I get cyanide?
It's not easily accessible pre-made that's for sure but if you have a knack for chemical concoctions and creation I believe there are formulas out there on the internet. For instance, in feudal Japan they had a primitive method at the time in creating it for political assassinations, start there.

They cannot let ugly males kill themselves on a high scale, for two reasons I think.

1. It would disturb the just world fallacy, like Edmund says. Regardless of the exact ideology of the prevalent political system, the elites and their lapdog mainstream media always say that the current social order is as good as ever, if you cannot succeed, it's mostly your fault, anyone who wants to change the system radically is a terrorist, dangerous, you know all the buzzwords. Mass suicides or mass euthanasia would significantly undermine the legitimacy of this propaganda, even if the people killing themselves are the most undesirable individuals of society. The media would have to admit that a large chunk of people are so unhappy that they literally remove themselves, something is clearly wrong.
  2. However undesirable we are, the elites still want us alive, the role they want us to play is that of the sexless (but not asexual), hardworking taxpayer who keeps his mouth shut, obeys all the rules, works until reaching retirement age and then die at the very instant he reaches it. Maintaining their luxurious lifestyle and paying off the priviliged classes that support the system (foids, lgbtq, favored minorities) requires a lot of money. Sub5 males put way more into the system than what they get out of it. They work, pay tax, but most of them will never have families due to hypergamy. They can be leeched on for decades without ever having to give them anything in return. If ugly incels kill themselves out of desperation when they hit 30, a lot of future work and money they would have provided go out the window.
Ragefuel. Imo they are just so spiteful and petty that they don't even want an easy, not very painful way for incels to kill themselves. Incels can still commit suicide but it's very painful and has a chance of not being successful, effectively forcing many incels to remain alive.

Imo for this reason euthanasia and abortion aren't the worst @PPEcel

That known, what's the best course of action to take in your opinion to inconvenience these "elites" the most?
Welp, that's mostly true
You failed at life? Must be your fault sweaty

They'd rather you wageslave & be there for them to let off steam on.
And people mocking and lying about incels the most know they are most responsible for this.

That known, what's the best course of action to take in your opinion to inconvenience these "elites" the most?

Be unproductive and leech on the system, just like their favored groups.

Be unproductive and leech on the system, just like their favored groups.
Tbh as much as possible :)

And don't listen to soys saying you venting is making society worse. Vent as much as you want about women and society. No matter what delusional redditors say, women have ALWAYS found a way to blame ugly males for how they were pumped and dumped by chads no matter how ugly males act

Foids: "My body my choice STINKWELL. I can have ABORTIONS and kill my UNBORN BABY!!!"
Incel: "So I can kill myself?"
Foids: "NOOOO!!! WHO WILL PAY THE TAXES THAT SUPPORT ME MURDERING MY BABIES AND LIVING ON TUTORIAL ISLAND!!!??"

Why are whores so selfish?
I get that it feels inhumane to allow a person to die because you're allowing a death to occur,
What about all the people dying every minute? They never seem to care about them. If they are so virtuous and humane why aren't they stopping people dying all over the world. I mean if it is so inhumane for one person to die, what about the other thousands in the world that are dying every hour?
Normies always like to say suicide is never the answer and that it gets better.
If you are a hole having piss stick receiver life always gets better.. don't why society makes everything, even its advice for Males only usable for Foids.

It gets better*
*Only if you have

This bullshit narrative "life always gets better" is nothing but prolonging suffering. The reason why the established powers use the meme every time any Man wants to get out of the rigged system is because every death is terrible for their bank accounts. Incels are nothing but Dollar Signs to them. They would hate for others to follow their footsteps and realise the lie engine that society is. They want their Dollar Signs to be "happy" and not figure out the Eugenicist Hypergamy engine we live in.

If they could make money and tax selling Suicide these creatures would encourage Men to commit suicide en masse in every age group. I assure you the ones left would all be Chad and his other racial variants, since why would they commit Suicide?

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

Many incels are neets too, why not let us :feelsrope:?
They don't care but mass suicides will lead to some media attention which can trigger more suicides. It may also be positive for incels as people may take incel pain more seriously or negative incels as media can blame the incel community for fuelling these suicides

They don't care but mass suicides will lead to some media attention which can trigger more suicides. It may also be positive for incels as people may take incel pain more seriously or negative incels as media can blame the incel community for fuelling these suicides
You know how heartless they are, out there. The only thing that would happen would be soybois celebrating because "evil racist misogynist anti-semitic bad guys killed themselves". Make no mistake, they want us dead.

when success is impossible suicide is the only answer
even if success is possible a person should still have authority over their lives

It's always the people who never even considered suicide in any way that give you the anti suicide platitudes