[LifeFuel] In less than a week, I will no longer be a 23 year old virgin

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
Didn't even need to click on this thread, I knew what you were gonna say :feelskek:

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Hitting 30 is a special feeling. Most here cant relate to 30+ year old incels. Your best option as a 30 + year old is betabuxxing.
With what.. I dont have any money.. noone will even employ me and jobs pay piss all

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Major
-
With what.. I dont have any money.. noone will even employ me and jobs pay piss all
Iam saying thats the best case scenario; that you'll get a job, wage slave all week and then take that ungrateful whale wife of yours shopping on the weekends.

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Iam saying thats the best case scenario; that you'll get a job, wage slave all week and then take that ungrateful whale wife of yours shopping on the weekends.
Cold day in hell before I date a whale or get married. Besides... I'm not going to pay for someone's affection. No point in getting married to someone I'm not attracted to. Also I dont want to waste time someone I wouldnt bang...

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
In less than 6 weeks, I’ll no longer be a 22 year old incel but a 23 year old incel.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
i'm 22 and still a virgin. :feelsrope:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
almost 36. if you feel old at not even 24 i got bad news for you
I don't know, man. I feel old.
Oh yeah, you aren't convincing anyone.
Cope.
Pfft. Lightweight. Try being a 41 yo virgin incel scum. Tallfag no less. "Oh wait youre 6'7" and white". Alcoholic as well. Wish I was 7' black, ripped with a 10x7 cock. I'd still probably be virgin ngl
Are you 41? You seem like you're in your 20s.
I came in this thread hoping for good news. Like everything else in my life I was disappointed. [block]:cryfeels:
I'm sorry, bro. :feelsrope:
This thread was made every month on /r/incels and on foreveralone
I frequented r/incels a month or two before it got shut down.
Almost 30 and still havnt copped a feel... everything I am is wasted.. all these years I could of been spending it with others. Wasted alone. And when I complain i get shamed for it... I hate this
I wish we could meet up, or some shit. I have an incel friend that turned 30 earlier this year.
OP, the average age for a curry losing his inceldom is around 28-29. You will mog curries if you have sex before that age.
I won't be able to, unless I go to a prostitute. It's legal here!
Didn't even need to click on this thread, I knew what you were gonna say [block]:feelskek:
:feelskek:
In less than 6 weeks, I’ll no longer be a 22 year old incel but a 23 year old incel.
Happy early birthday.... In case I forget.
i'm 22 and still a virgin. [block]:feelsrope:
Feelsbadman.jpg

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
I don't know, man. I feel old.

Cope.

Are you 41? You seem like you're in your 20s.

I'm sorry, bro. :feelsrope:

I frequented r/incels a month or two before it got shut down.

I wish we could meet up, or some shit. I have an incel friend that turned 30 earlier this year.

I won't be able to, unless I go to a prostitute. It's legal here!

:feelskek:

Happy early birthday.... In case I forget.

Feelsbadman.jpg
I wonder what I’ll be like in 2 years at age 24