Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In every species of mammal, it is the MALE that is the beautiful/impressive one (who attracts the female by virtue of his appearance)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I’ve watched a lot of nature documentaries (mostly David Attenborough) over the years. I have noticed that in every single species of mammal (also true for birds, and probably others too, but I’m focusing on mammals since that’s what humans are), it is in fact the MALE of the species that is the physically impressive, beautiful one, NOT the female. Further to this, it is the MALE that has to attract the female purely by virtue of his physically impressive display of superior genetics. THIS IS TRUE FOR EVERY SINGLE MAMMAL ON EARTH. It’s not just size and strength, it’s everything. Flick through a book of animals, you’ll find it’s the male that has bright colors, the fancy aesthetics (the lions mane, the peacocks tail, etc).

And yet, somehow, a bluepilled cope that society created started painting females as “the fairer sex”. Why is this? The makeup, the obsession with beauty products, clothing, shoes, hairstyles, perfume, etc. It’s almost as if human society started trying to deny its nature sometime in the last few hundred years. And then of course with feminism we had the backlash to female beauty “standards”. But demand for male looks never diminished, did it?

I’ve watched a lot of nature documentaries (mostly David Attenborough) over the years. I have noticed that in every single species of mammal (also true for birds, and probably others too, but I’m focusing on mammals since that’s what humans are), it is in fact the MALE of the species that is the physically impressive, beautiful one, NOT the female. Further to this, it is the MALE that has to attract the female purely by virtue of his physically impressive display of superior genetics. THIS IS TRUE FOR EVERY SINGLE MAMMAL ON EARTH. It’s not just size and strength, it’s everything. Flick through a book of animals, you’ll find it’s the male that has bright colors, the fancy aesthetics (the lions mane, the peacocks tail, etc).

And yet, somehow, a bluepilled cope that society created started painting females as “the fairer sex”. Why is this? The makeup, the obsession with beauty products, clothing, shoes, hairstyles, perfume, etc. It’s almost as if human society started trying to deny its nature sometime in the last few hundred years. And then of course with feminism we had the backlash to female beauty “standards”. But demand for male looks never diminished, did it?

tbh in times of ancient rome there were shitton of male statues

it all went downhill since internet

It’s like we're the genetic mutation that never got to breed because we look different. It’s as if Chad and us are two different species. Meanwhile women need NOTHING to attract men, men throw themselves at women all day long and allow any of them to walk all over them when it should be the other way around.

I believe that aside from without makeup women are truly uglier than most incels but we’ve been indoctrinated to view all women as cute little animals

Really??? I thought it was personality that showcased the true reproductive potential of males.

I alrdy made a thread on this called "Female beauty is a myth" with illustrations. Foids are ugly as fuck and would prolly rope without makeup.

I alrdy made a thread on this called "Female beauty is a myth" with illustrations. Foids are ugly as fuck and would prolly rope without makeup.

Yeah there’s a lot to read through on this forum, oh well great minds think alike.

well yeah, I remember of watching nature documentaries when I was a child and realizing this

although there's something Interesting that I've observed a time ago...

many good looking guys that I've seen in real life seems to have good looking mothers, not fathers

so I've came to conclusion that if your father is not androgynous looking or too short, then your mother genes will prob decide if you're Incel or not

but I'm not sure at all, genes seems to be too complex, it's just a thing that I noticed, and some people seems to relate the same thing over the Internet

When Male Birds collect shiny objects for their nests, they aren't doing it for themselves. They do it for women.
Women like shiny jewelry. Women are attracted to beautiful things because of status so they can show it off to their friends. And now that they are able to look more beautiful this allows them to flex on their friends without a male. They aren't beautiful for men, because men don't care.
Men are the crowned jewelry in her jewelry box, there to flex on her friends.
And us? We are malformed dirty jewelry.

When Male Birds collect shiny objects for their nests, they aren't doing it for themselves. They do it for women.
Women like shiny jewelry. Women are attracted to beautiful things because of status so they can show it off to their friends. And now that they are able to look more beautiful this allows them to flex on their friends without a male. They aren't beautiful for men, because men don't care.
Men are the crowned jewelry in her jewelry box, there to flex on her friends.
And us? We are malformed dirty jewelry.

High IQ, women’s world is entirely built on trying to be queen bee and show off to other women.
Men do not and have never cared.

This is true of most sexually reproducing organisms, including insects. Artificial wombs will change this. Human males will be the first males in the history of evolution to reproduce without females. It is perhaps the single most powerful event in evolution since sexual reproduction itself.

This is true of most sexually reproducing organisms, including insects. Artificial wombs will change this. Human males will be the first males in the history of evolution to reproduce without females. It is perhaps the single most powerful event in evolution since sexual reproduction itself.

Artificial wombs are absolutely essential to the future of the human race. We could, in essence, completely eradicate human females forever, and have an androgynous semi-biological, semi-technological species. Sex is gone forever, reproduction is gone forever, chads and foids are gone forever. Utopia.

I don’t remember watching any nature documentaries tbh

Artificial wombs are absolutely essential to the future of the human race. We could, in essence, completely eradicate human females forever, and have an androgynous semi-biological, semi-technological species. Sex is gone forever, reproduction is gone forever, chads and foids are gone forever. Utopia.

Honestly you'd have to kill off all whites and asians to get rid of cucks who would just ban artificial wombs. Or just destroy human intelligence.

Honestly you'd have to kill off all whites and asians to get rid of cucks who would just ban artificial wombs. Or just destroy human intelligence.
Not needed. Just get a society of blackpilled men going and the solution will be found. Artificial wombs are around the corner (like sexbots), we just need to build a society with that as a core feature.

Not needed. Just get a society of blackpilled men going and the solution will be found. Artificial wombs are around the corner (like sexbots), we just need to build a society with that as a core feature.

I can't think of any religion or society that doesn't worship women, tbh. Maybe ultra strict islam.

Maybe some ancient long gone christian religions.

So this evil shit must be in our genes.

I can't think of any religion or society that doesn't worship women, tbh. Maybe ultra strict islam.

Maybe some ancient long gone christian religions.

So this evil shit must be in our genes.
Buddism. But we need a new model for humanity. A model without women.

Based avi

I'm pretty sure I'd be at least a 7 if I were a woman. And I did indeed prove this before using FaceApp.

But most animals have the female as the dominant sex, thats why they are animals.