Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In less than a week, I will no longer be a 23 year old virgin

Almost 30 and still havnt copped a feel... everything I am is wasted.. all these years I could of been spending it with others. Wasted alone. And when I complain i get shamed for it... I hate this

I don't approach. Does that make nonincel?

Well, some might say if you've never tried how do you know you wouldn't have had numerous foids reacting positively and wanting you sexually?

The chances of that are slim though in reality, especially if none look at you smiling, or stranger foids speaking to you first flirting which I've witnessed happening to 6+ guys. You'd more likely get into trouble trying, especially if you're on the spectrum and don't look like Chad.

Plus guys our age look extra creepy trying that shit, especially irl on the streets. At least we only risk being blocked online for the most part!

OP, the average age for a curry losing his inceldom is around 28-29. You will mog curries if you have sex before that age.

Well, some might say if you've never tried how do you know you wouldn't have had numerous foids reacting positively and wanting you sexually?

The chances of that are slim though in reality, especially if none look at you smiling, or stranger foids speaking to you first flirting which I've witnessed happening to 6+ guys. You'd more likely get into trouble trying, especially if you're on the spectrum and don't look like Chad.

Plus guys our age look extra creepy trying that shit, especially irl on the streets. At least we only risk being blocked online for the most part!
I've been on dates from online sites (I'm old enough to remember when everything was OFFline) and they would ghost me to shit. I guess that counts

Do you think women will come at you just because you're tall? Nope, you still have to approach and talk to women. Height is the minimum requirement for you to get results.

Now get out of here volcel.

Exactly. What did he think? He was going to stand in the street and bitches would flock him to because of his height ?

Exactly. What did he think? He was going to stand in the street and bitches would flock him to because of his height ?
Ugh
Read my response

One time in Target a little girl said I was an ugly man. You do not know the HELL that is my life

Almost 30 and still havnt copped a feel... everything I am is wasted.. all these years I could of been spending it with others. Wasted alone. And when I complain i get shamed for it... I hate this

Hitting 30 is a special feeling. Most here cant relate to 30+ year old incels. Your best option as a 30 + year old is betabuxxing.
Ugh
Read my response

You said you dont approach. That makes you a volcel. Dating apps dont work if your face aint good enough. Height makes more of an impact when you approach foids in real life which forces them to look up to you thereby triggering an instinctive response. When you mog these short women, it increase your chances of acension.

That beign said, wont work if youre fat.

Hitting 30 is a special feeling. Most here cant relate to 30+ year old incels. Your best option as a 30 + year old is betabuxxing.

You said you dont approach. That makes you a volcel. Dating apps dont work if your face aint good enough. Height makes more of an impact when you approach foids in real life which forces them to look up to you thereby triggering an instinctive response. When you mog these short women, it increase your chances of acension.

That beign said, wont work if youre fat.
I hope you fucking DIE. I'm drinking myself into oblivion and I hate this site and you all can die. The fact is Chad can get his dick wet at 14 years old and I cannot and I am 41 goddamn years old so go fuc yourself

You just need to be positive and go outside, incel.

Didn't even need to click on this thread, I knew what you were gonna say :feelskek:

With what.. I dont have any money.. noone will even employ me and jobs pay piss all

With what.. I dont have any money.. noone will even employ me and jobs pay piss all

Iam saying thats the best case scenario; that you'll get a job, wage slave all week and then take that ungrateful whale wife of yours shopping on the weekends.

Iam saying thats the best case scenario; that you'll get a job, wage slave all week and then take that ungrateful whale wife of yours shopping on the weekends.
Cold day in hell before I date a whale or get married. Besides... I'm not going to pay for someone's affection. No point in getting married to someone I'm not attracted to. Also I dont want to waste time someone I wouldnt bang...

Happy birthweek

In less than 6 weeks, I’ll no longer be a 22 year old incel but a 23 year old incel.

i'm 22 and still a virgin. :feelsrope:

almost 36. if you feel old at not even 24 i got bad news for you
I don't know, man. I feel old.
Oh yeah, you aren't convincing anyone.
Cope.
Pfft. Lightweight. Try being a 41 yo virgin incel scum. Tallfag no less. "Oh wait youre 6'7" and white". Alcoholic as well. Wish I was 7' black, ripped with a 10x7 cock. I'd still probably be virgin ngl
Are you 41? You seem like you're in your 20s.
I came in this thread hoping for good news. Like everything else in my life I was disappointed. [block]:cryfeels:
I'm sorry, bro. :feelsrope:
This thread was made every month on /r/incels and on foreveralone
I frequented r/incels a month or two before it got shut down.
I wish we could meet up, or some shit. I have an incel friend that turned 30 earlier this year.
OP, the average age for a curry losing his inceldom is around 28-29. You will mog curries if you have sex before that age.
I won't be able to, unless I go to a prostitute. It's legal here!
Didn't even need to click on this thread, I knew what you were gonna say [block]:feelskek:
:feelskek:
In less than 6 weeks, I’ll no longer be a 22 year old incel but a 23 year old incel.
Happy early birthday.... In case I forget.
i'm 22 and still a virgin. [block]:feelsrope:
Feelsbadman.jpg

I don't know, man. I feel old.

Cope.

Are you 41? You seem like you're in your 20s.

I'm sorry, bro. :feelsrope:

I frequented r/incels a month or two before it got shut down.

I wish we could meet up, or some shit. I have an incel friend that turned 30 earlier this year.

I won't be able to, unless I go to a prostitute. It's legal here!

:feelskek:

Happy early birthday.... In case I forget.

Feelsbadman.jpg
I wonder what I’ll be like in 2 years at age 24