Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious in how much conspiracies do you believe?

i believe:

• the earth is flat

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • vaccines is bad

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • we didnt land on the moon

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • 9/11 was done by one of those: bush, CIA, mossad, US goverment.

Votes: 45 60.0%
  • theres cures to every disease, but pharma wants $$$$

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • chemtrails

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • i dont believe in any of those.

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i noticed due to alot of activity on the internet all day, alot here believe to alot of conspiracies....

Believe just in global kikery

all conspiracy theories are a false flag to distract us from the real conspiracies

bill clinton rapes kids with his hollywood friends on an island

Francis E Desq drops the bomb.

>the earth is flat
Greeks already figured out the earth was round 2500 years ago

>vaccines is bad
Vaccines work, they're a scapegoat for other issues, but yes a few people die from them out of every few million people that get vaccinated

>we didnt land on the moon
I wont believe it unless we do it right now, shit just doesn't add up. The "muh no reason to do it again" excuse doesn't fly with me.

>9/11 was done by one of those: bush, CIA, mossad, US goverment
Most likely a CIA/Israeli/Saudi operation no doubt, but it was just business, nothing personal, they needed a false-flag for geopolitical reasons.

>theres cures to every disease, but pharma wants $$$$
Nope, it's bullshit, there is endless amounts of money to be made if you come up with legitimate cures. This just doesn't make sense if you think about it logically, think about it, you're only making money off drugs you're selling to people with diseases, why wouldn't you come up with a cure that you could sell to EVERY SINGLE FUCKING HUMAN BEING? Think about it like this. If you came out with some breast-cancer cure, EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ON THE PLANET WOULD GET IT. You're SELLING BILLIONS OF CURES IN THE FORM OF A VACCINE. You could even claim its like a flu-shot, and be selling billions of the vaccine world wide every year. See how it just doesn't make sense to keep it limited to the women who get breast-cancer? Why would you limit your selling of drugs to the ones who get breast-cancer when you could just sell a cure to ALL WOMEN? (I use breast cancer as an example because it's what everyone goes on about)

>chemtrails
Never done much research into this, but I saw some guy in the middle of nowhere complaining about it in the US, they do spray chemicals on crops to keep swarms of insects away. Does this actually happen in Urban areas? Ive only ever seen people living near farms complaining about this

Last edited:
Vaccines are bad, we didn't land on the Moon, and 9/11 was done by Mossad

You forgot the jewish question. It's a fact that a lot of ashkenazi jews are in positions of power, but the question is if it's a conspiracy against us goy or if they just have a high average IQ and help eachother out.

What happened to the whole reptilian race among the elites and top politicians theory? Lol

Also remember when conspiracies mainly centered around ufos and ETs (aliens)? Lol that was before conspiracy theories as we know it became a mainstream money maker

I believe that David Icke is reptilian

Princess diana was killed by the royal family

I believe in Jewry, 9/11, and big pharma(not that all diseases are curable but that they don't want cures to make more money).

big pharma(not that all diseases are curable but that they don't want cures to make more money).

1. Sell moderately/low effective drugs to affected individuals (couple million customers)

2. Sell drugs in form of cure in vaccine for specific disease for entire population (billions and billions of customers)

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Every theory where (((they))) are, especially the manipulation of history and the Holohoax.

1. Sell moderately/low effective drugs to affected individuals (couple million customers)

2. Sell drugs in form of cure in vaccine for specific disease for entire population (billions and billions of customers)

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Good point tbh, but a lot of people will just don't get the cure because they'll think that they'll never get the disease and even so it's a one time deal. For affected individuals you're guaranteed to keep selling.

Nasa being exposed for using fake CGI to emulate Earth.
The Zionist global plan to unite everyone under one religion, and one financial banking system ruled by ((( them ))) ofc.

Almost all the world is controlled by General Electrics. Modern tech monopolies are echo of GE young blood, it's inner opposition. SJWs/soyboys etc. are legacy of MK Ultra program. They are means for enabling censorship and political domination. Next step of control is new crypto currencies from tech giants.

Attachments

• 14860534950020.jpg
    14860534950020.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 14860534950020.jpg
    14860534950020.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 14860451940230.jpg
    14860451940230.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 14860461642440.jpg
    14860461642440.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 47
  • 14860512485300.jpg
    14860512485300.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 55
I think the first moon landing was faked because the americans were desperate to win against the russians. I think the other moon landings were real tho.

Vaccines cause autism
Chemtrails
Earth is flat
Global warming isn’t real
The mossad and the French collaborated for 9/11

They’re not conspiracy theories, they’re conspiracy facts.

I think that there is already a cure to cancer but they don't want to fuck over the medical industry along with the economy.

Vaccines cause autism
Chemtrails
Earth is flat
Global warming isn’t real
The mossad and the French collaborated for 9/11

They’re not conspiracy theories, they’re conspiracy facts.
It comes down to a point where conspiracys, stop being conspiracys.
Once they´re realized, its too late to call, address them by some sort of subjective loony tune theory made by a dude on the Internet.

Last edited:
  • the earth is flat: maybe, I think 50/50
  • vaccines is bad: I was vaccinate when kid ,but nowadays who knows
  • we didnt land on the moon: this 100% truth
  • 9/11 was done by one of those: bush, CIA, mossad, US goverment.: 100%truth
  • theres cures to every disease, but pharma wants $$$$: maybe not all disease but some of them for sure
  • chemtrails: 100%truth
  • and illuminati or something similar 100% truth

JFL @ believing in conspiracy theories

Middle three for me.

