Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In defense of suicide: why suicide sometimes can be the answer.

You know how heartless they are, out there. The only thing that would happen would be soybois celebrating because "evil racist misogynist anti-semitic bad guys killed themselves". Make no mistake, they want us dead.
It all depends on the Propaganda they make out of it. If incels mass suicide, what should happen is people start talking about mental health of ugly people and start to take our problems seriously. But I think they will blame the incel community for inciting them to suicide. Its the same about how they blame gun laws for School shootings and not the actual thing which drives these students to do it.

It all depends on the Propaganda they make out of it. If incels mass suicide, what should happen is people start talking about mental health of ugly people and start to take our problems seriously. But I think they will blame the incel community for inciting them to suicide. Its the same about how they blame gun laws for School shootings and not the actual thing which drives these students to do it.
They think mass shooters were born evil which is bs

Normies always like to say suicide is never the answer and that it gets better.

Let's be honest: It doesn't always get matter. They seriously think that for every MF it actually gets better! Gwahahahaha! pathetic fools!

For some people, they struggled to persevere. They tried their best to improve their life. And things never got better. So they roped. Many times they were an older age, nothing got better. They could tell that it probably won't get better, so why take the risk of suffering for more years if there's a big chance of it? Many times I would hope it'd get better, but it wouldn't. For example, I posted days ago about a 50 year old virgin with social anxiety disorder who never could find anyone because he had social anxiety disorder (which is a death sentence if you're sub8). He had zero chance of finding someone because of it, so there was no point in trying. Even if he found someone, he'd still feel depressed because he never got to do it when he was younger like over 99% of the population. He tried but never succeeded. And being a virgin at 50 would be a huge red flag to women (and even men for that matter). He decided he gave up on life and he said he would've killed himself a long time ago if it wasn't for false hope.

Suicide is labeled as selfish. Actually, forcing a person to continue suffering just so you can stay happy is actually selfish. I cannot think of anything more evil and inhumane than to force a person who is suffering to continue when they won't get better. If this 50 year old man really is suffering and has zero chance of getting better, let him end his life. It's over for him. He fucked up his life. Let him end it. I don't care about "what about your family?". If you mourn your relative roping, then just rope and you'll meet them in heaven (or, if you're an atheist, have no afterlife and you won't have to deal with mourning). You and others probably didn't help him until he threatened to rope anyways.

People say "my body my choice" for abortion but not for suicide. Well guess what? My body my choice. If i wanna rope, i can rope if i want. I get that death is horrifying. I get that it feels inhumane to allow a person to die because you're allowing a death to occur, but if they're really suffering and it won't get better, let them go. let them leave this world. Besides, most people eventually move on even if they won't admit it. Everyone will lose a relative at some point. If you can't handle the mourning (which families of suicide victims get through) then just commit suicide yourself, too. It isn't such a big fuckin deal.

@Total Imbecile @Colvin76 @Alone75 @RopeMaXXer thoughts?
They should give us incels free surgeries. No one should have to live their life being a subhuman

They should give us incels free surgeries. No one should have to live their life being a subhuman
Surgeries might backfire

There's not a single day I don't think about suicide, it's like a ghost that haunts me everyday, probably the only thing that keeps me living or going anymore is to stay alive long enough to watch this entire world burn and watch everybody that has tormented me my entire life suffer once they lose everything.

I like to think the future will be one of internet celebrity e-thots sucking dicks under a highway bridge overpass as they're there starving homeless, that thought alone gets me through everyday, it's my mental life fuel.

Single welfare mothers selling their own children just to stay alive, brings a grin on my face every time.
this is exactly what I think , is my only cope for the moment The best thing is that it is possible, because natural resources can be depleted and destroy the system in the coming years, starting with oil, we are currently in production decline, I am a fan of the issue of oil, oil is the blood of the system, without it crashing, I may post about this later
commit suicide is to return to the peace of nothingness, from which we should never have left, non-existence is true peace

Last edited:
this is exactly what I think , is my only cope for the moment The best thing is that it is possible, because natural resources can be depleted and destroy the system in the coming years, starting with oil, we are currently in production decline, I am a fan of the issue of oil, oil is the blood of the system, without it crashing, I may post about this later
commit suicide is to return to the peace of nothingness, from which we should never have left, non-existence is true peace
Keep your eyes on OPEC. [Winks]

Keep your eyes on OPEC. [Winks]

look man, this is the estimation of oil production for the next years, Surely the real production for the coming years is what is in dark brown, which means that the system is going to shit, the other two scenarios are very optimistic, they are impossible, the blue and green ones are unreal, they are "bluepill" scenarios

Totally agree. My body my choice. It shouldn't be a crime.

