Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In germany, 6'1-6'3 is easily average, you see 6'4+ guys daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Especially also women are growing abnormally tall These days

while weak men like me who suffer from conditions like hypogonadismus, or high Estrogen receptor sensitivity can already prepare themselves to suffer

I'm glad I don't live there.

doesn't matter because the white race is dying off fast as fuck

This is the aryan race in production. Foids aka what's left of eugenics of the 30s and 40s are still working to make that precious chad superhuman more available and common.

id like to know what the average height is for specifically ppl under 30 around the world tbh, the average height is skewed by ethnics and also short men from generations who had bad nutrition

It's over for shortcels.

Tell me something new...

Can confirm. Im almost 5'11 and i am one of the "small ones" at friend circle and workoffice. I learned at 18-19 years old that im actually average height...

Thank god im not smaller, dont know how i would cope

And those whores at my school are complaining about being short. Foids don't have any disadvantages being short, men on the other hand are fucked if they're short.
Es ist ganz traurig spazieren gehen hier in Deutschland.
Deshalb gehe ich garnicht mehr aus meinem Zimmer, überall wo ich hinschaue sehe ich chads die mit Ihren Weibern herumlaufen.

id like to know what the average height is for specifically ppl under 30 around the world tbh, the average height is skewed by ethnics and also short men from generations who had bad nutrition
There is no such thing as an average height, the same as there is no average cock size. Both were cooked up by statisticians to prevent manlets\pencil dicks from roping instead of serving their masters. The truth is that there are only humans and subhumans, and if you're not a least 6'2" with an 8" penor, you best start unknotting your hanging rope.

6"0 is manlet idc what anyone says.

Im glad i don't live around these countries tbh

Good thing I dont live there. Thank god america is 40% ethnic

Im not a tallfag, 6"0 is below average for todays youths. A lot of people are like 6"2+ these days.
I dont give a shit, you know you're a tallfag and your bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.