[SuicideFuel] In just a month and a half I will be 7 years older than the girls I actually want to date, locking me out of dating completely legally and socially

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 17h 53m
Before I start, hello IT and glad to see you made it to my completely reasonable thread, you're now welcome to begin shitting your pants and sobbing over the fact that a young man in his twenties wants to fuck sexually mature teenagers that fuck and drink-or as you put it, children playing Digimon and hopscotch. Have at 'er.:feelsYall:

Anyway, for the non retarded, in just a short month and a half I'll be 22. :feelsbadman:And I'll thus be a whopping 7 years older than 15 year olds, 6 years older than 16 year olds, etc. :feelsUnreal:My chance to experience any form of young love has now completely and irrevocably expired.:woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

More importantly, teenage females would have been my only hope in hell at ever getting over my social deficits. I'm autistic, awkward as fuck, and haven't experienced any form of affection, dating, meaningful interaction between the sexes, etc.:kys: You know, the kind of things that are imperative developmental milestones, the things that move you on from your adolescent stage in life and allow you to progress mentally in respect to socialization.:feelscry:

Teenage girls, while lightyears ahead of me, are the closest thing to attainable mentally to someone like me.:feelsclown: I'm awkward as living fuck in front of them, but a 20 y.o. foid full of years of feminism, with a jaded thousand cock stare, there's just no way.:feelsugh: My societal mental equals are teen foids and they are now completely out of reach (as if they weren't before, but I think you know what I mean).:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

My humiliation has reached peak levels. 22 and no sexual touch with a girl, no handholding, not a single date, despite years and years of trying (when they were my age, IT:feelsYall:), not a shred of interaction with the opposite sex that wasn't them trying to get away from me (before they even got the chance to get to know me, so no, it's not my personality:feelsYall:), I truly was fenced out from the beginning because of my height, autism and face not to mention shit build.

"It never began" doesn't even almost begin to cover it for me.
1541609133535.png

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
77d 9h 54m
DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★★
17d 6h 38m
I know a 17 yo SJW foid who dated a 24 year old. Even her parents knew it. I'm pretty sure they didn't have sex. But I'm pretty sure she blew him. She definetely sent him nudes, because she casually said that FB has her nudes when we were discussing about fb's security issues.

Age only matters if you're a non-chad.

It's why Leonardo Dicaprio didn't get cancelled after publicly being called out by Ricky Gervais for always dating barely legals.

taloh

taloh

Banned
-
6d 21h 6m
Thats a lot of pepe's

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
23d 23h 16m
Ah, my favorite type of thread.

"I'm so desperate for female attention I'm reaching out to autistic female teenagers and men with cut off dicks to notice my existence"

Literally the first comment on IT:
1594379982267.png

Look here dude, I know you are crying for help, but IT doesn't want to help you. They want to see you suffer. They enjoy ugly men being miserable. They literally want you to kill yourself, don't bother with them.

This is a group of people that doxxed a 15 year old teenager and laughed when people beat him up. Don't stoop to their level.

Last edited:
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★
64d 15h 18m
"For the non retarded"
*uses emojis that liberally*
I hope you're turning 22 in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, because otherwise you come across as immature.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
70d 21h 53m
Totally agree. It is also mainly the autists who want to fulfil this loli fantasy and I think it has something to do with the fact that an adult NT female will always have one over on an autist mentally - in at least a social capacity - and that creates a catch-22 in the mind of the autists because most of these guys are envisaging a subservient partner when living out their fantasies.

Autists become extremely beta when speaking to females face to face (think ER) An NT female simply cannot be subordinate to an autistic male, I simply cannot imagine what the dynamics of that social relationship would look like, an autist is always at a disadvantage in any face to face social interaction.