My only issue is I just see it a waste to off yourself but did nothing to make society or the people who made your life hell pay for it first, then off yourself.

Not advocating violence in any way shape or form so dont SWAT my house please.

MUH THERAPY MUH SELF LOVE

View attachment 414621
look man, this is the estimation of oil production for the next years, Surely the real production for the coming years is what is in dark brown, which means that the system is going to shit, the other two scenarios are very optimistic, they are impossible, the blue and green ones are unreal, they are "bluepill" scenarios
Yes, and also the current OPEC divisions between supply and demand along with international pricing for crude. It's all going down to the shitters.

Yes, and also the current OPEC divisions between supply and demand along with international pricing for crude. It's all going down to the shitters.
I don't know, but I dream of seeing the foids and normies without getting into their luxury cars, presuming that they are successful people, if this happens it will be glorious for me, a real lifefuel, to see everyone having simple lifes without being able to waste resources on increasing their egos

I don't know, but I dream of seeing the foids and normies without getting into their luxury cars, presuming that they are successful people, if this happens it will be glorious for me, a real lifefuel, to see everyone having simple lifes without being able to waste resources on increasing their egos
Most normies wouldn't know how to survive, this life of comfort, convenience, or luxury is all they know, take all of that away and they're nothing without it. I say bring them down to our level so we can cut them up to size.

Most normies wouldn't know how to survive, this life of comfort, convenience, or luxury is all they know, take all of that away and they're nothing without it. I say bring them down to our level so we can cut them up to size.
if normies lived our life for 5 days they'd rope instantly

they say there's more to life than intercourse yet they all whine about their dry spells under covid
Even with 'Covid' they just order men from Tinder like it's take out food.

if normies lived our life for 5 days they'd rope instantly
without doubt
we have the same cope , hope it comes true brocel

Last edited:
  1. However undesirable we are, the elites still want us alive, the role they want us to play is that of the sexless (but not asexual), hardworking taxpayer who keeps his mouth shut, obeys all the rules, works until reaching retirement age and then die at the very instant he reaches it. Maintaining their luxurious lifestyle and paying off the priviliged classes that support the system (foids, lgbtq, favored minorities) requires a lot of money. Sub5 males put way more into the system than what they get out of it. They work, pay tax, but most of them will never have families due to hypergamy. They can be leeched on for decades without ever having to give them anything in return. If ugly incels kill themselves out of desperation when they hit 30, a lot of future work and money they would have provided go out the window.
Gigabased

did you ever have social anxiety?
Yes, of course, but I am one of those who think that this disorder is due to ugliness, if I had been someone 7 out of 10 in attractiveness, my lack of social skills would not be an impediment at all, that has already been said here a thousand times, water is wet.

Yes, of course, but I am one of those who think that this disorder is due to ugliness, if I had been someone 7 out of 10 in attractiveness, my lack of social skills would not be an impediment at all, that has already been said here a thousand times, water is wet.
How old are you? 39?

How old are you? 39?
36 bro, and In high school I spent it hiding in my house because I suffered constant bullying, it was hell on earth for me, I am very ugly in my youth maybe I was a 4 out of 10 hopefully, now I will be a 3 out of 10 at most , if I had been a 7 in attractiveness in high school "social anxiety" would not have been a problem

36 bro, and In high school I spent it hiding in my house because I suffered constant bullying, it was hell on earth for me, I am very ugly in my youth maybe I was a 4 out of 10 hopefully, now I will be a 3 out of 10 at most , if I had been a 7 in attractiveness in high school "social anxiety" would not have been a problem
For me college was the worst years

Yes true. That's why Eunthasia should be legalised and available for anyone. But they won't do it cause they need people who suffer to keep functioning the society.
Cause if all men who weren't getting laid roped, society wouldn't even function. Just imagine half of asia roping. It would be literally over.

They want you to live so you can pay taxes, literally a guy who had a metal pipe in him, they still tried to save him.