>the earth is flat
Greeks already figured out the earth was round 2500 years ago

>vaccines is bad
Vaccines work, they're a scapegoat for other issues, but yes a few people die from them out of every few million people that get vaccinated

>we didnt land on the moon
I wont believe it unless we do it right now, shit just doesn't add up. The "muh no reason to do it again" excuse doesn't fly with me.

>9/11 was done by one of those: bush, CIA, mossad, US goverment
Most likely a CIA/Israeli/Saudi operation no doubt, but it was just business, nothing personal, they needed a false-flag for geopolitical reasons.

>theres cures to every disease, but pharma wants $$$$
Nope, it's bullshit, there is endless amounts of money to be made if you come up with legitimate cures. This just doesn't make sense if you think about it logically, think about it, you're only making money off drugs you're selling to people with diseases, why wouldn't you come up with a cure that you could sell to EVERY SINGLE FUCKING HUMAN BEING? Think about it like this. If you came out with some breast-cancer cure, EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ON THE PLANET WOULD GET IT. You're SELLING BILLIONS OF CURES IN THE FORM OF A VACCINE. You could even claim its like a flu-shot, and be selling billions of the vaccine world wide every year. See how it just doesn't make sense to keep it limited to the women who get breast-cancer? Why would you limit your selling of drugs to the ones who get breast-cancer when you could just sell a cure to ALL WOMEN? (I use breast cancer as an example because it's what everyone goes on about)

>chemtrails
Never done much research into this, but I saw some guy in the middle of nowhere complaining about it in the US, they do spray chemicals on crops to keep swarms of insects away. Does this actually happen in Urban areas? Ive only ever seen people living near farms complaining about this

I agree with all your points except the moon landing. It was a race between the Soviet union an the US. If it was fake the Soviets would of found out and shown it to the world. It would be the greatest piece of propaganda for them ever. I really don't know what would be point in faking it.

Good point tbh, but a lot of people will just don't get the cure because they'll think that they'll never get the disease and even so it's a one time deal. For affected individuals you're guaranteed to keep selling.

You won’t be selling directly to people when it’s a vaccine such as testicle cancer or breast cancer. It would be governments paying you billions upon billions from tax payers for X amount of vaccines that they they will give to people at a reduced cost. Every country in the word would do this and be buying it from you. It would more of a “opt out” vaccine then a opt in vaccine. And for countries who can’t afford it there would be charities in the west taking donations just to buy your vaccines for poor countries

i noticed due to alot of activity on the internet all day, alot here believe to alot of conspiracies....
You forgot one conspiracy. Hitler was a zogstein, the holojunga never happened and the camps only were created to group jews and degenerates to Pissrael, Communism is a jewish invention. White genocide is real I mean come on how can you not notice it more than 50% of white women even in EE are childless thanks to feminism and state enforced cuckoldry enstated by our new jewish overlords, How come only white majority countries have state enforced cuckoldry? Oh and Israel is the head of the New World Order(The Illuminati freemason goys and elite jews Rothschild's and others)

I believe aliens helped build pyramids

Why isn't aliens already inhabiting the earth on the poll? Or Aids being a population control disease? cmon OP.

I only believe the society is against incels

National parks are government mandated hunting grounds for humans, true story bro

pharma one is true. But since you said "cure all diseases" you lost me
Obviously we cant cure all diseases, thats too much of a reach

9/11 - im not really buying like most people here. However im not sure about it.

Moonlanding was most likely fake

No idea if the earth is flat or not. I could barely make it through high school level mathematics, I dont know how they figure the calculations. Just like I wouldnt be able to build a rocket ship.

You left out the biggest one. The Holohaox.

Flat earth- we dont live on a ball of water covered by gas in a vaccum space, surrounded by 5000 sattelites, which also spins around the sun, while changing its orientation, and both earth and the sun move at an incredible velocity in the milky way ,and that milky way is moving around the universe.

No such thing as gravity we fall down because of our relative density compared to the air around us, thats why helium balloons rise and why oils is on top of water.

Vaccines- they add materials like aluminium which has been shown in any study that have toxic effect with our biological cells.

Moon- ofc we didnt land on the moon 15 times between 1969 to 1975 and havent done since. We dobt have the technology for that+ we destroied the data according to nasa.

9/11- made sht load of money to the rockerfeller family. Check out richiefromboston youtube channel last vid regarding this.there is a website of 3000 engineers who claim its fkn bs.

The cure for probably all deseases is water fasting. Intermittent fasting might help if u start very early wgile the desease is not advanced.

Chemtrails-ofc just look at the fkn sky. The sun is white most of the time, at dawn its pink as fk and storm u see storm clouds ob summer. There is almost no such thing as clear blue skies. Lately they changed weather manipulation from chemtrails to creation of clouds using vapour power which they add toxics metals to it.

Last edited:
I think that the notion that only children can easily/effectively learn other languages due to some unpotentiated synapses in their brains is a propaganda point designed to prevent people from learning other languages, so that they are more ignorant since they cannot learn from other cultures as well.

Last edited:
Chemtrails and addition ingredinets in Vaccines are used by Jewish elite to weaken the masses.
Mass die of insects and animals caused in part due to chemtrails

over for sphere cucks