That is why they prefer the idea of a young mind to which they can appear as a father figure as it is the only conceivable context in which the dominance fantasy can be maintained. Although autists can be smart in many ways, social interactions with NT women is one of their biggest fears, they would rather play dress up with a little doll with an underdeveloped mental faculty than have to face that fear and face the prospect of having their social impotence exposed at the hands of someone they consider their inferior.
This post explains everything perfectly

ClownCharizard6774

ClownCharizard6774

Banned
-
3d 13h 3m
Before I start, hello IT and glad to see you made it to my completely reasonable thread, you're now welcome to begin shitting your pants and sobbing over the fact that a young man in his twenties wants to fuck sexually mature teenagers that fuck and drink-or as you put it, children playing Digimon and hopscotch. Have at 'er.:feelsYall:

Anyway, for the non retarded, in just a short month and a half I'll be 22. :feelsbadman:And I'll thus be a whopping 7 years older than 15 year olds, 6 years older than 16 year olds, etc. :feelsUnreal:My chance to experience any form of young love has now completely and irrevocably expired.:woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

More importantly, teenage females would have been my only hope in hell at ever getting over my social deficits. I'm autistic, awkward as fuck, and haven't experienced any form of affection, dating, meaningful interaction between the sexes, etc.:kys: You know, the kind of things that are imperative developmental milestones, the things that move you on from your adolescent stage in life and allow you to progress mentally in respect to socialization.:feelscry:

Teenage girls, while lightyears ahead of me, are the closest thing to attainable mentally to someone like me.:feelsclown: I'm awkward as living fuck in front of them, but a 20 y.o. foid full of years of feminism, with a jaded thousand cock stare, there's just no way.:feelsugh: My societal mental equals are teen foids and they are now completely out of reach (as if they weren't before, but I think you know what I mean).:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

My humiliation has reached peak levels. 22 and no sexual touch with a girl, no handholding, not a single date, despite years and years of trying (when they were my age, IT:feelsYall:), not a shred of interaction with the opposite sex that wasn't them trying to get away from me (before they even got the chance to get to know me, so no, it's not my personality:feelsYall:), I truly was fenced out from the beginning because of my height, autism and face not to mention shit build.

"It never began" doesn't even almost begin to cover it for me.View attachment 287898
Dude you may need to change target for a female as you dont want to ger arrested. Id reccomend yoy go for one thats on or above the age of consent

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
74d 16h 25m
Teen girls will fuck 30 year olds without thinking twice

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

low iq and terminally retarded
★★★★★
6d 19h 30m
Technically volcel because of age requirement but mega based.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★★
45d 16h 6m
If u were prettyboy age wouldn't matter.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
71d 19h 35m
Fuck this post hit my hard :feelsrope:, except that im already 22

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

★★
3d 52m
I'm rapidly getting older too, but i can cope by being closer to death everyday.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
43d 11h 52m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
52d 14m
@Mainländer what are your thoughts on the above post?
People try to come up with all sorts of complex psychological hypothesis as to why men like younger girls. They are just more attractive and most men would rather have a partner who has taken less dicks on average, that's all really.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
43d 11h 52m
They are just more attractive and most men would rather have a partner who has taken less dicks on average, that's all really.
Same. Plus men are attracted to youthfulness and cute faces. 8/10 with A cup mogs 6/10 with D cups.

Sportbro

Sportbro

Captain
20d 18h 44m
Im 19,time is cutting short for me too.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 17h 53m
Fuck this post hit my hard :feelsrope:, except that im already 22
The future is bleak.
People try to come up with all sorts of complex psychological hypothesis as to why men like younger girls. They are just more attractive and most men would rather have a partner who has taken less dicks on average, that's all really.
Same. Plus men are attracted to youthfulness and cute faces. 8/10 with A cup mogs 6/10 with D cups.
Oh it's so problematic:feelsseriously:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
108d 10h 53m
Ah, my favorite type of thread.

"I'm so desperate for female attention I'm reaching out to autistic female teenagers and men with cut off dicks to notice my existence"

Literally the first comment on IT:
View attachment 287909

Look here dude, I know you are crying for help, but IT doesn't want to help you. They want to see you suffer. They enjoy ugly men being miserable. They literally want you to kill yourself, don't bother with them.

This is a group of people that doxxed a 15 year old teenager and laughed when people beat him up. Don't stoop to their level.
IT are some of the most sadistic people i've ever seen in my life