They will always try to keep you alive in this god forsaken world

i committed suicide once with rope , i was dying legit. it felt like going into a deep sleep at first , don't know how long passed but i'm sure i was seeing things. i was not aware of myself in the room anymore , i was kinda seeing random memories. and it was like i've forgotten that i'm suiciding , exactly like when you're dreaming and you don't know it and you're not aware of you're real body. suddenly things got dark and darker , it's not usual to see darkness when you're dreaming right?
so i freaked out , what's happening? i tried to yell , but i heard my voice from somewhere else rather than my virtual mouth in that dream. imagine you yell but you hear your voice from far away , pretty creepy. i kept yelling and yelling and suddenly i woke up and see myself hanging , kept yelling and hearing it from inside instead my real mouth. i managed to open the belt ( i was roping with belt) , dropped on the floor but i couldn't still breath. but i was still yelling inside , suddenly like it was some sort of mute button or sth , i yelled so high that i think i probably injured my vocal cords permanently and that was the moment my air pipes got open.

just wanted to say , sometimes "you" decide to kill yourself. but there is another "you" in you that don't wanna die.
you know what i mean? if that other "you" notices that your body is dying, he will do anything to prevent that, even if it cause so many people to die.
this other " you" that i'm talking about usually appears when survival is in danger. in crisis times , famine time , etc we all go back to our natural true self.

right now , my other "you" knows how to get laid. your other "you" knows how to get laid too and they can do it 100%. but their ways are not updated , their ways of getting laid is not moral and human.
if somebodies other "you" realizes that his genes are not passing , that guy literally commit rape and it's not his fault.

so , in order to keep earth civil sometimes we should kill both of ourselves. and this time with not a fucking belt.

i committed suicide once with rope , i was dying legit. it felt like going into a deep sleep at first , don't know how long passed but i'm sure i was seeing things. i was not aware of myself in the room anymore , i was kinda seeing random memories. and it was like i've forgotten that i'm suiciding , exactly like when you're dreaming and you don't know it and you're not aware of you're real body. suddenly things got dark and darker , it's not usual to see darkness when you're dreaming right?
so i freaked out , what's happening? i tried to yell , but i heard my voice from somewhere else rather than my virtual mouth in that dream. imagine you yell but you hear your voice from far away , pretty creepy. i kept yelling and yelling and suddenly i woke up and see myself hanging , kept yelling and hearing it from inside instead my real mouth. i managed to open the belt ( i was roping with belt) , dropped on the floor but i couldn't still breath. but i was still yelling inside , suddenly like it was some sort of mute button or sth , i yelled so high that i think i probably injured my vocal cords permanently and that was the moment my air pipes got open.

just wanted to say , sometimes "you" decide to kill yourself. but there is another "you" in you that don't wanna die.
you know what i mean? if that other "you" notices that your body is dying, he will do anything to prevent that, even if it cause so many people to die.
this other " you" that i'm talking about usually appears when survival is in danger. in crisis times , famine time , etc we all go back to our natural true self.

right now , my other "you" knows how to get laid. your other "you" knows how to get laid too and they can do it 100%. but their ways are not updated , their ways of getting laid is not moral and human.
if somebodies other "you" realizes that his genes are not passing , that guy literally commit rape and it's not his fault.

so , in order to keep earth civil sometimes we should kill both of ourselves. and this time with not a fucking belt.
I've felt very similar to what you're saying. First time I tried to hang myself, I was about 11 or 12. I was kind of what you described minus the voices.

And I def felt like there was another "me" so to speak.

I've felt very similar to what you're saying. First time I tried to hang myself, I was about 11 or 12. I was kind of what you described minus the voices.

And I def felt like there was another "me" so to speak.
i was 14-15. guess why did i suicide? a stacy rejected me telling me you are too young cause she was 17 18 but then she dated a boy younger than me. 12yo chad had more height than what i have right now in 25. those were the very hard times cause my parents divorced and this rejection triggered me badly.

For me college was the worst years
College was also a very bad time for me, but at least in college you don't spend all your time with the same group of people, most people ignore you and that's it, they see you and think: "there goes another loser" but They don't take the time to bother you like they did in high school, at least it happened to me like that.

College was also a very bad time for me, but at least in college you don't spend all your time with the same group of people, most people ignore you and that's it, they see you and think: "there goes another loser" but They don't take the time to bother you like they did in high school, at least it happened to me like that.
If you think college bullying doesn’t exist you’re wrong. It’s pretty common and many college bullying victims were bullied before college

If you think college bullying doesn’t exist you’re wrong. It’s pretty common and many college bullying victims were bullied before college
I'm not saying that it doesn't exist, just that it didn't happen to me, I think it was because I hid myself too much, I was practically a hermit back then, I think more than now

I'm not saying that it doesn't exist, just that it didn't happen to me, I think it was because I hid myself too much, I was practically a hermit back then, I think more than now
Everyone’s now a hermit under covid

bro, I live like this since 2004, I live in covid quarantine since those times
Didn’t you once tell me you live in Ireland?