Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In honor of feminism, here's a list of women's accomplishments:

• Thread starter FriendsOfFriends
  • Start date
Still too much.

They drove that one guy who started that men's shelter to suicide.

Here's one lesser dot to counterbalance their actual achievements.

As I’ve stated before, “Why should I change for them, when feminism protects them from changing for me?”

lets give credit here

Attachments

• 1523406944262.png
    1523406944262.png
    30 KB · Views: 103
After getting his Ph.D., Kaczynski was an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of California at Berkeley. Mysteriously, however, he resigned in the middle of his second year and apparently stopped doing mathematics.

During his short career, Kaczynski published six mathematical papers. All but one concerns "boundary functions." There are some important theorems about boundary values of analytic functions but, unfortunately, Kaczynski's work was on a different topic, boundary values of continuous functions.

This topic was only of interest to a very small group of mathematicians and does not appear to have broader implications; thus, his work had little impact. Kaczynski might have quit mathematics because he was discouraged by the resultant lack of recognition.

He may or may not be the Unabomber; we should be cautious about accepting police "revelations" as facts until we hear the evidence.

I wish I could be Kaczynski's lawyer. It would be interesting to discuss both his legal situation and his mathematical papers. There are, however, two insurmountable barriers: I'm in the wrong jurisdiction and Kaczynski hates leftists. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until a Toronto mathematician gets charged with a spectacular crime.

There is something of a bibliography here with summaries. I can't say anything about their quality. A lot of it is in AMS journals and is hence relatively easy to track down online to read for yourself. This kind of thing seems somewhat different from the sort of analysis done in introductory complex analysis texts, though. You can still see his name on the Sumner Myers Award for Best Thesis plaque on the first floor of East Hall in Ann Arbor and my understanding is that he got a job at Berkeley after that, so he was probably pretty good.

There is a Wikipedia page of inventions by women and there is like 30 at most

based 2017cels, much better than that faggot thread I saw earlier