Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In just one hour I counted 8 fucking couples

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I went to a gas station close to my apartment to buy some booze and I counted 8 couples on the street, 6 were holding hands and two were making out like animals in heat. It's over guys, I don't know what to do.

Edit: I forgot to add that it was about one in morning when I went there and the streets were almost empty. During the day I count dozens more it's pure suifuel.

Last edited:
When doomermaxxing goes horribly wrong

In an hour? If you live in a major city that's to be expected. Except the making out part. I don't think that's normal, but you might live in a place where people just get to stickin' where ever they are.

It never began for urbancels

Thats why I keep my eyes and try not to look

What would you rate all the guys???

This is why I don't go outside and if I do then I just stare at the ground while walking. It helps a little bit...once some car was very close to hitting me and I wish it did.

And then they wonder why we don't leave the house

holy fuck i would be so miserable if i saw that

The other day, I went out just to buy food near my home and encountered 5 couples already, tis y I don't like to go out anymore.

Ive counted way more then that many times before, fuck going outside

"Just move out of parents house bro", "Just live in complete isolation bro". Living in my own apartment for 3 years is what caused my disassociation.

I never see couples lol

The worst is when they kiss right in front of you.

A couple of weeks ago I was waiting in line in a coffee shop and a young couple started kissing passionately right in front of me. Sometimes I wonder if they do that on purpose to feel better about themselves, like can't they wait until they get home or something?

Just accept that relationships are not for you

Move to a remote village in the woods theory.